[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate this girl and give honest thoughts brobots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Rate this girl and give honest thoughts brobots
>>
She looks very cute. In this picture at least.
As far as facebook pics go, I've learned that you should always drop a couple points in reality.

She looks like the shallowest kind of bitch though, why do you even care OP?
>>
>>35975743
What the fuck where'd you get that picture from motherfucke
>>
looks real cute with the big doe eyes, prolly only like 14 though??
>>
>>35975763
I'm asking the questions here boyo, why do you care about how we rate her?
>>
>>35975802
She's 18
>>35975819
Alright man. She's just a girl my parents want me to get married to. Yes she's a pajeet and so am I. She's kinda dumb and agreed to get married but I'm in a dilemma. I don't want to get married yet. I'm a khv and likely to die as one but losing my personal freedom and alter the course of my life for some pussy doesn't seem like a split second decision. I'm thinking of saying no to the marriage and fulfilling my delusional dreams of getting a better job, getting rich, backpacking across the states, travelling the world, doing drugs and fucking as many girls as I can in the process. Hopefully dyingyoung having lived a nice and fulfilling life.

Now, my fellow robot friend please tell me how you got her pics are you some kind of haxor?
>>
>>35975819
Also I just wanted an opinion from r9k because I consider robots my friends. Yes I'm a lonely loser with no friends IRL
>>
>>35975954
>>35975990
You should marry her she's cute as fuck
You're never going to do better

Also the middle numbers in any facebook filename is the photo id that is in the url for the image
>>
>>35976066
>You're never going to do any better
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. If I pass this up and I don't make it in life, I'm destined to be a wizard. But if I get married then I'm probably stuck in a boring marriage with a dumb wife forever. Thanks for the advice anyways man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.