[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joints, muscles pain for over 2 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Без названия.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Hi, guys! The whole life I've been suffering from anxiety. The last time I've started working again, the anxiety was so intense that it gave very strong headaches and my eyes hurt when I was at my office. I had to take painkillers to cope with the pain, oftentimes even twice a day. I didn't want to quit my job again so I decided to go to a psychiatrist who prescribed me to take Elicea. And holy, the effect was so good! The headaches have stopped, I am not sweating and trembling anymore and not being scared when I was going to work. But there is one problem with which I can't cope - joints pain. It was started after I had problems with my coccux (due to the anxiety of course), I couldn't sit, so most of the time I was laying in my bed. It was before I went to a doctor. A neurologist cured with an injection and other stuff, but after that, I couldn't take my shirts off, or squat, my fingers hurt and so on and it still remains. The pain is not constant, for example, it hurts less when I am at work and more when I am at home. No appointments to doctors helped and my tests seem fine. A rheumatologist prescribed me a new kind of anti-stress pills (because he also thinks that it comes from the anxiety) but after the pills didn't work out, I didn't come to him again because the visits were kinda expensive. So, my joints still hurts, my muscles seems stiff and I don't know what to do. :(
>>
>>35987518

Follow a ketogenic diet and eat a teaspoon of turmeric everyday.
>>
>>35987576
how will this help me?? original desu
>>
>>35987518
Have you tried pregabalin or gabapentin? Kratom may work for you, as well.
>>
>>35987596
Actually I have when I treat my coccyx. And the side effects of pregabalin are myalgia, and arthralgia. It could give me joints pain actually
>>
just stop having anxiety and it will go away
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.