[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a fight? Did you win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1392842165533.jpg (28KB, 570x313px) Image search: [Google]
1392842165533.jpg
28KB, 570x313px
Have you ever been in a fight?

Did you win?
>>
Sort of, wouldn't call it a fight tbqh
>sophmore year of high school
>walking to bus
>having bad day
>lanky sperg walks by me and calls me a pussy
>me being 6'2 and 250lbs I knock his ass to the ground in two punches to his face
>blood pouring out of his face
>see his phone on ground
>smash it
>continue walking to busses
>get 4 saturday schools and have to buy him a new phone because the faggot lied and said I randomly attacked him
>>
>>35975515
Yes, dodged his fists and kick, my first punch hit him in the jaw and knocked him out.
Not a showoff but he never stood a chance, I had literal 9 years of martial arts experience at the time.
My first and last fight.
>>
>>35975515
Been in two.

The first, got rolled by a bunch of coconut faggots. Tried to defend myself. They proceeded to beat the living shit out of me. Broken nose fingers and ribs for my efforts.

Second was me white knighting some girl who was never going to fuck me. Beat the shit out of a guy who groped her while she was drunk. For the record, I'd never defend a roastie these days. I was young and stupid back then.
>>
>>35975515
I've been in a fight but I've never really won
>party
>everyone is wasted and some are high
>guy starts on my friend
>ask what the issue is, what's all the shouting for
>guy starts argument with me and swings at me
Bear in mind I'm a nogains manlet
>I go down like a sack of shit
>he gets on top of me and starts punching my back
>I push up off the floor and he falls off of me
>I swing my leg round and kick him in the neck
>He kicks me in the face and the back of my head hit the wall
I had a concussion and a bloody nose, all in all a resounding loss but not as bad as it could have been
>>
File: 1490958211309.jpg (49KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490958211309.jpg
49KB, 483x504px
yes
>got kicked with stones repeatedly on my head
>blacked out, lost conciouseness
>one tooth fell out
>got little scars on face
>broke nose, cant breathe from one nostril because of it
>got tinnitus
>got my sleep paralysis later at night after fight
good times
>>
File: 1489018190931.jpg (193KB, 632x617px) Image search: [Google]
1489018190931.jpg
193KB, 632x617px
>>35975515
I've been in several fights, but I haven't gotten into a fight in quite some time now, as I a tad smarter now. I've fought different kinds of people, from black kids to MtF (and one FtM) transexuals, to japanese political activists/extremist.
>>
Yeah I got into one but I don't think you could call it a fight more like a slaughter..

Anyways:

>Be me
>Walking out of class
>Big nigger slaps my books out of my hand
>He starts laughing at me
>Sick of being bullied all the time
>Channel my chi into my fist
>Smirk as I wind my fist back
>Launch my fist into his stomach
>The resulting force of my punch launches him into the air and through the ceiling
>He was never heard from again

Some say he's still orbiting the earth. heh.
>>
>>35976218
u seem to have some interesting stories
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.