[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only proof a girl liked you was back in 1st grade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2208.jpg (2MB, 2723x3820px)
IMG_2208.jpg
2MB, 2723x3820px
>tfw the only proof a girl liked you was back in 1st grade
>>
File: IMG_2211.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2211.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35985553
She was my reading buddy and was in the 5th grade.
>>
>>35985553
>>35985584
Bump
>Closest you ever got to a female companion
>>
>>35985553
>>35985584
that's cute

i remember having reading buddies

canadafag?
>>
>>35985728
American; I was in 1st grade in 1996.

It didn't take long to find her Facebook, since she has a mutual friend, her graduation year and where she lives confirms this.

Too bad she's married and has a child.
>>
File: ilikepizza.png (77KB, 956x896px) Image search: [Google]
ilikepizza.png
77KB, 956x896px
>>35985553
A girl liked me in 2nd grade

She would regularly run up and hug me at recess and one time grabbed my balls

Why I can't trust women these days :(
>>
Fuck love man it's not worth it. Cause when you finally wanna move on and crush a girl's heart it's the toughest thing in the world.
>>
I found my 1st grade crush online one day during junior year of college. We started talking a lot for about a month or so, just as friends. During winter break we met up and shit was super awkward. She got real high and kept sticking her fingers in my mouth. I felt really uncomfortable and she probably could pick up that I wasn't into it. We stopped talking after that
>>
>>35986077
I'm not sure if I could talk to her.

Her letter seemed like she hoped I would be successful as I got older and I'm just some guy working two jobs and making about $30k; I'm sure telling her that would make things awkward, plus I would have anything else to say.
>>
>>35985584
I had a reading buddy too. The teacher had a rotation of people that could go into a small tent to read and we could bring a friend. This girl and I would always pick each other and spend the time goofing around instead of reading.

She turned into a landwhale tho.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>mfw have a musical card from my first girlfriend buried at the bottom of a box
>mfw have another card from my last girlfriend still sitting on my shelf

>mfw just found all the pictures I tossed in a storage bin from my first relationship
>mfw don't even feel bad
>mfw first gf was a total fucking lunatic
>mfw her new bf is 5'5"
>>
File: 1486294716057.png (366KB, 750x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486294716057.png
366KB, 750x547px
>tfw no male or female has ever liked you, even as a friend
>tfw even your family doesn't like you much
>tfw people on 4chan don't tend to like you either
>>
File: 0003.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>35986541

>tfw I've opened the break-up box

S-s-some of these frames are actually pretty nice.
>>
>grew up on street with other kids, mostly girls
>we'd play outside together, go to each other's houses, play video games
>I was an autist but was still social and they actually seemed to like me
>but then, at some point, for some reason, I just stopped going outside
>social skills started declining
>even started to turn away invitations to come out and play
>end up just playing video games and browsing the internet alone instead
>eventually lose contact with them and pretty much forget about them, some move away, years later I hear that one fucking died
>been a complete fucking NEETard ever since, at some point diagnosed as a 'sperg

I could have been a person. I still don't know what the fuck happened, it's all just a big blur, except that I completely blew it. The one thing I remember clearly is the last time one of the girls, the one who was always the nicest, called to my house and asked if I wanted to come out, I said I didn't feel like it and went off to play video games alone, and I never saw her (or any of the others) again.
>>
>>35986541
What does the card play? Bollywood music?
>>
>>35987041

Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQl7zYkEP6M

Link related - that's the song the card plays. I used to like it a lot when I was four or five years younger.

>mfw time has passed this fast
>>
>>35986587
stop whining, faggot.
>>
File: 20170330_164140.jpg (212KB, 1676x633px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_164140.jpg
212KB, 1676x633px
help a robot out?

"I wish we would have another lecture on the <3"

got this from one the girls in the class I TA for, what's a good response to let her off easy?
>>
>>35987198
I think you're seeing a hidden message where there's none. Do you actually think she's flirting with you? She wants to learn more about the organ that's all.
>>
>>35988391
I made a thread buddy bls post that there
>>
>>35986989
>didn't grow up near anyone who wanted to p,ay with me
>never had any friends
>kept going outside almost dally until adulthood hoping that today would be the day someone noticed me
I never even had a chance.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.