[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: red flags for females and males in general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-04-02-12-38-07.png (71KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-02-12-38-07.png
71KB, 479x799px
>they are white or black
>my dog doesn't like them
>they don't like dogs
>don't like drinking during the day
>thinks amercan beer is the pinnacle of beer
>>
>>35973015
The best beer I ever tasted was a weihenstephaner desu
>>
>>35973015
American beer, at this point, is tied for the best with Belgian. German is mononotonously lagery, indortunately. Belgians are perfection incarnate, and Murican microbrews have absolutely insane creativity and variety. Seriously, go do brewery run in SD, PNW, Denver, or Chicago. You'll see anon.
>>
>>35973015
red flags for women

>has social media
>not virgin
>>
>>35973234
I have always wanted to but i am a poor bastard so i will not get the chance to anytime soon. I am just saying,it isn't the end all be all.
>>
Beer<liquor
>>
British beer is better than all of them, plebs
>>
>>35973015
>they're a cat person
>they read genre fiction and pride themselves on being a star wars fan
>>
>>35973275
i have a columbian refugee as a gf,

she was a virgin,

she is short kinda dark skinned and kinda ugly.

she was in a band with 5 guys got tattoo at 16,

i dont think she was a virgin

she is 19 now, im 27

she sucks me off

and i fuck her good tight little body.
>>
Beer is horrible stuff it's full of estrogen and makes you fat and is less effective at getting your drunk, drop it and your life will improve
>>
>>35973015
my main red flags
>her hobby includes horseback riding
>she's 18+ and still a Harry Poter fan
>she spams social media
>she posts selfies on social media
>she only has male friends
>her parents are divorced
>>
>>35973463
Thats only true for the people who drink it excessively. Its best to drink beer in the same consistency as you would smoke a cigar.
>>
>>35973015

>they have tattoos
>they have facial piercings
>They have ear piercings (only applies to males)
>They have ear stretchers
>They wear combat boots
>They wear trench coats
>Thinks Harry Potter is better than LOTR
>>
>>35973015
>only male friends
>lost virginity/dated when she was young
>has had many partners
>>
>>35973015
>my dog doesn't like them
You'd let your dog make decisions for you?

That's a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>35974283
If you say so.

Unmuted
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.