[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still here? When will you leave?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1474690214091.jpg (936KB, 2769x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1474690214091.jpg
936KB, 2769x2154px
Why are you still here?

When will you leave?
>>
>>35981119
i''ll leave if i transcend into a normie
>>
I'm here forever of course
>>
>>35981119
I want to be the man in that picture
>>
>>35981119
>Why are you still here?
Why am I still where?

>>35981119
Leave what?
>>
File: Bitcoin.jpg (9KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin.jpg
9KB, 204x204px
www.bittrex.com is the answer

start investing in cryptocurrencies

get into daytrading

make money
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
I'm a virgin
I'm 24 years old
I'm a neet

Why wouldn't I be here? I don't want to have to be here but this is one of the few places for me to go.
>>
I just returned after being gone for almost 2 years.

Good to know nothing's changed!
>>
Just delete this board. Then the other boards shall know our wreath
>>
>>35981119
Not sure
Not sure, right now would be nice
>>
I was supposed to leave once I became a normie but I failed hard.
>>
where else am I supposed to vent my anger?
>>
File: fag.jpg (28KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
28KB, 414x415px
Sometimes I do leave for awhile, mostly because of the unfunny faggotry that surrounds 4chan. I don't personally believe that there's a general decline in quality on here as the years go by like a lot of people do, rather, I think the quality fluctuates depending on what the trends are and what people are posting on here.

So I generally take breaks for a few months or maybe even a year but I always come back. Floating around all kinds of different boards. It's like I'm fated to come back here no matter how hard I try to stay away. Fuck.
>>
>>35981119
couple of hours
>>
Once I settle into something it's hard to get motivated to change no matter how shit it gets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-02-09-15.png (157KB, 683x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-02-09-15.png
157KB, 683x485px
Soon, anon. But I think it's more of the same everywhere. You never catch the carrot on the stick.
>>
>>35981119
Why would I leave? The show hasn't Even Started yet
>>
>>35981119
When I'm happy and I finally have a healthy social life
>>
I don't think i'll ever leave, even if somehow i get a gf and everything goes dandy in my life this place has always been here for me and i plan to be here for robots if i ever achieve happiness
>>
Cus i only just got here and found out everyone thinks having INTJ personality means I also have a humongous dick.

Aintgoinnowherekidddddd
>>
I have been on 4chan for 14 years now, it has served many purposes over the years, but primarily it has been my way of not feeling as alone in the world, of being who I am with out having people judge me. I'm not here for X person or X reason, it is still serving that same function even after all this time. Some ppl nearly took it away from me, fuck them both.
>>
File: 1489798843372.png (324KB, 575x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489798843372.png
324KB, 575x485px
sums it up pretty much
>>
>>35981119
Still lonely and completely friendless. Any social interaction I get beside family is here.

>When will you leave?
Remember you're here forever.
>>
Because I have nothing better to do.

My car's water pump and serpentine belt went to shit on Thursday, and the mechanic won't be able to get the parts for a repair until tomorrow. I can't get to work or class, so I'm stuck sitting on my ass here at home.

In a month and six days, I'll be flying off to Ecuador for two weeks. I'll come back to the United States, work another month, and then go to Mexico and Tanzania in succession. I doubt I'll get on 4chan more than sparingly while I'm abroad.

Getting away from here will be nice. /r9k/ is my destination of last resort, albeit one I frequently visit when I'm amidst monotony.
>>
File: Pepe Chainsaw.jpg (9KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Chainsaw.jpg
9KB, 250x222px
>I have nothing else to do
>When I'm dead probably
>>
>I don't think we can leave. The question doesn't make sense.

>Once you stop believing in the lie you are never the same again.

>You are here forever and you can never leave.

>You'll always come back, always, it's a universal law
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.