[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>former high school classmates call me out to a bar >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg (75KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg
75KB, 1200x815px
>former high school classmates call me out to a bar
>go out I don't know why
>from 7 people 2 are not married (but they have a long relationship)
>I am the only one 28 kissless virgin
>nevermind
>people talk about everything, career, travelling etc.
>I am just sitting there in silence
>one of them asks me what am I doing in free time (he love dragon ball when we were in highschool)
>"well I watch tv shows and..."
>"what kind of tv shows?"
>oh finally this is the part when I can interact with normies, I can surely put up a topic what he likes
>"Well I watch Dragon Ball Super. Do you watch it too? What did you say when they finally manage to bring back Vegito?"
>I clearly saw the disgust on his face, like holy shit anon is still watching a japanese cartoon for kids
>"Cool" he says, and starts to talk with other people
>sit there in silence for one hour drinking then I went home realizing what a waste I am

How can you live in this normie world robots?
>>
>>"Well I watch Dragon Ball Super. Do you watch it too? What did you say when they finally manage to
bring back Vegito?"
lel
>>
Welcome to normalfag social networking. If you can't do something interesting or have resources to further their goals, you'll be cut loose.
>>
>>35978456
well you knew where you were going so it's your fault really
>>
>>35978456
You obviously had the wrong friends.
>>
I wouldn't have went. I won't go if I ever get invited either. I will NOT be in the same position as op.
>>
File: changeandhop.jpg (35KB, 696x423px) Image search: [Google]
changeandhop.jpg
35KB, 696x423px
>>35978579
reeeeeee
I make it clear that there is nothing interesting about me, why won't they leave me alone.
It hasn't happened more than once or twice a year in almost a decade but it takes me so long to recover from being around these functioning cunts
normies are so insistent and I'm so bad at standing up for myself; I just want to stay in my house forever.
>>
>>35978577
I don't understand

>>35978588
but everyone is saying that if I won't go out from my house I will never change my life

>>35978609
They were never my friends. They constantly bullied me for 6 years. During the last 2 years in highschool it stopped, for some reason when I asked them about this they just laughed what a great fun was it when they bullied me, and they wouldn't understand that why didn't I find it funny as an adult.
>>
>>35978675
Is a blade you for 6 years why didn't you take his valuable opportunity to poison all of them at once like some Machiavellian shit
>>
File: 1490847032100.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1490847032100.png
440KB, 645x1260px
Its really not that hard to be a normie. Lurk on twitter for a hot second and you will learn the a lot of normie culture.
>most of it is controlled by niggers
Any why the fuck would you say you watch dragon ball z, might as well tell them what kind of hentai you like as well, then go do a pic related.
A nerdy autist such as yourself can figure out how not to be a hapless robot when you don't want to be.
>Stagnation in life is shitty so don't let it happen
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.