[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your pets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 14

File: Kingdom_Hearts_358_2_Days.jpg (80KB, 822x724px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom_Hearts_358_2_Days.jpg
80KB, 822x724px
Tell us about your pets
>>
My family had a dog, tiny bulldog mix. It died of spine disease or something, my mother cried for like a week. I could care less, it's just a dumb fucking animal
>>
File: 2012-11-03 13.45.09.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-03 13.45.09.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
This is one of my cats being comfy beyond measure in a winter morning
>>
>>35980530
Cutest thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_194036.jpg (693KB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_194036.jpg
693KB, 2952x5248px
>>35980530
Nothing better than a comfy cat
>>
I own a bird, he's cute and soft but very noisy, as with most other birds. he also chews up a lot of my things.
>>
my mother is a lunatic so we own 5 cats, even though we're poor and live in a tiny crowded dirty shithole

I'm not a fan
>>
File: IMG-20160224-WA0001.jpg (268KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160224-WA0001.jpg
268KB, 900x1600px
>>35980584
i agree

heres her being comfy again
>>
>>35980479
I had a miniature poodle named pepper. He was grey with a black stripe running down his back. He was a true robot. He was the reject of the pack and all the other puppies were ignoring him or bullying him. I loved him though. He was incredibly intelligent and hated being left alone, just like me, and just like me he would be left alone for long periods. Every time we started getting ready to go he would curl up and start shaking. Every time we got back he would go fucking nuts.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_194558.jpg (453KB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_194558.jpg
453KB, 2952x5248px
>>35980615
Cute! Cats are a cat
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 612x612px
>>35980479
My dog died in September, she was the only pet I ever had. I got her in 2001 when I was 7 years old and she died when I was 23. I forgot what my life was like before we got her. My parents don't like pets and they refuse to get any more. She wasnt doing well the last week of her life. then one night she was acting like she was drunk and kept sitting in the corner of the room with her head pressed against the wall, which I heard is a bad sign. She started to lay down and breathed heavily, so I convinced my dad to have her put down.

I didn't have the heart to watch her die and didn't want to risk her starting to suffer. My family gave her kisses goodbye and the vet did the rest. It was the hardest decision I had to make, but I felt better knowing she was 100% gone or else I would have been paranoid that we buried her alive.

It wasn't until the past 7 years that I regretted ignoring her when she wanted to play. Being mad when she barked over little things. I'm glad that I got to appreciate her in her old age before it was too late.
>>
File: 1491008504399.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1491008504399.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>35980479
Delete this.

hjghjg
>>
File: IMAG0209.jpg (861KB, 2419x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0209.jpg
861KB, 2419x1368px
>>35980775
Sorry to hear that.

I'm going to miss my dog when she's gone. She's about 12/13 years old now, and she's gone deaf and partially blind. Thankfully no illnesses or anything yet, but you never know when they're that old.

Here's a pic of my dog, Lizzee, and cat, Tigger.
>>
>>35980479
I Have one dog whos like 16 years old, basically blind, almost completely deaf, stumbles around when she walks, and cant control her bladder. its only a matter of time for her

have another dog whos young and spry

have a cornsnake that turns 10 in december, shes pretty docile. has laid two batches of eggs before

another cornsnake whos maybe 5-6 years old - its the son of my snake whos laid eggs

a desert kingsnake whos kinda a jerk but i can handle her if im really calm. shes 3-4 years old
>>
Owning a pet is like getting a rain check for extreme depression.

You're borrowing happiness now from yourself in 10-15 years. They're going to die.
>>
>>35980530
ultra cute comf anon
>>
>>35980479
His name was cicciopelo, he was my hamster. He died in a horrible accident involving his eye and the door to his little cage
>>
File: milk dud.jpg (158KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
milk dud.jpg
158KB, 1000x562px
Dog passed away last week. Cardiac Arrest. Cute doggy, too. 14 years old, looked the same as the day we got him except fat. Labrador mix, liked to sigh a lot, once chased down and play bit a guy on a bike who had kidney surgery recently but he didn't mind it. Hope he had a good life.
>>
>>35980479
>be me at 6
>my mom has this cat named Skoshi
>I wasn't the most normal kid so I would fuck with it
>nothing too crazy just lunge at her to scare her away or pull her tail
>needless to say she did not like me
>One day I was sitting on the couch
>Skoshi comes running across the floor
>runs up the couch with her claws as cats do
>runs up me too
>scratches me right next to my nose
>mfw nearly lost an eye
>my dad flipped absolute shit and demanded we get rid of her
>I remember being told they gave her to a farm
>they actually put her down
I pissed off a cat and got her killed for it. I didn't realize it until I was a teen and started to think about the sequence of events but it still had me feeling weird for awhile.
>>
File: IMG_2491[1].jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2491[1].jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>35982313
I have more sad pet stories.
>my dad had a dog named Tova
>it meant hope in Hebrew
>this is the sweetest dog you've ever met, she never barked and would give up her seat on the couch if she saw you wanted it
>she was a rescue so everyone felt a strong attachment to her
>about they found a tumor in her leg
>she was pretty old at this point so it wasn't completely out of the blue but it was still horrible
>they got it out but she ended up getting a limp and she had real trouble running and walking up stairs
>she definetly looked a lot sadder but my dad was really attached
>a couple months later something went wrong in her liver
>ended up putting her on pills
>I watched her die really slowly over the next year cause I never had the heart to tell my dad to let her go
>she died a couple months ago
>pic is her from my dad's facebook so thats why there's the weird filter
>>
>>35980479
I have two cats. They just get in the way. Small dogs are worthless peta for Stacies. Larger dogs are cool, but you risk looking like a Chad.
>>
>>35982535
Anyways, currently I'm trying to get my grandma to give me her dog. She clearly doesn't want it but whether or not it goes to me or someone else is still up in the air. I've never taken care of a dog before by myself but I've dog-sit for her a couple times.

Her dog is Bichon Frise and its awesome. I honestly don't even know if my apartment allows pets but I figure if I don't know then that can't discourage me.
>>
>>35982635
The dog's name is Claude btw, as you can see my family only can come up with weird af pet names
>>
>>35982635
Good luck, anon. The most important thing animals need (especially dogs) is attention which I am sure you are capable of providing at this stage in your life.
>>
>>35981355
>Borrowing happiness
Did you use this term before? I read it on here months ago and it has stuck with me. It's going to suck when my doggo diees
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>35980479
pic related is my dog, love her with a passion. her name is scarlet because of her reddish brown hair.
>inb4 only normal fags have dogs
dogs are bro tier.
>>
>>35980479
The cruelest thing is to forget someone.

Well, you know, not the cruelest thing. The cruelest thing is brutal, unnecessary torture.
>>
File: IMG_4303.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4303.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This is my dog. I raised him from a baby and I love him very much; he's my only friend actually. It's funny because we actually have many similar personality traits. As you can see from the picture, he loves peanut butter
>>
File: burmese_couch.jpg (55KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
burmese_couch.jpg
55KB, 852x480px
>>35982313
>me at age 11
>want a dog/cat/whatever pet really badly
>parents don't want to get one because both work
>they got divorced next year so I think that's the actual reason
>sleepover at friend's house with a couple other friends (I became an autist during high school)
>friend has a pet cat, I think it was a Burmese
>spend the entire time in the basement because it is furnished and has the ps2 hooked up (really wanted one even though my parents wouldn't let me buy the good games)
>friend doesn't like his cat that much because his mother bought it
>probably wanted a dog instead
>cat starts going in front of the tv screen (small tv on the ground)
>friend tries to push it away until he decides to start chasing after it
>other friends chasing it while I watch, wishing that they would stop
>he tells me to guard the basement stairs
>cat runs at the stairs after a short while obviously, I try to half-halfheartedly catch it but miss
>start running up the stairs, cat is following me
>door is mostly closed, cat looks up at me and meows
>open the door enough for it to go past, tell my friend it got upstairs because the door was open
I wish I had a pet when I was younger
>>
>>35980479
i had a dog that lasted 17 years, desu i couldn't wait any longer for her to go.

luckily she did pass away 3-4 months ago, she was in terrible shape, wasn't wanting to eat and was puking and shitting everywhere somehow.

not fuckiing fun. at least cats just run off one day and never come back.

i really hated to see my dog like that, i loved her but damn she really needed to go.
>>
>>35980479
Fuck you OP my cat just died
>>
File: 1485464838320.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485464838320.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>35980518
Heh... I know right? Dumb normies are so sentimental. They cry over the dumbest things like pets and loved ones which are ultimately going to die anyway. Wanna practice our katana skills?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.