[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Friend Keeps Cucking Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>ask a 8/10 slightly emo latina out, get rejected
>4 months pass, still feeling a little shitty about it but not thinking about it as I'm at a mutual friend's party when I get a text from a friend
>"Yo Ryan, you still have a crush on Gabby? I think she likes me. I'll only ask her out if you say it's ok"
>lie and say I don't care anymore
>tfw she says yes
>fall into a 3 month depression, contemplate suicide daily
>they break up after 3 1/2 months together
>start to recover mentally, move on to a different (1/2) latina, actually manage to talk to her and she genuinely shows interest in me as a person which is rare for me as a pizza faced fuck
>MARCH 25
>wake up on Saturday at the same friend's house, we start playing smash and shit
>we check his snapchat, see the girl that I am attracted towards posting shit like "ugh I have a crush on my friend and I don't know how to tell him help"
>we respond "who lmao"
>actually have a slight bit of hope that it might be me
>"its you Thomas" (friend's name)
>they start dating and go on dates daily

He said he wasn't going to do this again. Now he's mad at me for being sad about this and says im being childish even though he constantly makes fun of me over it. I just want love. Looking for reasons to not kill myself. Advice appreciated <3
>>
>>35981515
i dont what to tell you. you shoudlve asked the girl out earlier rather than waiting. Now you're screwed cuz your chad friend got the girl. you did this to yourself anon
>>
>>35981515
Love is not a right. Mainstream media and society have put this idea that everyone deserves love, but love is not a right. Cease your pointless whining immediately.
>>
File: 250px-Engineer.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Engineer.png
62KB, 250x250px
How about not developing feelings for a girl before you're actually with them?

The whole point of going on dates is to determine if you actually like a person.

Just because you like a girl doesn't mean you own her either. If she wants your friend accept it. Don't blame him for being who he is.

I'm speaking from experience in that last part. I've lost a friend or two just because they had a crush on a girl who's been liked me and they got all ticked off at me about it as if I had any power in my way to stop that shit from happening.
>>
>>35981604
OP here. I only knew her for a week man I was trying to give it a little bit of time. My friend's not even a chad. Unlike me he is overweight, can't play sports, and is as much of a nerd as me, he's just more funny, charming, has the clearest skin I've ever seen, and has a super strong chin
>>
>>35981515
>emo latina

does not compute
>>
>>35981722
New Jersey has some really weird people
>>
>>35981719
Women love the chin.

And to be honest if you don't want to enter what they call the friendzone you have to move fast. If they becomee a friend it's basically over. They have to jump from acquaintance to love interest, not see you as a friend type.

It's probably why a lot of love doesn't work out, cuz they're not actually friends, just lust interests
>>
File: 1491050185082.jpg (143KB, 568x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491050185082.jpg
143KB, 568x634px
>>35981668
This guy has the right idea.

OP, here's another tip: Don't get too attached to one friend, because you'll start hanging around the same girls and you'll fall for em and if this guy's better than you, than he's most usually gonna get em.

Also how big's your dick?
>>
>>35981515
It's not getting cucked if you weren't together already. Also, I made the mistake of saying it's okay once, after months of pussy-footing around. They dated for 4 YEARS. He treated her like shit the entire time. I had severe oneitis the entire time, though I did find a couple practice girls. She told me they broke it off at the end of it and I had kind of denounced him as a friend, so we fucked, then I found out she hadn't told him they were broken up yet. Cheated on another girl with her as well, after finding out another mutual friend committed suicide. I didn't really mean for it to happen, but I'm still a shitty person for doing it. She lied about being single then, too, and I only found out because I told my gf and it got back to the slampig's bf.

The point is, these girls don't want a hesitant faggot, but they're probably sluts anyway, so maybe you're better off with a different kind of girl than the ones that will go for your friend. He's probably just going for low hanging fruit and knows it, while also knowing you can do better for your needs.
>>
>he thinks he has stakes on women
>that he isn't even dating yet
op, c'mon
you're the fag if you're actually bringing your friend down for not rejecting a girl, twice?
>>
>>35981910

Also, could you perhaps be a /pol/ack? Or maybe even lean right at all?

Girls are dumb, pal, they don't like you if you have different opinions, and if you're in New Jersey like you said, probably mostly leftists and liberals eh? So the dude might just be a lib who gets lucky
>>
OP here, I in no way blame him for dating them it just makes me sad that I was to much of a fag for it to have been me. Btw I also understand the meaning of the term cuck I'm not using it seriously
>>
>>35982075
He's actually really far right, but the first girl had no idea what that meant and the 2nd one changes her political stance depending on the person she's around, so I guess you could call her a centrist
>>
>>35981910
Rockin out with my 6.5 inch cock out bby
>>
>>35982388

That's a pretty good length, any idea what his is?
>>
>>35981515
How did I end up reading all this normies pathetic drivel. Wow, I must be really out of it right now. Kill yourself normie
>>
>>35982429
7 inches D:
>>
>>35982521

Mm. That's like the perfrct size, not too big that it hurts but still big. You're close though.
>>
Give up, stop getting attached to people and just realize you find them cute/hot but you probably wouldn't like them as a person. Fucking normalfags, I swear.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.