[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend's friends hate me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: stk144055rke.preview.jpg (184KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
stk144055rke.preview.jpg
184KB, 550x550px
How do you keep your GF from having outside friends? Mine keeps on having friends telling her I'm no good, a loser, and to dump me. I am always spying on her letters and seeing them say the most horrible things about me.
>>
this happened to me yesterday
i told them about a robot and the things they said make me laugh lol there was no mercy oh god
>>
You sound unoriginally insane.
>>
>>35972958
true

you're the problem op, get a fucking grip
you're snooping and you're the fucking creep

http://www.wikihow.com/Stay-Away-from-Friends-Who-Are-Bad-Influences

reminds me of every robot ever
>>
>>35972974
>>35972958
How do I sound insane? I want these cunts to burn.
>>
I have some stories I can tell you about "guy friends" and the shit they'll try to pull, they're way worse when it's a problem

What you do is get the girlfriends to like you, make a move on you, and frame them. If that's out of the question, cause them to make an ass of themselves in some other way. The best offense is a good defense.
>>
>>35973113
Guy friends just want to fUCK THEM
>>
>>35972901
they don't matter. roastie friends will always tell people they need to "upgrade" and things of the like. just ignore them and blow loads into your gfs mouth knowing her friends can't do shit about it.
>>
>>35972901
Of course they hate you. Literally all you have to do to win them over is:
1. Call them pretty.
2. Call them witty.
3. Compliment their fashion sense.

If they still hate you after your shallow attempts to win them over then just insult them every time you see them. Your bitch isn't going to give a fuck if you want all of her friends dead and in fact she'll probably prefer it that way.

Just remember to make sure you are always shitting on them and not her decision to hang out with them.

And be careful, if your gf only has like one real friend she sees and talks to almost every day, do not insult that person.
>>
File: 1476128217257.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476128217257.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>35973113
Tell me about the guy friends, anon. Make me mad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.