[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>older sister died 19 years ago today in a car accident >was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2252.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2252.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>older sister died 19 years ago today in a car accident
>was 7 at the time
>parents divorced I was with dad and she was with mom
>barely got to see her because we were traded and fought over by parents
>kept this drawing I made
>only real memory I have of her
>parents growing up only got upset when I mentioned her/brought her up
>both refused to tell me about her probably out of shame
>only happy memories growing up were us both drawing in her coloring books
I miss her and I really have no one else to tell.
post if you feel like it.

Just turned 27 and fairly successful, at least professionally. I still miss her/the old days. I don't really talk to my parents. They both have "new" families and I send them a card during Christmas, otherwise no contact. Curious if others have lives where they're just considered bad memories by others.

I'm drunk.
>>
>>35986925
19 years ago you were 8
faggot ass liar
>>
File: fixed.jpg (1MB, 2808x2960px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
1MB, 2808x2960px
>>35986925
fixed picture
>>
>>35986925
Aw fuck dude I'm sorry, that sounds awful

Well there's always the future right? I think this song will help you, please listen to it anon, it'll make you feel better trust me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDaToPnsNs
>>
>>35986967
How old was she when it happened? Do you want to join her, or continue suffering?
>>
>>35986925
Aw fuck dude I'm sorry, that sounds awful

Well there's always the future right? I think this song will help you, please listen to it anon, it'll make you feel better trust me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
>>
>>35986996
was 7, near to my birthday. I still visit her grave, though think it may be considered weird by others since it's near 20 years ago. Strange as it sounds I consider her the only family I have. Don't want to join her yet. Would want to have a daughter hopefully one day and name her after my sister.
>>
>>35987034
I had a brother who was a star football player in college but he got squished by megatron
>>
>>35987047
thanks. made me laugh at least
>>
>>35987034
>though think it may be considered weird by others since it's near 20 years ago.

Don't ever think that, it's not strange at all because she was your sister. Nobody except you can feel what you can towards her. Even though my sister and I don't talk much if she died I would be devastated long after she's gone. 20, 40, 60 years it doesn't matter, you don't move on from these things. It's a lifelong thing.

I think you should frame that picture so it's a bit more secure too, don't want anything happening to it. Sorry for your loss anon.
>>
>>35987362
You should try to talk with your sister more and spend more time with her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.