[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1489801754666.jpg (31KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1489801754666.jpg
31KB, 377x377px
>be me
>hanging out on saturday afternoon
>haven't hung out with friends in months
>text my only friend, "wanna chill at my house?"
>replies "oh i thought we were going to David's birthday party"
ididntgetaninvitation.jpg
>decide to go to the party I wasn't invited to
>show up
>mom says "oh you must be one of David's friends, they're downstairs in the basement"
>go downstairs
>see all my supposed friends hanging out playing video games
>"why are you here"
>"you weren't invited"
>"who told you to come"
>host goes upstairs while I am standing there awkwardly
>his mom comes down and asks me to leave
>>
>>35980222
keyword here is: supposed.
Better off with out them
>>
>>35980271
the one who told me about the host's party didn't even defend me when everyone else was yelling at me to leave

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Ask them what you've done wrong to make them ignore you.

Then cut them off
>>
This is worse then me getting picked last for a team when there was a water balloon fight at a friends party on the last day of highschool. I question myself to this day why I continued hanging out with them months after that. I don't see them anymore though. Sorry to hear about your experience OP. Fuck them, just work hard and improve yourself and you'll have better friends, or stay solo and keep associates around. I prefer the latter.
>>
>>35980313
they were yelling at you? like really mean? fuck that man Ill toke onyour name
>>
>>35980222
Thank God my friends are actually decent people and would never do that to me. I know that even if I spend a few years in isolation avoiding them that they will still be nice to me when we get together for old times sake.
>>
File: 1490733947705.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490733947705.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35980222

>be me
>work shit menial job for a few months before leaving.
>24 year old qt with big butt in the beginning approaches me frequently
>hit off somewhat but spaghetti get oozing out of pockets
>she starts hanging out with her beta orbiter frequently again while I sit alone in my area browsing 4chan
>develop minor case of oneitis
>begin to stare at her slightly across the room
>older women notice and start to get jealous
>beta orbiter getting jealous also
>she and beta orbiter invite me to lunch where I proceed to dump my spaghetti all over the ground and brag about going to europe
>orbiter is skelly fuck who then tries to act big as qt is gaining more interest
>climax of spaghetti bomb is when I stood by the clock last 10 minutes
>qt approaches and starts talking
>"what are you doing tonight anon?"
>me: "chilling at home and smoking some weed tonight"
>qt: "oh.. thats cool"
>realized that was my fucking chance
>she starts talking to me less and sometimes wouldnt even make eye contact
>flirting starts to halt
>probably thinks im a sociopathic autist
>quit a few weeks later due to other bullshit
>ask directly for her number in front of orbiter the day I left
>maxretard.jpg
>trade snapchats
>she orbits my stories for a week
>send her: "hey lets chill and smoke some herb tonight"
>radio silence
>remove her

Just fuck my love life up senpai
>>
>>35980424
Yea the host was pissed and this blonde cunt was like "ohhh my god who the fuck invited him"

mfw my "friend" who told me about the party just stood there
>>
>>35980222
>Married
>Ugly Taiwanese wife
>Mfw Everybody else has more attractive wife
>Tfw this ugly bitch won't die fast enough

She's so ugly and pathetic halp!
>>
>>35980825

I pity you op. Same thing has happened to me. Your friend probably talks massive shit behind your back to raise his status in other groups. Just keep doing you.
>>
>>35980882
Why can't you leave her ugly ass
>>
>>35980962
Didn't think of it like that?
Do people actually use other people as friends to talk shit about to raise status?

what the fuck
>>
This is why you gotta make your own tribe, my dude. These are tribal politics plain and simple. If you can work your way into an existing tribe, or forge your own, then these kinds of things stop happening. For the most part
>>
>>35980642
she didn't like you b/c of cannabis?

usually weed is the best way to get girls lol
>>
>>35980313
Probably because you just randomly showed up? Did you explain to your friend you weren't invited or did you just go "oh alright man see you there" implying that you had been invited as well?
>>
>>35981093

She was dudeweed but I waited too long to move in aggressively.
>>
>>35981059

People can be nice to your face or alone but the fear of getting their ass kicked/called out goes out the window once they are in a tribe that is not too fond of you.
>>
>>35981000
>trips
>nice desu.

Because I'm poor, unattractive and autistic.
>>
>go to register for next semester's classes
>mother and sister notice
>"oh anon let's see your grades"
>grades aren't as high as i told them a while back
>"anon wtf i'm disappointed in you, you have to pull this up!!!"
>"you're going to lose hope if you keep this up"
>little do they know i've been trying to get my grades up for the past month
>some grades are getting worse while others are improving
>feel empty inside again
>>
>>35980825
You're probably pussy repellant. You make the girls uncomfortable and want to leave, so the other guys just fixed the problem.
>>
>>35981113
no he was like "oh you should have gotten an invitation, probably didn't come in the mail yet"

so i thought that too, like "oh it probably didnt come in the mail"
>>
>>35981340
same problem. I just decided to at least keep it C's

you'll accept it eventually
>>
>>35980642
sounds like she was put off by the fact that you're a degenerate pothead
>>
>>35981420
nah it was this male blonde hair cunt.

there were no girls there
>>
>>35981466
i had 1 c and a few b's and an a

"omg anon you need to get all of these up to A's"

if only they knew that the highest grade on the last 2 rests in one my classes has been a flat 80

i've been churning out B's and been content with it but my family isn't content with it... also, one of my grades says its an F but thats because that instructor doesn't put grades online ever and she put in my first 2 quiz grades which were like 50's. i've been doing fine ever since
>>
what a fag, the host, btw, asking his mommy for assistance in asking you to leave.
>>
>>35980642
Rule #1, never mention any drugs until she mentions it first. With all the SJWs around nowadays you gotta be conscious about saying that around cute girls.
>>
File: 1317441851127.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1317441851127.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>go out with a girl a few weeks back
>goes great
>plans for a second date tonight
>check in on her instagram while I'm at work earlier today
>see another guy asks her to dinner on the comments for selfie she posted today
>see she replied yes

>she was supposed to call me when I got home from work
>texted me to say she's at dinner

What do I do, robots? It's not like I can call her out on it because she doesn't know that I know her instagram.
>>
>>35981430
In the mail? Really. Nigga it's 2017, am invitation is through text messages. Smh they really fucked you over lmao.
>>
>>35981482
You're lucky there was no girls would've been a lot embarrassing. They are fags for having no girls there and this was a "party" lol you can do better anon.
>>
>>35981482
Ahh. I'm an Amerifat, so I'm not used to men being referred to as cunts. Usually it's something like douchenozzle, but I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>35981624
Say something cold like sure that's cool. Don't forget the period, see what she says
>>
>>35981624
Tell her it's okay and that you forgot about it anyway, which is why you're out with (female friend) instead. If you don't have a female friend, you should probably get one that will hang out on a moment's notice. A (cute) lesbian or something. They're really handy to rekindle interest.
>>
>>35981637
Yeah, sounds like they wanted to circle jerk. Fuck it. He can do better.
>>
>>35981624
Ask her how her date's going. Mention that one of her friend's told you. That might make her distrusting of her friends in general if she doesn't just figure you saw it on her instagram.
>>
My great-grandmother just died. She took care of me and my sister every weekend when we were kids. I learned Spanish only so I could talk with her.

Yesterday my dad told me "she hurt her hip in a car crash", and 20 minutes ago I was at the store trying to find a good get well soon card and he texted me "Abuela Elena passed away". Some drunk normie faggot in Hialeah killed her. Hope he overdoses on heroin tonight.
>>
>>35982610
Your great-grandmother had a wonderful life and died knowing her family loves her enough to learn her native language to talk with her.

Forgive the drunk driver.

The drunk driver could have it much worse than you. Maybe his wife left him that night, took the house, the kids, the money, and left him broke?
And now the driver kills some old grandmother and his life is now more hell than yours will ever be... and you wish death upon him
>>
>>35980825
Protip: they aren't your friends, with the exception being your friend who didn't know not to invite you.

Find new friends.
>>
>>35980222
>Used to be obeast but went to /fit/ and look fookin joocy now
>Was the silent, introverted shy kid
>One month ago got first gf that I take serious
>She had 2 beta orbiters who often hang out at her place
>One is literally autistic
>One is chubby
>Both are shy, introverted and have issues with self esteem
>Reminds me of how I used to act
>Feel kind of bad because I know the autist crushes hard af on my gf and I feel his pain
>Still fuck her brains out while they're chilling in the living area
>Know they can hear her
>The autist came by less and less
>Notice he's depressed as fuck
>Try to be a total bro and become friends
>He's cold and distant to me
>Chubby bro is really cool to me and started lifting with me a few weeks ago
>One week ago the autist confesses his love with flowers and shit while I was at work
>Gf declined him nicely tellibg him she's with me and really wants him as a friend but nothing else. He acts like it cool and leaves
>One day later gf gets a phonecall from autists mom
>He hung himself
>Left a 8 page letter to gf in an enveloppe
>2700 euros in cash in enveloppe aswell (I think that's all his savings)
>Gf crushed and thinks it's her fault

We tried talking to him but he stopped being open to her when we got together. I feel like the dickhead chad that I used to loathe. She's depressed as fuck and I can't soothe her. Chubby bro tells me the other guy actually liked me but was infuriated that he didn't feel good enough for her.
>>
>>35983115
His suicide was caused by something much more material than not having a gf
>>
>>35983037
Lol, this was Hialeah. He probably best the shit out of his wife, spent all their money on "ron" and damaged his own house. $50 bucks says he had 3 bottles of Bacardi in his car, was scarfing down some pan con bistec, and singing along to cuban reggaeton in a shit gringo accent when he murdered a 98-year old woman from Havana.
>>
>>35983319
Yeah I know but it makes me feel a bit powerless and the way he behaved, his personality, the oneitis he had, etc. really reminded me of me when I was in a very dark place. I felt for him and often tried to get him a bit more out of his shell. I think that the tfwnogf was the last straw or call for help.
>>
>>35983536
The thing is, with the last straw it could have been anything. It just happened to be tfwnogf

The way I see it, it was inevitable
>>
we need some more emotions in this thread, people!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.