[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatbot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1434550292848.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1434550292848.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
I honestly think I'll never lose weight.

I'm 380lbs and I think I'm too far gone. I'm probably the fattest bot on here.
>>
>>35980651
>I honestly think I'll never lose weight.

Not with that attitude...
>>
>>35980651
quit drinking the liquid jew and see what that does for you
>>
Lol fat ass.

How the fuck does someone get so obese?

Like how? I'm 180lbs and my entire life I just hover around that figure.
>>
>>35980658
I know man but it's hard to be optimistic.

I have no will power. I use food for comfort, for stress, sadness, happiness, etc.
>>
>>35980694
You have to taper down your calories gradually, come one man
>>
>>35980651
Are you stupid. What kind of solid rock fat are you made out of that you can't get rid of it? You cut back anon. You're gonna tell yourself you don't eat a lot but you gotta realize that you do eat a lot. You gotta get active. How can you not lose weight. The only reason why you won't is if you're lazy and don't do anything to change yourself.

Calories in, Calories out. It's simple. Cut back and exercise. Stop trying to make excuses.
>>
>>35980705
come on man**

ajslkjfalkjf
>>
>>35980667
Soda or beer?

I haven't drank soda in two months. Beer on the other hand is almost impossible for me to give up.

>>35980690
Congrats. Maybe in another life I'll be as lucky as you.
>>
File: IMG_2287.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.png
6KB, 205x246px
Fellow food addict here. I'm not a fatbot in the strict sense but I am skinny-fat as all hell; I put alot of weight on in the past 2 weeks during spring break. I binge eat constantly and never feel full. I eat for comfort, when I am happy, sad, stressed, angry, or bored. So I basically constantly eat and am never satisfied. However, i talked to my shrink about it and asked her about a drug called naltrexone. Look it up op. It is made for opioid/alcohol addicts but it has been shown to help with food addiction too. I have taken it for a couple days and I already notice a difference. I have still been overeating but the desire/drive to seek food has been reduced, and I don't get quite the amazing feeling during eating as I did before. Naltrexone interacts with the brain to stop the huge release of dopamine that people get when performing an addicive behavior, i.e. Drinking, taking opioids, or binge eating. Once the brain realizes that these things don't feel as good anymore, the desire and cravings for them go down. I would look into it if you are looking to control your behavior. There is also vyvanse, which is an amphetamine. I haven't tried it but I plan on it if I need to. I have heard that it works well to stop overeating (it's the only fda approved drug for binge eating disorder.)
>>
>>35980651
Fats should be gassed
>>
>>35980934
Can you help me find a shrink or something? I really need help. My doctor just told me to lose weight and exercise but that's like telling an alcoholic to just stop drinking.
>>
>>35981434
Do you have insurance? Where do you live? If you have an insurance plan it's pretty straightforward
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>just stop eating
about as useful as 'just b urself'

stupid fucking normalshits dont get it. and they never will
>>
File: IMG_0541.jpg (31KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
31KB, 360x360px
>>35982591
You're a fat sack of shit and you deserve the early death that you're going to get.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.