[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Those precious few minutes after you fap where you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: fetuspepe.jpg (25KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
fetuspepe.jpg
25KB, 499x499px
>Those precious few minutes after you fap where you don't want sex, don't desire women, you don't need anything, it's just peaceful
>12 hours go by and you just want to fuck everything that moves
God I hate being male sometimes, what about you /r9k/? What do you hate about your gender?
>>
>>35985508
Shaving. It's far worse than the unnecessary makeup that women are always complaining about. Either you shave or you look like a wildman that gets instantly profiled. Shaving, especially when you skip a day or two, is a bitch.
>>
>>35985508
Same, i hate being slave to the pussy.
>>
File: IMG_2160.jpg (37KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2160.jpg
37KB, 500x393px
>mfw ssris have taken my desire/ability to ejaculate so i never have to suffer from being horny
>>
File: tmp_17099-images(7)2084566646.jpg (4KB, 188x251px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17099-images(7)2084566646.jpg
4KB, 188x251px
>>35985508
Being a man is much harder than being a women but it comes with the benefits of not being a weak woman who is prone to emotion, has periods, and gets fucked, which is degrading by nature. I can never take a women seriously, deep down I don't think most men do either.
>>
>>35985508
for me it lasts about 5 seconds after orgasm
>>
File: 1480131107997.jpg (263KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
1480131107997.jpg
263KB, 1280x938px
>>35985508
the obvious solution is to keep fapping. here have some fap material to help you in your quest to free yourself from roasty brainwashing.
>>
That feeling goes when you near wizard age.

When you're in your mid twenties and you've still never had a girlfriend, you'll have no libido.

I used to jack off 2-3 times a day when I was 17. I'm now 24 and I struggle to jack off once a week. I end up jacking a limp dick most of the time.

I guess something changes after a while, and you accept that you'll never have a girlfriend. So you start to learn that your dick is now only used for your hand... and that's boring.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.