[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie's first thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>I'm depressed and generally apathetic about my life.
>I recently started therapy which seemed to help my mental state - To the point that I've gained a passion in cooking.
>I have an unpaid job in a kitchen and it goes well enough, thanks to this.
>A month ago, my mum changes things.
>Since the therapy costs a lot and she's seen massive improvement in my mood, she changes the time between visits from two weeks to a month.
>Over the last two weeks my mental state has deteriorated.
>I've missed countless days of work.
>Luckily in two days, i will see the therapist again.
>The day before that though (Tomorrow), i will be at work again.
>My mum and family don't know that i've been skipping work days.
>All of my family is really proud of my improvement and expect me to continue.
>I don't want to go back, due to massive apathy towards life and depression once again.

What do?
>>
File: onewayticket.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
onewayticket.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
If you ever stop genuinely enjoying life remember there's always a free ticket out
>>
>take out a large loan
>launder it to BTC
>run off to mexico and change name
>>
>>35982062
I'm depressed because I didn't have 6 girlfriends in the past week
>>
I want to die

I need to go to sleep for work that's in 4 hours, but i wan't to die instead.
>>
I think i'm having an actual mental breakdown right now.

Help.
>>
>>35982062
if you stop moving, then you are standing in one place

you determine the direction and velocity of movement unless people are making decisions for you. don't let them do this if you are mentally stable.
>>
>>35982556
as someone who had a mental breakdown in college that caused me to drop out, clear your head and do what you normally do. changes in routine make mental problems worse. I locked myself in my room for a week and only emerged to buy water from the vending machine after 1 1/2 days without any liquid consumption. don't be stupid like me, do what you normally do without thinking too much for a while and you will be fine.
>>
>>35982062
Tell your mom you need to go to therapy more often explain the problem and she will understand
>>
I will now get only three and a half hours of sleep if i go to bed now. is it even worth it at this point?

Work's pointless anyway desu

I'll just go to sleep tomorrow and lie to my mum again about it all. This is what i get for asking 4chan for help instead of going to sleep, i suppose.

Christ i'm retarded.
>>
Fucking hell, i don't know what to do and i'm freaking the fuck out.

This is like the first time in years that i've done something even remotely positive with my life in my family's eyes.

If i go in tired as fuck, i will fuck up the work in the kitchen but if i go to sleep, it will be pointless because of how late it is. Not to mention, they are expecting me to leave the house before them so i can't pretend that i went when i actually stayed at home.

if i reveal that i've stayed off work, i will have fucked ANOTHER thing up - The first good thing in ages.

I'm seriously panicking. Help.
>>
Somebody, please respond - I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35983052
Tell your mom you need to go to therapy more often explain your issues tell her you cant stretch out the time between appointments without backsliding
>>
>>35983052
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get the fuck off the internet,t man up and go to work tomorrow.
>>
>>35983052
yeah get the fuck off the internet you stupid faggot. obviously therapy works for you because you talk to someone who's not your family. go talk to someone, anyone else. i don't think r9k is a good place to do that.

but also who takes a unpaid KITCHEN job?
you could definitely find another one after you tell them you have kitchen experience.
are you a troll?
>>
I'm tired as fuck since i just planted a bunch of crops in the garden yesterday and i've had no sleep at all. There's no way i'm getting through work at a commercial kitchen for 7+ hours without the necessary rest to cope with it.

Luckily, they are fine with people coming in on odd days of the week since it's volunteer work, so there should be no work-related repercussions. the thing is though, i have no idea how to bring this up with my mother or how to deal with the family side of things.

Any suggestions 4chan?
>>
>>35983052
Just go to work tomorrow man. It will be okay. Once you're there and on your feet you will find yourself waking up.

After work, explain to your parents that you need to go to therapy more often. You can grind through a day of work with little sleep.

I do it all the time desu, and back when I worked nights I would sometimes go two days without sleeping. Once you're on your feet and in a well lit area it's not so hard staying awake.
>>
I'm not a troll

I'm doing unpaid kitchen wort because i tried to get an apprenticeship in cooking and went to an interview a the pace, but they didn't give me it because i didn't have the "necessary experience".

This is the only place i could find on short notice that would give me said kitchen experience.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.