[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you believe in liberal Utopia but hate fat mexicans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG733432925.jpg (45KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG733432925.jpg
45KB, 960x960px
tfw you believe in liberal Utopia but hate fat mexicans
>>
>>35985611
shut up..i love my mexican girls
>>
>>35985656
They're all fat pigs who don't contribute to society
>>
Kys get off my board normie fag reddit poster
>>
I bet you fuck french babies you fuckin pedo
>>
>>35985702
I'll kill you moneybag mcfagdouche
>>
File: City.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
City.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
tfw when youll never live in dystopian tokyo with a hot robot gf
>>
File: 1477001011011.jpg (95KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477001011011.jpg
95KB, 679x960px
>>35985679
Except for all the part where many of them are totally contributing to society by doing grueling, hazardous labor so their kids can go to school.
>>
>>35985801
Minority loving scum destroying America
>>
File: images (1).jpg (15KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15KB, 241x209px
>>35985801
>Tfw you think they're smart enough to go to school
>>
>>35985611
I'm kind of the same way, but its more black people. The women can be hot (and thicc) and the guys sometimes funny and entertaining, but I can't get past the fact that they wreck countries and neighborhoods on a wholesale scale. I also find that they are way too obsessed with race and think every white person is a closet KKK member and that cops beat up young kids for no reason at all. I have given blacks a lot of chances to change my mind, but overall the balance still weighs against them. I hope genetic engineering can repair defects in all the races, especially blacks.
>>
File: 1489954744976.jpg (100KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489954744976.jpg
100KB, 932x960px
My mother was a spic and my father fucking squandered his bloodline. I fucking hate every minority on the God damned planet and wish I could kill myself along with the rest of the fucking world. Whites are too fucking stupid to realize what they're doing to themselves despite being the third smartest race and it infuriates me

When will we learn?
>>
File: 03400990.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03400990.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>liberal
>utopia
that's not how it works
>>
>>35985903
You'll learn to hate spics when exposed to them for extended periods of time.
>>35985948
It did for WHITE Norway and WHITE Sweden, then non-whites and homosexuals fucked it all up
>>
>>35985857
History denying eurocentric meme spouter undermining the very fabric of our nation because shit turned ugly, dickriding foreign nations who attacked our national security. Bootlicker. Why don't you go post a thread about your favorite mass murderer?
>>35985892
>there are NO LATINOS who have gone to college, written books, contributed to the sciences

This is where your ignorance is an ironclad defence.
>>
>puts shit in the food
>blames poor people when their bodies fall apart

way to go, liberal utopia
>>
>>35985978
I'm in TX and most of the Mexicans I encounter seem okay. Sure they aren't the most attractive race overall (some of the outliers are fine as hell), but I can still see them as having some decency and humanity.
>>
>>35986186
Mostly depends on how white they are; the whiter ones usually are less spergy and act like humans. Indios are fucking stupid but can be either outgoing like nignogs or terrible gangster rude niggers like niggers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.