[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i make $12 an hour 40 hours a week working at a foot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>mfw i make $12 an hour 40 hours a week working at a foot exclusive massage parlor
>mfw the cunt who owned the building wouldnt hire me because i was male and i threatened to sue for gender discrimination and she hired me
>mfw all day long i get to lather up smelly feet and rub them down and manicure them, masturbating in the bathroom on my breaks
feels fucking good man
>>
Tell some stories about some feet? Do the ladies like it?
>>
So what you're telling us is you give HJs for $20
>>
>>35977584
They like it.
I've been doing it for about 4 years or so now, and in the first year I was working there, I had an awesome experience with a 6/10 lady with fucking 9/10 feet.

I dont' have alot of time, and I suck at telling stories, but basically
>lady books appointment, comes in
>its about 8 pm, bout to close
>its only her and me in there, boss went to go buy supplies from store which is like an hour away
>she says its her first time at the place, we small talk a bit, i get to rubbing
>she lets a little moan slip out of her mouth about 3 minutes in and giggles, embarrassed about it, and apologizes, and i tell her i dont mind and i think its cute
>she is quiet after that and she grabs a magazine and thumbs through it
>i move to her other foot and rub it, starting with the heel, moving up to the joints of her sexy slender toes
>she moans again and i chuckle at her and she just shrugs and smiles
>i tell her she has beautiful feet, and she laughs and says "that's a new one. i dont think ive ever had someone tell me that before."
>she puts her magazine down and starts gently flexing her feet and spreading her toes, rubbing my arm with the foot im not massaging very slowly
>i have a raging boner at this point and its pretty fucking obvious
>she actually rests her foot on my crotch for the rest of the massage, and then we finish up. the entire time she is watching me with a smile
>she tips me $20 at the end and gives me her phone number
>im too autismo to call and never call her

fucking wish i still had that number. would probably be too awkward now.
>>
>>35976475
seriously anons, I'm telling you - if you fucking rub your womans feet whenever you get a chance to(which is usually anytime you offer. they love em), they will fucking melt like butter. its the best way to turn your relationship into foot fetish land. after a few massages, go in and kiss them, and start getting a little more personal.
>>
>>35978758
welp time 2 fap
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.