[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been very busy with college >unable to talk to LDR gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: emos4s.png (266KB, 1208x1272px) Image search: [Google]
emos4s.png
266KB, 1208x1272px
>been very busy with college
>unable to talk to LDR gf for about a week
>finally have time to call her
>open with "Sorry we haven't talked much. I've been really busy. I miss and love you"
>she responds with "i'm really sore because i had sex last night and he was really rough"
>she explicitly says she did it to hurt me for not talking to her
>>
>>35985489
>she explicitly says she did it to hurt me for not talking to her
she sounds mentally unstable, stop talking to her
>>
>>35985489
if this is real and not just woman hate bait, you're dating an abusive psycho and should dump immediately
>>
>ldr
>Gf
Pick one
>>
I usually just message my partner and stuff and we don't sleep with other people when im away

You should rape her and frame it to be her fault
>>
>>35985620
I would never cheat on my LDR bf. We're happy with each other.
>>
>>35985664

> oh boy! an opportunity to bring up my gender! i gotta post!!!! everyone needs my enlightenment!

no one cares.
>>
>>35985664
I wouldn't cheat, but I wouldn't stay exclusive, unless he's "generous"
>>
>>35985664
>vagina: the post
nobody cares whore
>>
>>35985489
Wtf is LDR?
Anyways OP if she hasn't broke up with you already, fuck her one last time and never text her again
>>
>>35985816
>Wtf is LDR?
Long distance relationship.

>Anyways OP if she hasn't broke up with you already,
She doesn't want to break up with me. She wants me to forgive her, lol ;_;

I'm going to break up with her.

>fuck her one last time and never text her again
Not a bad idea. But she lives too far away to make the trip worth it. Though I could probably convince her to visit me.

>>35985735
>>35985706
>>35985752
Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>35985489
>wants to hurt you for not talking for a week

you're doing the right thing anon, you need to get out of a situation like that
>>
>>35985944
Just ghost her. Completely stop responding to her shit. That's always the easiest thing to do in these situations. It's so easy cuz she lives so far. Don't take her back, a cheater is a cheater. she'll do it again.
>>
stop talking to her OP, stop responding to her, dont read her messages, dont listen to her voicemails, just fucking stop. ghost her.
>>
>>35985944
>going to
You're a dumbass.

Moments after that little stunt she should have been blocked. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>35986096
This will hurt much more because she will lash out by fucking a bunch of other guys leading her into a deeper hole of shit where she will eventually have a mental break down when she can't undig herself out of all the shit OP let her degrade herself further while you do your own thing.
>>
File: Capture.png (20KB, 591x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 591x415px
>>35986051
>>35986096
>Just ghost her.
Nah, I am going to follow >>35985816's advice because I'm a petty asshole. Pic related.
>>
>>35986253
Reeks of bullshit desu, reads like both sides are written by the same person.

You didn't even try.
>>
>>35986253
lmao you're a fucking cuck OP
go get that busted up secondhand pussy, that'll show her! she'll notice how less full she feels while being fucked by you compared to Chad
>>
File: ass.jpg (17KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
17KB, 230x307px
ass

~ steven pinker
>>
>>35986253
Fuck her hard and rough, cum on her face, then throw her clothes at her and say "We're over. Get out."

t. Petty Revenge fantasy KHV wizard
>>
Bahaha

And women wonder why we're so jaded against them.
>>
>>35986383

that's not what a cuck is at all; retard, just because you found this website within the last half dozen years and want to fit in doesn't mean you can just drop stale lingo from one board in another and not look like a dumbass

fucking your whore gf savage and bloody and then dropping her like trash is some wicked good sociopath normalfag behavior. literally nothing to do with cuckoldry whatsoever. nothing to do with chads or robots

of course op is a phony like >>35986306 says but shit, stop embarrassing yourself
>>
Go no contact immediately ill only say it once, never contact her again even if she gets desperate
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.