[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bullied in late 20s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: AAAAAAAAAH.png (87KB, 507x196px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAH.png
87KB, 507x196px
>27
>still getting bullied
is it a vibe? if so how do i stop it?
>>
File: out.png (189KB, 490x392px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
189KB, 490x392px
Hate this shit
>be 26
>walking outside
>neighbors always tell me shit and harass me IN MY FUCKING YARD
I wish i lived in TX

>be at gym
>someone takes my bench
>it's not yours anymore-says the manlet with a group of friends
>cunt laughing her ass off in the distance
>workout in the dumbbells instead
>>
>>35986196
Take it from a white boy growing up in 'da hood' I had to deal with bullies through middle and highschool, just punch the fucker in the face as hard as you can most bullies are all talk and if they're physical it's because you won't fight back. Fuck all the ignore it till it goes away bull shit fuck this fucker up anon.
>>
>>35986668
just be yourself bro
(Also, it's pretty common for bullies to pick targets that they can easily beat the shit out of if they ever fight back)
>>
>>35986514
I have a very hard time believing the second one. You sure you didn't do anything to them?
>>
>>35986196
prob bc ur fat with red pimples every where right
>>
>be 6'3
>dont get bullied

Lucky lanklet
>>
> be 12 year old awkward turbo autismo me
> In highschool when 2 random girls walk up to me and say "anon we love you"
> Turn red don't know what to do
> Turn around walk away
> Next day other girls jump on bandwagon
> They all saying they love me
> Don't know what to do try to run away
> They follow me
> Hide in men's bathroom
> They come in and pound on the door to try and get me out still saying they love me
> Cry in bathroom call mother to come and pick me up from school
> Stay home from school for 2 weeks

>>35986196

Yeah i got bullied a fair bit, i think it took a turn when i stopped going outside and interacting with other people though i still get bullied online.
But in real life i punched 3 bullies in the face, one for each new class to establish dominance and show them i was not to be trifled with. ( That didn't stop the bullying it just decreased it)
But that could also backfire and you could get stabbed or beaten up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.