[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your boyfriend punched you for mouthing off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

What would you do if your boyfriend punched you for mouthing off?
>>
File: 1457507685191.jpg (284KB, 700x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1457507685191.jpg
284KB, 700x1093px
>>35987591
w-well I probably deserved it (;_;)
>>
I'd be sad, but deal with it. One bad moment doesn't define a relationship.
>>
File: 1487839423606.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487839423606.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35987591
>tfw no dependent gf to beat for mouthing off
>tfw she will never suck your dick to make up for mouthing off after
>>
>>35987637
Do you think that you'd cry at all?
>>
>>35987707
A lot, but I cry if people take a mildly annoyed tone with me, so I'm not the most thick-skinned person.
>>
I don't mouth off.
If he punched me for no reason, though, I'd break up with him immediately because it's a major red flag
>>
I'd leave, obviously. But I'd hope I'd have better taste than an abuser. Besides, I don't mouth off.
>>
>>35987591
where does he hypothetically punch?
somehow i feel like if it was the face it would be a deal breaker but somewhere less painful would be ok
>>
>>35987884
In the middle of your stomach.
>>
>>35987884
Face area, bloodies you up.
>>
File: 12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif (2MB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif
2MB, 1280x693px
>>35987591
Well I knocked him out, He was up for 4 days doing coke and working then crashed and got Drunk
He completely lost it, started bashing his head into a Wall tried to walk into traffic started trashing our Appartement etc
Wen I tried to restrain him He Hit me and I Hit back and He was out
>>
My boyfriend has hit me a few times before, once hard enough that I was really disoriented for a few minutes and we were afraid I had a concussion.
>>
>>35988223
Why did he hit you? How did you feel shortly afterwards and then some time later? Say, a week.
>>
I had a boyfriend who hit me once. I left him.
>>
>>35988330

I went grocery shopping and forgot to get him something. He punched me and I kind of fell backwards on my ass and got really, really dizzy to the point where I couldn't even get back on my feet. When he saw how dazed I was he got super worried and started crying asking if I needed to go to the hospital (it was kind of cute really lol). We decided not to go because we didn't want to have to make up a story, I wound up being fine anyway. I was angry at him for a day or so after because he'd never hit me that hard before and he could have really injured me but he was extremely hard on himself about it so by a week later I had forgiven him. Since then he's been much better about it. He's never hit me nearly that hard since.
>>
>>35988431
You stay with an abuser? Hows that going for you? I left mine, and I'm very happy. But I'm curious as to whether there's any upside to staying.
>>
>>35988460

I really like him and I feel like he's made some progress. I honestly want to spend the rest of my life with him and it's worth it to me if that means I have to get hit sometimes.
>>
>>35988546
I loved my ex too. Didn't change the fact that he hit me and hurt me and abused me.
>>
i would be happy that he listens to me
>>
File: 1458112578527.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1458112578527.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>there are men out there that hit girls
Why would anyone do such a thing?

>there are girls out there that pursue, sleep with and stay with abusive men but none ever date me
Now I'm even sadder.
>>
>mfw imagining these roasties get hit
>>
>>35987591
Shut the fuck up and give him a blow job
>>
>>35988546
Slowly drive away all his friends and family so he only has you. This takes a while. It helps if you can get him addicted to pain medication or some kind of downer. Make it so you are always his enabler and make it seem like he is not really addicted and he is using by choice. Then when he hits you threaten to leave unless he makes it up to you by punishing himself.
>>
>>35991183
This sounds so freaking hot
>>
I think I would be really turned on.
Does this mean there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>35988546
>qt3.14 fembots would rather be with a guy who beats them up than with you

females were a mistake
>>
tfw no gf to slap around

>>35991268
no that just means youre a female. looking for someone to beat you up?
>>
I'm worried that if I got a girlfriend, I'd probably hit her eventually.

I don't want to do it, and I'd feel terrible for it, but I just get really angry sometimes.

I'd understand if she left me for it.
>>
>>35992108
Aggression and lack of impulse control is a sign of high testosterone, and therefore better virility and reproductive fitness. That's why women like Chads who beat them up.
>>
Knowing me, chances are I swung first so I guess that's on me
I may be small but I'm not made of glass, so I'd be fine
>>
>>35993562
>I'm not made of glass
Glass is more dangerous to hit
>>
>>35990344
Eh, girls/people are annoying and if I had to hang around my (hypothetical) girlfriend long enough, I would probably be pushed far enough to lose control and hit her, but I would immediately regret it and apologize and feel like shit.
>>
>>35987637
Yes it does. If they do it once they'll do it again. Same with cheating.
>>
>>35987591
Punch him back between his legs
>>
>>35987999
I smacked my girlfriend once because she was screaming in my face and wouldn't act civilized
she fucked me up for that
>>
>>35994365
What if he knocks your dumbass out?
>>
Call the cops and file a false rape accusation
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.