[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there are only two genders, what gender is this person? It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: gender.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gender.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
If there are only two genders, what gender is this person?
It seems like it might be a male, but it looks very different from a male. It's definitely not a female either. It's neither female nor male.
>>
>>35980798
Look at their genitals you mong.
>>
Pull down their pants and find out.
>>
that's a 5'3 70 lb male with a gay haircut and nail polish

He had a disadvantage from the start, he's a true robot.
>>
Female.

Look at that generic, boring decor. Her nails are painted, with very feminine features. at least 70% chance of having a vagina.
>>
>>35980868
>not seeing the picture to his left where he has a very average teenage boy haircut cut and the face of a regular teenage boy.
>>
>>35980942
Pls show me.
>>
>>35980822
/thread.mp4.jpg/
>>
That's obviously a faggot boy.
>>
If it has a penis it's male, if it has a vagina it's female. Is that so difficult to understand?
>>
How many X chromosomes?

SIMPLE.
>>
>>35980798
This is a gay boy
>>
>>35980798
Does it matter? Unless you want to procreate with it or recruit it to your sports team whatever sex it is shoudnt matter. Its a fucking person
>>
File: 1489096284755.png (143KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1489096284755.png
143KB, 800x1160px
>>35980798
I can't find the picture I wanted. Have this instead.
>>
>>35981676
Neat
Originalos
>>
>>35981622
I never get this "it's just a person" meme. Just a person implies something as nondescript as 0. It's like saying "it's just a dog", it's just a car", it's just a drawing" etc when there are different types of those things. There is no generic dog or car or drawing, but different types where in a situation where you're faced with one, you'd need to identify it.
>>
>>35983088
We are more than our physical bodies, you will find this out one day.
>>
>>35980798
It's either a feminine man or a masculine woman.
>>
>>35983163
Me or anon? You are on the same page
>>
>>35980798
>WHAT IS A GENDER?
A gender is the sex of a person. Their gender is either male or female.
>>
>>35981372
Two plus a Y. XXY. It happens. What's the gender?
>>
A very faggoty little boy.
>>
>>35980798
It's not human at all then.
>>
>>35983291
That's klinefelter syndrome, not "agender", and it's considered an illness. And besides, the person affected is still considered male.
>>
>>35983291
What you're describing is klinefelters syndrome and those who have it are unambiguously male. So male in fact, that many of these people go through their whole life not knowing that they have it.
>>
>>35980798
It's a girl on T
>>
maybe instead of thinking of genders to describe this individual we should feel sorry because the truth is that he/she will be a socially dysfunctional sperg for the rest of his/her life with that kind of mind set
>>
Why a kid need to think already about his fucking gender ??
he should just read stuff and have fun omg what a shitty parents
>>
>>35980798
They are called twinks mate.
>>
I'm glad this whole 72 genders shit came out. It's easier to avoid these people now because they all look the same.
>>
File: 1491095575709.jpg (38KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491095575709.jpg
38KB, 460x460px
>Penis
male

>Vagina
female

>Anything else
Hermaphrodite freak
>>
>>35980798
its a female, When boys are this age its extremely rare for them to be into trans things they are usually trying to fit in
>>
>>35980798
I actually can't tell. I was leaning towards thinking it was a girl, but then I saw it's teeth and jaw.
It really doesn't matter anyway. It should be gassed. Then you can just call it a corpse.
>>
>>35980816
gender =/= sex

as long as people can keep a clear boundary between biological sex and their made up genders it doesn't fucking matter
>>
>>35980855
would pump'n'dump
>>
If, by tumblr standards, a gender isn't definided by someone's genitals, and it also isn't defined by the way someone acts or the traits that person has (being masculine, liking pink or stereotypical girl or boy stuff), then, what does define a gender?
>>
File: 1482991293664.png (117KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1482991293664.png
117KB, 500x471px
>>35980798
Where I live we use to call people like this faggots.
>>
Looks like a young boy. If you would put on nailpaint and a gay haircut when you were 12 you would look the same.
100 percent of all those demigender- nonbinari otherkin- helicopters are just gay.
>>
>>35985271
Don't be so mean to hermaphrodites, some of them are born that way
>>
our gender is based on a coin flip
what shit luck to anyone born a man
>>
>>35980798
u cant just decide your self that youre going to create a new gender. thats for scientists to decide, not for you. its almost as stupid as creating a new religion your self, its just going to get stupider and stupider.
>>
>>35985810
I think it's the way your brain is wired. You're usually issued a matching brain and body by your neonatal hormones, but sometimes nature fucks you up.

Sometimes this means you have a mix of genitals, so you're intersex, but your brain is sad because it's a girl or a boy brain and wished its junk wasn't so weird. Maybe your brain is a mix, too, but living in society and trying to date is hard so you're sad anyway.

Sometimes you get an otherwise healthy and useful body that just doesn't fucking match your brain. This would also fuck a person right up. If you don't believe me, check out the suicide and homelessness statistics adjusted for population size.

Mostly, though, everything matches! Isn't that nice? This lets the vast majority of humans be inconsiderate dicks to people with neonatal illnesses.
>>
>>35980798
Either way, i'd fuck it.
>>
How do you know you're not a specific gender. Like how do know you identify as a woman if you were born a man, for instance? How do you know that certain feelings mean that you want to no longer be a man? How can you look at your penis and be like "I'm a woman"? And if it's not the genitals that define your gender, what does define your gender? The whay you think? The way you feel? The way you act? Are there specific things that women and men think, feel and act like? I don't get this at all.
>>
>>35985696
>>>/tumblr/
Fuck out of here with that normie shit.
>>
ITT: throw out the dictionary because we're retards now
>>
Looks like a young boy who was brainwashed into being a fag
>>
File: 1485506527511.png (390KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
1485506527511.png
390KB, 1280x724px
>Well adujusted human: LGBT people should have rights
>/pol/: I AM UPSET FOR SOME REASON
>>
File: fusion.jpg (78KB, 700x997px) Image search: [Google]
fusion.jpg
78KB, 700x997px
>>35980798
Most likely female. Just because you crossdress doesnt mean your brain or sexuality changes. Fucking idiots. There are only two genders and people born transgender who are just cis people who want to be the gender they are born as but society forces random fucking rules on them because it convinces them through self-hatred and shame that they are the wrong gender and should crossdress.

Ex:
I am an mtf. I was born a female. Ive always been a female. Ive never not been a female. Everyone else as a child said I was male and I knew this was wrong and I would be beaten and abused until I was forced to crossdress. This caused immense psychological damage to me and now 30 years later Im barely fucking being myself for the first time in my fucking life. I never do anything special. I dont "transition" Im just being myself instead of this fucking caricature that everyone else wanted me to be my entire life.
>>
>>35986790
yea the scientists make the religions you cant have your own interpretation on christianity or fucking athiesim fuck you xdddd i heard the scientists are making a new pac man game
>>
Why don't we just say sex instead of gender? That way you're either male or female, and you can't change that with hormones and genital mutilation.
>>
>>35980798
definitely a female
i've been fooled enough times by these stupid fucking special snowflake roasties trying to look like gay little boys to see it from a mile away
>>
>>35985696
>as long as people can keep a clear boundary between biological sex and their made up genders it doesn't fucking matter

Gender is sex, you fucking marxist retard.
>>
>>35987819
This but there are only two (2) genders.
>>
>what gender?
Male, female, or neither. 'Neither' includes pretty much all special snowflake genders.
>what sex?
Check chromosomes
>>
>>35980798
It's a faggot teenage boy
>>
>>35988130
>Gender is sex
agreed
>marxist
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>35988130
Marxists only know two genders.
The bourgeois and the laborers.
>>
>>35980798
a male

you faggot
>>
>>35980798
Androgynous is already a word.
>>
>>35980798
take a blood sample and test it
>>
>>35985696
Wasn't it psychologists that tried to push a difference between sex and gender?
So much stupid shit comes out of that field, I swear.
>>
>>35986790
Bringing myth and fairy tales into this argument was dumb, Anon, but at least you tried.
>>
>>35980798
90% sure that's a male
>>
>>35987819
Everyone has rights retard.
>>
Its a new gender....cancer
>>
File: unironic expanding brain meme.png (1MB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
unironic expanding brain meme.png
1MB, 857x1202px
>>35988755
You're in luck. That picture I wanted earlier? I just found it.
>>
>>35984670
What if they're interested in genders?
>>
>>35980798
Gender is made up bullshit, so it doesn't matter.

Sex isn't though. If the person is born with a dick and an XY chromosome pair, it's a guy. If they're born with a vagina and an XX chromosome pair, it's a girl. If they were born with some extremely rare mix of the two or a lack of both sex organs, then they are intersex.

The moment you start thinking gender is the same as sex, you've fall for tumblr's bullshit. They want you to focus on gender, like it means something, because they know--deep down--that biological sex can't be changed.
>>
>>35992121
The idea itself is perfectly sound, but rather niche.
The problem is the way "people" apply it to feel special.
>>
File: 1475325862358.png (207KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1475325862358.png
207KB, 425x1275px
>>35980855
>tfw you're a 5'3 80lb male
>but you have a face like Lovecraft
>>
>>35985696
gender shouldn't be a label. you can be anywhere between masculine and feminine but it doesn't change your assigned gender which is decided based on sex
>>
>>35980798
I wonder what his/her/their/its digit ratio is.
>>
list of sexes
>male
>female
>girl (male)
>boy (female)
>mtf
>ftm
>intersex
>feminist
>sexfluid?
>other
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.