[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your downfall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-02-12-49-04.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-02-12-49-04.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>be handsome and fit, "made it"
>have been fucking a qt girl for months, have feeling for her but she doesn't. 1st time in my life I'm actually having sex with a girl I genuinely like and it's awesome. Never told her because wanna keep fucking her
>spend 2 weeks alone at a beach resort in Cuba
>I'm the most muscular/attractive guy there, drink with strangers every night and fuck some girls
>fly back to my country literally the happiest I've been in my life
>leave airport, it's cold and raining (0 celcius instead of 30 in Cuba)
>get back to my small appartment, kinda sad it's over
>check messages, learn my dog is dead
>the girl I see is madly in love with a new guy
>????
>emotionally go from happiest guy in the world to rock bottom in just a few hours
>proceed to drink heavily, quit the gym and spend most of my time inside

Tfw that girl and my dog were my 2 best friends...
Sorry for blogging, just felt like sharing, I've never posted here. Picrelated is me at 240lbs instead of a fit 190
>>
Had a gf once and she cheated on me with one of my closest friends. Never had a gf or friends again
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35972122
It's never too late to get back into the gym, OP! You can fix yourself and be Chad again!
>>
>>35972174
And then he can get off our board for good
>>
>>35972122
OP GET THE FUCK BACK IN THE GYM, STOP HOLDING ONTO ALL OF THE SHIT AND MISTAKES THAT HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE.
>>
Its hard to fall when you have never risen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.