[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two managers have been fired since I started my new job. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1464751984382.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1464751984382.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Two managers have been fired since I started my new job. They were with the company for 10+ years
>>
>>35975980
ask me if l care dude
>>
Are you asking for promotion?
>>
>>35975980
Maybe they're nowhere near as good as you and you'll become the new head manager
>>
>>35976038
what a dream, one can only hope.

Hard work can really get u anywhere thou, until u get fucked over.
>>
>>35976038
Yeah but 10+ years of service and out of nowhere, I get hired and within 3 months, they're gone
>>
>>35976096
Do you know why they were fired?

Seems like there must be more to the story. There could have been a case that has been building against them since before you started, or they could have recently done something really bad that resulted in instant termination.

With the exception of mass scale layoffs, most firings are not random. Most small to midsize fuckups aren't enough to fire someone over. However an accumulation of small to midsize fuckups can snowball quickly. Also there are some things that simply just require someone be terminated immediately. Things such as sexual harassment and embezzlement usually are dealt with swiftly. An incompetent employee can fly under the radar for a long time.
>>
>>35976211

I asked one of lead guys about it and they didn't even know until a week after. Right now we're down like 2 managers
>>
>>35976281
It could be productivity related or it could be something else entirely. Being in an environment where people are getting fired can be unsettling. Keep your head low and your ear to the ground.
>>
File: marge.jpg (34KB, 756x419px) Image search: [Google]
marge.jpg
34KB, 756x419px
I kind of know how you feel

About 10 months ago I got hired for a job at a hotel, as a waiter. I had a really bad interview with the HR manager and the team leader for all the Waiting staff. The HR manage would not have given me the job but the team leader who was a friendly Cuban man took pity and insisted I get the job

It actually went OK at first but after 2 weeks I had a nervous breakdown one day and stole a customers wallet and filled it with my cum because he made a comment about how angry I looked. I was pretty worried when I realised what I did so I put the wallet in the team leaders coat pocket and he ended up getting fired.

I am OK now but still feel guilt.
>>
File: 146784666u75.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
146784666u75.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>35976281
>>35976211
>>35976096
You're being set-up, the company are in some sort of fraudulent mess and they ARE putting your name do on certain documents
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.