[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots help!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: help.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Robots help!

I'm fucking helplessly in love with a 8/10 QT.
She's a real Anglo girl

>Great tits
>Beautiful green Hazel Eyes
>Great personality
>Nice laugh and smile
>Smart
But I've been friend zoned and she's not looking for a boyfriend. We've got off (Kissed for non bongs) but still I'm fucked.
>>
>>35971591
>I have no chance!
>wat do?
Are you retarded? Just give up and stop wasting everybody's time.
>>
>>35971591
maybe you should go back to /fit/
>>
>>35971630
>suggesting i'd want help from a fucking weeb anyway. Probs never seen a pussy before
>>
File: basedgoy.png (226KB, 467x400px) Image search: [Google]
basedgoy.png
226KB, 467x400px
>>35971667
>Not fat or too skinny

And fuck spending my nights at the gym I've got shit to do.
>>
>>35971687
>he doesn't know where he is
See >>35971667
>>
>>35971724
She's just stubborn. She's rejected and even blanked right Chads. But she got off with me she's a fucking strange one mush
>>
>>35971776
>blanked Chads
I don't believe you. No roastie can resist Chad.
>>
>>35971776

Now, this is somewhat risky, but you need to unleash your power level and just ASK HER why she won't, and then push for a real answer while explaining that since you care for her, it's fucking you up that you don't have a solid yes or no
>>
>>35971808
Real shit I fuck you not, heard it off her and her friend I fuck you not.

Well it depends what you define as a chad. He:
>works out
>plays football (soccer)
>Is a retard
>>
>>35971978
>Is a retard
Hm, I suppose even some females will take that into account. Then again, I would think their tingles would drown out any alarm bells.
>>
>>35971824
>Reply to Thread No.35971591
>[Spoiler?]
We're going to a party (Inb4 normie fag) this weekend. I'll get fucked and asked her then
>>
I bet you didn't even confront her and just assumed youre in the friendzone. Don't be a coward fag
>>
>>35971591
Lay and wait. I fell in love with my best friend. I can't describe how perfect she is. Your time will come, you'll have a window but it will be hard to find. It took me two years but I had her. When you get her, be faithful. I fucked up and cheated. Offing myself later tonight. Learn from my mistake. I lost my best friend and soul mate in the same night.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.