[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who don't smoke\drink\drugs\coffee here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (482KB, 538x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482KB, 538x617px
Does it feel great to be healthy or what?
>>
>>35982393
No, i still want to fucking kill myseIf
>>
I recently drank a bit after three months without and decided I should give up on alcohol for good. Alongside that resolution I've kicked my snus habit and have been going strong with no desire to use for three days so far. Other than that I don't use drugs but I am drinking tea right now and that's about it.
Feels good. Alcohol and cigarettes or snus are very expensive
>>
Abstinence is unhealthy. Having a drink/smoke/trip every few months is the best thing for your body
>>
>>35982417
You have a young healthy body,
You can make something out of that!
>>35982432
I'm honestly happy about that,
It's good to see more people kick that crap for good.
>>
>>35982490
>You have a young healthy body,
>You can make something out of that!

can i get a big guy to pound my ass?
>>
>>35982478
down syndrome the post
>>
>>35982478
Genuinely curious,
Tell me more
>>
>>35982393
ive been able to break those habits/addictions but i just can't break masturbating to the shadman's work and traps. why the fuck am i such a sexual deviant?
>>
>>35982478
Really? It's healthy to smoke and take hallucinogens casually?
>>
>>35982552
>Really? It's healthy to smoke and take hallucinogens casually?

Yea, faggot
>>
>>35982508
As long as he wears a condom so you don't catch AIDS,
Joking aside you should feel pride that you haven't fallen into these vices.
>>
>>35982563
Yea because i have the palette of a fucking child. One time i tried a beer and threw up from the taste, same with a cigarette and everyone there fucking made fun of me, no wonder I'm a fucking autistic robot fml
>>
>>35982512
Not him but stress is a huge killer. If you acn bring down stress with drugs, it may be beneficial, at least relatively. Obviously a stress free abstinent life is superior but that seems unlikely for people on this board.
>>
>>35982561
Interesting, tell us more about how and why
>>
>>35982589
They're just jealous because they'll live up to be 55 from all the cigs and beer.
Marry a nice Christian girl who dislikes these things.
>>
Don't smoke, drink, drugs, no coffee either here

still a fat bastard that eats junk food and never exercises
>>
>>35982622
Because it leads to fucking and having sex equals a healthier life
>>
>>35982646
Ohhhh of course it does ;)
>>
Honestly, I think smoking Marijuana has made me healthier. Not in a Medical Marijuana meme type of way, but whenever I'm having really bad stress/anxiety, smoking at least .5 of weed immediately relieves any stress/anxiety I had.

idk if it's just me but it always does the trick no matter what, and I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder and no therapy or prescription drugs have worked for me in the past. You can think whatever you want about Marijuana but right now it's making my life a hell of a lot better.
>>
>>35982674
I dont get it why the gay smiley?
>>
>>35982393
I drink the free coffee at work. I can't get through my terrible existence while there without it.
>>
>>35982685
do you live in a Iegalized state?
>>
>>35982512
It's about balance. The frequency is different for everyone. I smoke pot once a month to stay sane. A buddy of mine does mushrooms twice a year and goes on spiritual trips to find motivation in life.

If you do something too much, not only do you become an addict, but your body can't keep up processing the substances and starts to break down.

If you exclude these things, your body is weaker in the long run for not having that experience. Or if you quit cold turkey, you think about it all that time, and it still controls you.

Certain substances, like LSD have been known to connect previously unused neural pathways in the brain from a single use.

Drugs/alcohol/coffee/etc are tools that can be used to achieve desirable results if used properly.
>>
File: 1463009247115.jpg (58KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463009247115.jpg
58KB, 660x500px
>>35982393
>Does it feel great to be healthy or what?
just because I don't do any of that doesn't mean I am healthy
>>
>>35982561
People have been using entheogens for centuries with positive results
>>
File: 1489107975504.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489107975504.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
>>35982868
>Drugs/alcohol/coffee/etc are tools that can be used to achieve desirable results if used properly.

Yep, exactly
>>
Coffee has literally no downsides besides staining your teeth

It makes you smarter
>>
>>35982393

Checking in. Recently quit weed and coffee and haven't felt this sane and clear minded in a long time. Well worth going clean.
>>
>>35982393
don't do any of those and i'm certainly not healthy
>>
>>35983665

It gave me anxiety. I know because it went away after I stopped drinking it. I started sleeping way better too, plus nothing beats being able to wake up in the morning without relying on a cup of coffee to get rid of that groggy feeling that shouldn't be there in the first place.
>>
I quit drinking two months ago and am down to smoking two or three cigarettes per week from a pack.

Feels really good, to be honest. After the only friend I had growing up died two years ago, I turned into a full-fledged alky. Unless I was on vacation, I drank almost every night. There was a point when I'd have a 750 mL bottle of vodka or rum every night or so.

A week after I stopped drinking, I felt like I'd come out of a fog. My mind worked like I could hardly remember it working. In the past month, I've read a dozen books, secured a freelance writing contract, saved a good amount of money, and gained a ton of confidence. I'm starting to feel as sharp as I did when I was a teenager and could ace exams without hardly batting an eye.

Feels good. I don't think I ever want to get drunk again, save for perhaps the very rare special occasion.

Nothing beats waking up without a hangover.
>>
>>35982393

Nope. quit weed recently after a year of daily smoking, took too much of a tole on my body, mind and wallet. caused panic attacks. lsd and shrooms were too intense and booze felt awful and yet again was expensive. coffee gives jitters same with soda. so i stay healthy.
>>
take it a step further and do nofap.

no smoking, alcohol, drugs (pills&illegal), caffeine (coffee, soda, etc), and nofapping is the best

the fap is something that everybody lies to you and tells you to do similarly to alcohol and drugs. just look at this thread with the junkies trying to get you onto their addiction. fapping is the exact same way. they have all sorts of bogus studies that say it's great for you just like they do for weed and even in the past smoking.
>>
>>35984023
Cutting back on smoking is meaningless. Quitting completely is the only way to have credibility. Nicotine usage and frequency and amount fluctuates among addicts and if something sad happens youll be sucking them down 24/7. You smell like shit and can't taste anything because you don't care that you're getting an additional chest x-ray worth of radiation a week from those few cigs. Don't be a pussy just quit
>>
>>35982393
Congratulations on being normal without the need for a drug habit.

>>35984073
No fapping is better than kicking a drug habit? The delusion you have is fantastic.
>>
coffee every other day or just when I drink, alcohol a few nights a week, other drugs whenever I can get them, usually being vicodin 10mg or 7.5mg, so a few times a month, cigarettes are a bewildering breed some weeks I need a pack other times I go months without a craving and I think it all boils down to stress.
>>
>>35984183
Ok, I misread that, I get what you were trying to say about nofap now. Although I don't agree with your idea about fapping being on the same level as drugs I can see how it could become problematic if done in excess.
>>
>>35984183
your reading comprehension is piss poor. i said don't do drugs but also stop fapping cause it's simply another form of it.
>>
Being sober fucking sucks

Struggling here
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (36KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.jpg
36KB, 645x778px
>tfw abstain completely from drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and coffee
>tfw I'm a skinny-fat food addict and binge eat constantly
Why did I have to get addicted to something that I need to live? It is ridiculous
>>
>>35984437
Just think of all the progress so far and don't brake,
I just did and I feel like shit emotionally for it
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.