[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you regret before dying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Mad.jpg (78KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
Mad.jpg
78KB, 886x886px
What thing will you regret on your deathbed anon?
Can be something you did or did not do or experience/ not experience, whether it was within your control or not.

For me it is probably that I will never be able to experience what it's like to be a handsome man, with women throwing themselves at me because of something out of my own control (picrelated) and that any succes I will ever have with women is a result of me having to try my damn hardest to prove them I am 'worth it' to not just ignore and discard.
Not necessarily a complaint, such is life, but it would be fun to have experienced that perspective in life.
>>
Probably the fact that I didn't die a different way
>>
Regret the day i was born.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 474x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 474x455px
>>35979712
Being so hard on myself and with the way I look, been doing this my entire life. Three years ago I starved myself to 92lbs because I thought my regular 108lbs was too fat. Wasted a whole year of my life, and many more on stupid stuff that isn't that bad.
>>
>>35979712
Not playing more quake back in the day
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (46KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
46KB, 466x349px
Pic Related

I regret wasting my youth, but most importantly I regret being born.

If I wasn't born, I wouldn't have to suffer this existential dread.
My parents wouldn't have stayed together in my youth to raise me

Everything would've been better...
>>
File: 1490871692113.jpg (271KB, 560x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490871692113.jpg
271KB, 560x419px
i have too many regrets to list
>>
>>35979712
You can't really regret something you had no influence over can you?

If anything it would be something like not doing something, not taking a risk etc
>>
>>35980460
Well it would be more like wishing you had had it I suppose. It would feel like missing something you never had though.
>>
>>35981645
Fair. I think people mostly do that towards the start of their life, not the end. When you're young you still feel like you deserve better, you're angry etc, older people just accept hings as they are

I remember reading somewhere that the most common deathbed regret is never having used a fire estinguisher. That's probably based on surveying younger people who aren't actually anywhere near death though, so not sure it's actually accurate
>>
I would regret almost all my decisions
>>
>>35979879
Same here. It took me a really long time to stop caring, though a small part of me still does. On the downside I've gained some weight.

>and many more on stupid stuff that isn't that bad.
I feel like a lot of people might think this when they're on their deathbed
>>
>>35979712
>regret that i never experienced teen love, 20's love, or 30's love
>regret dying a virgin
>regret never having a good, fulfilling job
>regret never having my own apartment
>regret i wasnt a better son to my parents
>regret i never travelled anywhere
>regret i never got fit
>regret i never learned to play an instrument
>regret i never got good at sports as a kid
>regret wasting money on pointless shit
>regret driving the few friends i had away
>regret spending years of my life indoors playing video games
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.