[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: paswg2.jpg (42KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
paswg2.jpg
42KB, 371x400px
>tfw still haven't decided if I should go to college or not
>have no job
>all of my interests are nonprofitable
>this wouldn't be an issue if not for the fact that I can't find out anything else I'm good at to fall back on
>even if I had these thing figured out I would still be lonely and anxious
>>
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, man

How old are you? 19 here
>>
>There's no painless, effortless way to kill myself
>>
>>35983378
I'm 18.

>>35983424
If you actually wanted to die you would find a way.
>>
>>35983424
>>35983711
Gee, that came off a lot meaner than I expected. Sorry.
>>
>I only want to get a job so my parents will get off my back, I myself don't believe on materialism.
>always wanted to kill myself until recently where i stopped feeling depressed, I'm not happy either, just a weird state of nothingness.
>everyday i hope my father will die, fuck that piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_3600.jpg (188KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3600.jpg
188KB, 1280x864px
>>35983129
Does anyone have tips on inducing crying? I feel a welt of emotions built up inside me, I feel a lingering sensation of exhaustion in my brain, I'm just tired of it all.
>majoring in chemistry; don't give a fuck about it
>2.2 gpa
>no friends for 3 years of college so far
>fat fuck
>virgin, never had gf
>I think I have an eating disorder?
I just want to cry so I can feel better. My Spring break just ended and I'm depressed to be back in my door. I got really involved playing Nier: Automata back home. I wish I at least had my PS4.

I also have a strong desire to binge on 2000 calories worth of junk, but I'll never change from being a fat Manlet if I don't stop these habits.
>>
>>35983424
I guess apathy is the number one suicide prevention method
>>
>19, turning 20
>no high school diploma/GED
>didn't even go to high school at all really, dropped out in the first few weeks of 9th grade
>leaves the house once a month for the past 5/6 years, no real experience dealing with people
>no desire or interest for employment

feels bad
>>
File: feelscore.jpg (1MB, 1088x1005px) Image search: [Google]
feelscore.jpg
1MB, 1088x1005px
>>35984019
Try listening to sad music in the dark late at night.

>>35984233
Try getting into a hobby like gardening or something, idk. It can help take your mind off things and it can be therapeutic.
>>
>>35984775
>>35984233
or maybe you should learn to drive, learn basic math, get your GED and a fucking job
>>
>>35984886
I mean of course but he already knows that. I was giving him a coping mechanism to work with first.
>>
>>35983129
I got deported from america and I'm living with an uncle im spain who wants to kick me out in a month, i dont have papers to work here and i can't go back to venezuela
>>
>>35984775
i dont like the outdoors, i have hobbies but nothing i can earn a living on.

>>35984886
i know i could pass the GED without studying since my math skills are fine and the test is basically just paragraphs and questions, but they don't have a GED testing center in my area only TASC which i prefer not to do since it sounds like a load of bullshit and ive never met anyone whos done it. i have an opportunity soon to test in another state and i might do it to make my family happy but i dont think it will change my life
>>
>20
>in school for a worthless meme degree, only because my parents are making me get it
>id be homeless if I weren't going to school
>been depressed my whole life, at the point where I can't feel anything
>ugly virgin and /everythinglet/
>go through cycles of binge eating/starving
>constantly either gaining or losing weight, never stable
>doing all of this for nothing, because life is pointless in the scheme of things
My entire outlook on life changes in drastic ways at random intervals. Some days I am feel somewhat motivated to exercise, eat right and finish school; other days I don't see the point in even opening my eyes. The lack of consistency has made it very difficult to get anything done. I don't know who I really or am what I truly believe
>>
>>35984046
yes. this is how antidepressants work.
>>
>>35983424
There's always helium and a bag over your head. However you have to seek of industrial helium canisters, since regular balloon ones now have 20% air added.
>>
i am going now. see ya.
>>
>>35984046
>>35985236
it's theorized that the increased risk of suicide associated with starting anti-depressants is because they eliminate just enough apathy that people feel motivated enough to kill themselves.
>>
I'm 21 and still in cc because I can't pass math. Still work shitty retail because my parents don't pay for all my schooling and I was to lazy to fill out student aid forms. I don't really want anything except to live as a NEET. I'm also a closeted fag khhv with a fucked up dick that keeps me incel. I don't really know what to do. My family has high expectations but I just want to stay home and play vidiya and live in escapism.
>>
>>35985401
>with a fucked up dick that keeps me incel
what do you mean fucked up?

pics?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.