[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General questions about loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1473804647407.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473804647407.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Is it alright to cry because you're lonely or does that just make you sink deeper into your pit of sorrow and desolation? How do you guys cope with loneliness? I'm thinking about getting a body pillow and outfitting it with those wires in heated blankets then a device that vibrates rhythmically to emulate a human heartbeat. I would really appreciate all of your creative ideas for combating tfw no gf.
>>
>>35982114
This thread will die very shortly
The only threads that get replies here are
Fembot threads, the normie with GF threads, and general robot bashing
If you want to actually discuss this.
Go to wiz Chan, that's the place for people like us
>>
>>35982114
only one way to find out. i don't think it would help completely
>>
>>35982162
But since I actually want a girlfriend I'm not allowed there. I know no one is policing that rule but I should respect the rules of their community.
>>
File: 1491049570617.jpg (10KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491049570617.jpg
10KB, 241x251px
>>35982201
You want to create a body pillow and outfitt it with wires in heated blankets then create a device that vibrates rhythmically to emulate a human heartbeat.

If you want to go this far for human interaction you should've given up on gfs a long time ago
>>
>>35982114
i'm scared and alone too, anon :(
it's okay to cry!
i love youuuu :(
>>
>>35982279
I will never give up on what's most important to me!
I just want to feel loved back...
>>
>>35982114
>How do you guys cope with loneliness?
Dissociation is how my body has conditioned itself to cope with everything.
>>
>>35982290
Thanks anon at least we all have each other.
>>
Lol okayyyy!!!! :^))))))) dieic7ebsow8ehsbwodi37dyxbeo38dhei37dbdow82hske8fh
>>
>>35982394
I know it was a shitpost but thanks for the bump anyway.
>>
Fuck it I'm lonely so I'm just gonna bump myself.
>>
>>35983311
I respect this. I have a body pillow and it's nice and comfy. I was actually content being along this last past year, but the feels are creeping back now I feel them.
>>
I'm such a goddamn loser I flunked outta community college 3 times. I still need to go back though if I want a future but I can't ask my parents to pay for it again. My only choice now is to enlist in order to get the money. I'm going to be in the service for 4 years and living out of my car while I go college for 4 more years after that. This pretty much guarantees I'm going to be alone for 8 more years.
>>
anyone else personally feel like having kids now days is selfish?
>literally most jobs are just sucking corporate cock
>less and less small towns

like whats it all for anyways besides if the parents arent one of those religious types who thinks that god wants them to have kids or someshit

either way i wish i wasnt born but at the same time i dont like the thought of suicide
>>
>>35982114
I respect this idea. I almost made a life sized foam cut out of a person before talking myself out of it
>>
>>35983613
I feel like this is the most beta thing ever but does anyone else not want to have kids because they don't want their future significant other to love anything more then them?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.