[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be another gamergate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 1448651825170.png (43KB, 736x864px) Image search: [Google]
1448651825170.png
43KB, 736x864px
>there will never be another gamergate
>>
Good hopefully women can fuck off from video games now. Vidya has been SHIT since women started demanding to play them
>>
>>35980381
Don't worry, the problem is fixing itself.
>>
>>35980436
The whole point of gamergate was to get them to fuck off.
>>
>/v/ will never be the same
It hurts
>>
You mean a third chanology? :^)
I sure love going on moral crusades for great justice /b/ros!
>>
>not playing the same game for 15 years
Ultima Online tbqh
>>
>>35980381
I get legit mad by all the diversity-talk in gaming
>>
>>35980471
>The whole point of gamergate was to get them to fuck off.

Except it had the exact opposite effect, because you guys acted in such a ham-fisted way that only made them look like victims.

Protip: Being the next incarnation of Westboro Baptist Church is neither an appropriate nor an effective way to get your point across. Nobody likes to have their behavioral or ideological freedoms threatened. If you go around issuing death threats to people because they want to make social justice simulators, then you're the one who's going to come off as a massive bully. Absolutely nobody in their right mind will have any sympathy for your so-called cause, and they will in fact do the exact opposite of what you tell them to do.

And I couldn't care less about feminism in video games. They're not my creative works. That's up to whoever designs that shit. If you want to be a responsible consumer, just don't buy those products. I can assure you, no one is going to take away your precious Call of Duty or Witcher or whatever other garbage you prefer you play. If you really believe otherwise, then I suggest you go and get a psych eval.
>>
>>35981002
At this point you need to stop playing all video games, watching any movies or TV, and don't listen to degenerate music like rap. It's the only way to avoid all the propaganda
>>
>>35981036
Also avoid punk and folk (the real rural man's country) if you want to avoid "degeneracy".
Then again you could not listen to this cityboi tell you how to live.
>>
>>35980381
>you will never own 4chan and save the site with your god tier moderation

Feels bad man
>>
>trapposting will never come back to /v/ because we live in the No-Fun Era
>if you want fun you have to either go to twitter and deal with pages of idiots' shitty politics and smug bullshit for the occasional good post
>or come to /r9k/, the reservation for all the stuff that got kicked off the other boards, and hope that /pol/ has gone to bed

I hate this.
>>
>>35980471

but it wasn't?

> fart
>>
>>35981473
>faggots are scared of /pol/

I knew there was a reason I voted for Trump
>>
So who won gamer gate?
>>
>>35981684
>normalfag acting tough on an anime imageboard
is KC back up yet and can you go back there
>>
>>35981684
/pol/ is the most cancerous fucking board and it's half it's users browse reddit.
>>
File: 1490878533101.jpg (280KB, 1205x997px) Image search: [Google]
1490878533101.jpg
280KB, 1205x997px
>>35981728
>being a homo
>not the most normie thing in 2017
>>
>>35981473

All trapposters need to be hanged
>>
>>35980381
>>35980381
>no ones mentioned spilling spaghetti in 2+ years
This must be what it felt like when the Roman Empire collapsed
>>
>>35981746
>>>r/the_donald
4chan is a nihilist site, not a normie moralfag site
>>
>>35981687

Games like mass effect andromeda being released exemplify what gamergate was warning about.
>>
>>35980381

Reminder that gamergate was a fruitless effort to purge feminists from the gaming industry and that if people simply never gave them any attention in the first place they would have fucked off.
>>
>>35981826

Whats wrong with that game?
>>
>>35981826
gamergate went out of its way to focus on identity related issues like men/women feminism/MRAs.
Actually, it was almost exclusively about identity related things, to the detriment to economic related vidya issues like the ones that are responsible for all major devs fucking up their games. You focused so hard on a couple trannies making indie games you just let the major publishers ruining beloved series fly under the radar.
>>
>>35981828
>Just ignore them and they'll go away

is literally the stupidest stance you can take when someone is trying to take you over
>>
>>35981878
Like I said, this is a nihilist anti-moralfag website and has always been. Chanology didn't change that despite their lolmorality crusades and neither will the alt-right with their lolmorality crusades.
Morals are gay and moralfags are gay too.
>>
>>35981839

Bioware hired a bunch of women just because they were women. The quality of the game tanked as a result.
>>
>>35981914
The alt right already won.
>>
Gamershit brought all kinds of cancer from tumblr and leddit here. The bad part is that after it was over, they stayed and spread to every board.

If another one happened, we'll just get more and more newfags here. No thanks, let it remain dead.
>>
>>35981959
dw Bioware will be dead soon
>>
>even the ps2 games you never got around to playing will have their price shot through the roof if not already thanks to collectors
>even that apparent piece of shit drakengard is running $45~ for just a disc, and the closest thing to new is 99.99 for something that has slight wear on the box (both on amazon)
>rockstop doesn't carry ps2 games anymore so it's either amazon or ebay
honestly fuck that reporter or whatever drama shit where's all the people bitching at collectors for being dirty whores charging what could have been release price for just the fucking disc, possibly even a scratched disc jesus I don't even want to think about the poor bastards that try to buy anything older or even on a cartridge
>just emulate
suck my dick
>>
>>35981959
I thought the quality of the game tanked because they focused all their resources on marketing and intentionally killed any creativity in the dev team to appeal to a wider audience, following basic industry practices that happen in tv, music, and film, and an art-form dying and losing all integrity is just the natural path for an art-form in this society.
But I guess I was wrong and it's just women's fault.

>>35981983
Chanology "won" too, but, similarly to them, yoru moral crusades will end with you getting some minor cosmetic victories, nothing actually changing because moralfags never change anything, and then things will return to normal when you're finally laughed out of here for being the butthurt censorhappy moralfags you are deep down.
>>
>>35981746
4chan is an anime website. Please integrate with the culture or remove yourself from here.

>>35981769
See above.
>>
>>35982063
>Please integrate with the culture or remove yourself from here.
No, you cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>35982083
>and here we can see moralfag censorhappy newfag and his futile attempts to make himself seem like the norm on a website that has always been against him
Go back to rabbit autism-right.
>>
File: 1487097686728.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487097686728.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>35982121
Your rage will never not be hilarious. You've been posting this shit at me for months.
>>
>>35982170
I've been exclusively posting on 8 and 420chan for at least a year now. One of them is down right now, only reason I'm hear.
Good to see the weak willed autism-right is still going strong with their cognitive dissonance and delusional paranoia though. Be careful /b/ro, maybe the feminazis will oppress you by laughing at you again if you don't "win" this internet argument.
>>
>>35982239
here not hear lel
autistic people should be put in camps
>>
>>35982239
Fucking kill yourself. You people have been invading for too long, ever since 8 went down the first time. You ruined our chan. I hate you so fucking much.
>>
>>35982063

Who said anything about anime? I only want the trapposters to be hanged, anime is ok
>>
>>35982239
Hey Comrade !
>>
File: 1486739384102.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486739384102.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
>>35980381
>gamergate

I never fell for gamergate, just like I never fell for Trump.

It's funny how saying you supported gamergate is absolutely cringeworthy nowadays. Trump supporters will be the same in 2018. Glad I don't have to cringe myself to sleep for that.
>>
>>35982274
but do you cry about it ?
>>
>>35982314
I'm not red fascist tankie ass stalin cock sucker. Praise makhno and nechayev, smoke meth hail russian nihilism baby.
>>
File: 1436898042714.jpg (49KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1436898042714.jpg
49KB, 613x533px
>>35982239

>"I've been exclusively posting on 8 and 420chan for at least a year now", he posts on r9k
>>
>>35982381
>one is down right now
>>
>>35980381
Games are mainstream now.
Lots of good series titles were lost to liberal faggotry, but the only real difference is you have to look harder for the good ones if you don't want to play casual shit.
>>
>>35982418

>exclusively

Ori
>>
>>35982588
>been
>as in the past
>meaning this is a special occasion
>>
>>35982675

>implying you werent just lying to begin with

The trapspam isnt posting itself boyo
>>
>>35982816
I'm actually a trap but I respect this board enough to only post my nudes on /cuteboys/ and /v/
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.