[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots have a prescription for xanax? Or atleast a source?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4592.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
Any robots have a prescription for xanax? Or atleast a source? I'd like to know how to go about getting a script or finding a source
>>
Please don't get addicted to Xanax. It is a horrible benzo that when you're addicted to, it isn't fun and it straight up ruins your life horribly.

Anon, it makes you not care about anything at all, completely loose all respect for yourself and others, ect.

Even if you are a suicidal depressed fag still don't go the benzo route
>>
File: itsnatural.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
itsnatural.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>35982501
But since I am a suicidal depressed fag, why should it matter? Weed just doesn't do it for me anymore and I smoke just about every day
>>
>>35982585
I don't know you but I care, what is your current life situation?
>>
>>35982651
Genetic depression and the roughest breakup I've ever been through. None are valid reasons as people usually turn to drugs for much worse but I'm a pussy
>>
>>35982699
Do you know what I've been through?
Others have had it much worse than just a bad breakup, some never even touched a girl.

Weed is alright, just don't get addicted to other shit.

You know that this isn't the worst life could get. So don't make worse for yourself.

I've had depression because of my shit fucking horrible life for as long as I could remember. Fuck, I can't even remember when was the last time I laughed, or had someone actually care about me.

You're not a pussy, go fix your shit
>>
>>35982585
You can become dependent on things without being addicted to them, like with weed. Don't turn your dependency on being high into a serious addiction.
>>
>>35982862
Im well aware that it could be worse. I've always felt bad because other people have legitimate reasons to be depressed and I really don't besides the generic "I was bullied in grade school" bullshit which doesn't even count because that's nothing. My depression is purely genetics which people don't even believe is a real thing. In a way, I feel like I understand the people who have legitimate depression but they never seem to think so. It's like im an outcast even with mental illnesses

>>35982910
I just don't know what else to do as bitchy and generic as that sounds
>>
>>35983064
>you know what's sadder than remembering sad times? Remembering good times.

You know whats worse than having genetic caused depression?

real depression
>the type where you used to be okay, but now you're not
>the type where you used to have friends, but now you don't
>the type where you caused
>>
>>35983257
Did you not read my fucking post you dumb nigger? I already said that I feel bad because my shit isn't "real"
>>
>>35983954
sorry man

gonna 404 so if there;s one thing you remember me for it is for telling you to life your life
Fix your shit
have fun and don't become like the dumb nigger in that one r9k thread

so long, I'll be waiting
>>
Xanax withdrawals will kill you. You can't justify it with logic like
>"Meh, my life is spiraling down anyway. Why do I care if I have to take this stuff indefinitely?"
Because you build a tolerance to it just like pain killers. When tolerance starts, you have to keep upping the dosage to get any effect. Eventually, you reach a point where the drug no longer has any therapeutic effect, and you go into withdrawal even though you're still taking it. And if you keep increasing it beyond maximum tolerable dosage, you'll OD and die... or end up a vegetable.

Tolerance and physical dependency occur quickly with this stuff, like within the first few weeks. Withdrawal drags out for months, even years. There's a very good reason it's a controlled substance, and doctors want to keep you away from it.
>>
My dude get valium not xanax.
Valium stays in your system much longer, so you can dose once a day or maybe just 2-3 times a week, which means less chance of addiction-forming behavior. Xanax is short acting so it'll quickly wear off causing you to want to take more, your tolerance shoots up quickly and you get used to taking multiple doses of it every day. It's a Jew trap, more $$$ at your expense, hence why ALL doctors prescribe it over any other benzos now. Of course all benzos are Jew traps but Xanax is the worst of it. And to get a prescription just go to a doc tell them you're anxious and it's affecting your work or some shit they don't care they'll hand it out like candy
>>
Yeah, I know a guy who sells them. I found him on Craigslist. In some cities there's drug dealing going on in the 'strictly platonic' section of the personals. That's not the case in all cities though. In American cities, I've noticed the Craigslist dealing thing is nearly non-existent, probably because the drug laws are so harsh there.
>>
>>35984224
I thought doctors prescribed them pretty frequently though?

>>35984497
Ah, thanks for the tip. But what if I already see a psychiatrist for antidepressants (which don't fucking work btw)? I don't think they'd be too quick to prescribe me xanax or valium on top of that. Unless that's something you can get prescribed by a family doctor?
>>
>>35984224
You can't OD and die on Xanax you dumb faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.