[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here thinks ciberbullying exists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: IMG-20151204-WA0004.jpg (62KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151204-WA0004.jpg
62KB, 747x1328px
>I don t think it exists and you have to be autistic to think otherwise
>>
>>35972144
Yeah, nobody has ever been verbally harrassed via the Internet ever you fucking retard
>>
>>35973171
only SJW think it exists
>>
>>35972144
just walk away from the screen
>>
>buy a website with the persons name in the title
>upload pictures of them (preferrably nudes or other sensitive material)
>write about their secrets, rumors or just make shit up
>life ruined

>Haha cyberbullying ain't real. Just close the tab nigga xD
>>
>>35972144
yeah lmao just look away while I contact your family, friends, and job to try to ruin your relationships with them and send threatening packages to your address

lmao just look away from the screen though
>>
>>35972144
welcome to the fucking future, where you are the worst interpretation of the worst thing you have ever said or done, forever, because virtue spirals do not sleep
>>
File: 1477588238969.jpg (44KB, 542x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477588238969.jpg
44KB, 542x675px
>>35973264
>>35973283
I think he met bullying under an internet name or anonymous identity, situations you can literally just walk away from.
Shit like this only happens if you merge your internet and real identity into one thing, best to just seperate the two.
>>
File: 1490795783421.jpg (38KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490795783421.jpg
38KB, 800x501px
>Having social media with your real information present online
>>
>>35973353
Yeah, that's the edgy shitposters definition of the term because it's conevenient to them. Actual cyberbullying is exactly what is described in these posts. And these things have all happened before.
>>
>>35973370
>dude just never let anyone see your face and studiously comb your posts for any information that could possibly lead to your real identity
>just like never make any e-friends man its easy
>dude never register a domain
>dude just live like a spook lmao

congratulations, you have fathered the era of super-moralfag internet sociopaths (who are all tremendous hypocrite degenerates)

i mean we just had that but sure another five fucking years of it is nice
>>
>>35973264
>write about their secrets, rumors or just make shit up>life ruined
>>35973283
>while I contact your family, friends, and job to try to ruin your relationships with them and send threatening packages to your address
OP here cyberbullying isn t a thing it can become bullying IRL but then it s not "cyberbullying" anymore
normal ppl make fun of you for thinking it exists
>>
>>35973353
it's impossible to keep the two separate. The only thing you can try to do is make it as hard as possible, but even on a place like 4chan, the mods can see your IP and every post you've ever made, and could easily trace it back to you.

If someone wants it bad enough, they can get it.

>>35973493
>it's only what I define it as
that seems real convenient to your narrative anon, that you just define around the actual serious situations like when someone tracks down your identity and harasses you in ways you can't escape
of course if you define cyberbullying as someone saying mean words to you, it's gonna sound silly
>>
>>35973480
It's not that hard you fucking retard I do it aswell.
>>
>>35972144
you know, its just a post 9/11 western civilization thing, people kms too easy.
>>
>>35973538
How so? I have two forms of Social Media, the ones I use for my internet friends and the other used for people I know in real life, I never use my name or upload pictures of my face while my profile picture is just an avatar.
>>
File: W1zk4ZF.png (20KB, 464x212px) Image search: [Google]
W1zk4ZF.png
20KB, 464x212px
>no one posted it yet

Disappointed.
>>
>>35973264
who told you to send nudes, faggot.

you deserve it.

>be politician
>rape babbehs
>post nudes to secret circle
>a russian hacker got them
>now ya fucked
>kys
>>
>>35973493
If the first google search result for your name is a website with nudes of you and a description on how you used to send these to 8 year old children, I'd say that is pretty fucking life ruining.
We're living in an era where misinterpreted tweets can get you fired and where people google search all their potential friends/ partners.
Your "definition" has only emerged in the last two or so years. Cyberbullying has for years been understood to be the act of dragging peoples reputations through the mud and try to destroy their social and professional lives.
>>
>>35973538
every harassment or dox that happens on internet you can avoid seeing but when it comes irl you can t
so cyberbullying doesn t exist
>>
>>35973660
>I define away real world examples of a thing happening so I can just write it off as being fake
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>35973649
lol just live like a monk bruh
don't sext, don't send nudes, just cut your fucking dick off and become a tranny
live your life to please the whims of teenage girls on the fucking internet
>babbehs
>now ya fucked
yeah, see, you don't understand how it is because you don't have responsibilities or any kind of fucking experience, the most you've had to deal with is shit on a tumblr page
plus you're a fucking woman so you're all high on that women-are-wonderful-effect shit

christ you're dumb
>>
>>35973654
i changed my mind,

cyber bulliying exists.
thats why we are posting on an anounymous site.
>>
>>35973636
I tried the same, but if you ever accessed both from the same IP, device, or browser session, it will link the two together. Makes it even worse now that your ISP can sell off your browsing history to "give you more directed ads". In the next few years, keeping a complete break between the two will become essentially impossible for a normal person
>>
>>35973649
Nudes or any other material that one might get their hands on. Literally anyone who knows you, especially people who know private information about you can potentially ruin your reputation. Nudeshops and made up rumors will do as well if necessary.
Or literally anything that might fuck with you.
Plus contacting your employer, family and friends about it.
You are not safe, no one is. And no one deserves this.
>>
>>35973716
god, you dont make sense. dont send nudes its haram. full stop.
>>
File: index.png (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 300x168px
just go on jewtube there are a ton of videos saying how cyberbullying doesn t exist giving logical reasons
I m tired of redpilling you look it up for yourself if u don t believe me
>>
>>35973764
there are threads on here shopping random girl's faces onto other people's bodies to make fake nudes
how can you think
>just don't take nudes
is any real advice?
>>
>>35973741
I used a VPN at some point for this very reason but then I realized I didn't really give that much of a shit, unless you're the fucking NSA that much control over your social media should ward off any ordinary people from doxxing you
>>
>>35973716
and do you see what I did there, how I made a pretty good guess at your background and general metier based on your vocabulary

imagine what the fuck I could do with a picture

>>35973741
The only people who can deal with being constantly charming and appropriate for an audience of twenty million are sociopaths. The internet is the most sociopathic preying on the most vulnerable, forever. What do you think this "fucking normies" shit is about.
>>
File: how he do this face uwu.jpg (151KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
how he do this face uwu.jpg
151KB, 640x891px
>>35973764
>a fucking woman telling a board full of men not to send nudes
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.
>>
>>35973791
>just google it
ok, I found some answers that say it's very real what now?
that's the problem with being some slacktivist faggot trying to pass judgement and lazily "redpilling" people
if you tell me to go google it, I'm not going to google it and search for your niche channels that support your views

>>35973829
even with a VPN, it will still link the two accounts together if they're accessed from the same IP or if a combination of the MAC, location, and computer profile match close enough
VPNs just hide IPs from your ISP, they do nothing about Google, Amazon, and other sites storing and sharing data about you
>>
>>35973795
nice. terrible people. should be whipped 80 whips for attacking a man's daughter honor.
>>
>>35973893
>tell me to go google it
I didn t say google it and google is bluepilled af
I don t have vids on YT
>>
>>35973874
no one sends nudes, you degenerate. its a sin. unless its your wife.
>>
>>35973874
no one sends nudes, you degenerate. its a sin. unless its your wife.

>taking woman as an insult.
you are the backward here.
>>
It's just normies getting BTFO'd for the first time in their lives and not knowing how to deal with it.

How many times when you were a kid did
>a girl call you ugly
>Chad say your toy was stupid
>kids told you you couldn't play with them
>a classmate tell you your accomplishment (a painting, a role in a play, playing an instrument) was worthless
and teachers, grown ups or even your parents told you "they didn't mean it", "don't listen to them", or maybe just "deal with it"?

Snowflake Stacey and Cocky Chad did this shit to you for years, never receiving anything in return. All they got was admiration, respect, encouragement.

Now whenever someone says "no one cares about your fucking pumpkin spice latte" (which is true), their entire world comes crumbling down.

This is 95% of all "cyber bullying". The "victims" do way worse shit IRL but get away with it.

Fuck you, you cunts.
>>
>>35973791
> jewtube
> "redpilling"
Back to /pol/ disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>35974041
be more tolerant.

polacks i have no crudge against you.
i am not a hypocrit sob who submit to normies irl and play it hard on a anonymous board like this >>35974041
>>
File: photo.jpg (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
>>35974041
I m way more on /r9k/ then on /pol/ I just wrote those slangs thinking mostly ppl from /pol/ would be interested in this thread
>>
>>35974029
>>35973791
If you would stop only going on gamergate boards and watching Sargon all day, you might realize that there is actually such a thing as cyberbullying and it has nothing to do with being called names on twitter.
>>
>>35973970
google is youtube my man
and if you don't have anything then shut the fuck up about whatever dumb pills you take
>>
>>35973987
>lol just don't have a relationship with anyone online ever bruh
>bruh
>bruh its totes easy
>just like completely neuter yourself

I repeat

you do not fucking understand

you don't understand how fragile anonymity is, and you're a chick with vanilla tastes and basically no moral give, which means you get to shit on everyone while we suffer in agony because nature needs for guys to be weird

you literally do not comprehendo the situationo
>>
>>35974136
try using logic instead of feelings sweetie
>>
>>35974136
But "being called names on twitter" is what happens to 95% of people who call themselves cyber bullying "victims".

Words mean what people use them to mean.
>>
>>35974162
you're not using logic my man
you're overgeneralizing, using statistics without no proof to back it up, and attacking a made-up stance that no one else in this thread is defending

you wouldn't last 10 seconds in an actual academic debate
>>
>>35974154
for fuck sake just don t post your whole face just half and you can send nudes with no worry
>>
>>35974202
I expected nobody will defend me on this board if I posted this on /pol/ 95% would agree and there would be no point in posting there
>>
>>35974173
This is a fucking meme in the "sceptic" circles. No one except hardcore SJWs and those who do the pwned videos use this definition. Heck, how often has it even happened? This sceptics vs da sjws is actually a very small phenomenon. There is actually a general populus out there, you know. Normal, sane people understand what cyberbullying is.
>>
>>35974294
of course you moron, if you post on some place full of edgy 15 year olds who eat and breathe drudge report and infowars, they'll agree to anything if you frame it as anti-snowflake
that doesn't make you smart or logical, it means you're a scared little bitch who can't take criticism, leave his little safe space, or handle having his ideas challenged
>>
>>35974294
You may or may not have noticed this, but /pol/ instinctively sides with power (sociopaths).

You know, whole Hitler deal? Stalin? Like a weird dude who speaks favorably of Stalin and Hitler in the same post? Kind of thing??

They're sociopaths and beta-orbiters/chasers who think they'll get power if they can just hang with the most vicious dude. We're outcasts who know we can't.
>>
>>35972144
ofcourse it exists, it just isnt a problem
>>
File: 1490550854523.jpg (106KB, 700x826px) Image search: [Google]
1490550854523.jpg
106KB, 700x826px
>>35974370
do you know wor milo yiannopoulos "cyberbullying" ghost busters actress for looking like an ape
do you understand how many ppl standed on his side compared to ppl who apposed him
u sound like a sour virgin defending SJW
>>
>>35974483
this has to be false flagging lol
there's no way someone so rabid about this topic would write such a garbage and incoherent reply
>>
>>35974483
>le funny gay right winger trolled fat sjw actress meme
>therefore real cyberbullying isn't a thing
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.