[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie interaction cheat sheet for robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1482730599638.jpg (60KB, 720x834px) Image search: [Google]
1482730599638.jpg
60KB, 720x834px
So how do you handle the daily bombardment of questions that normies throw at you to satisfy their egos /r9k/? I'm thinking of putting together a Normie interaction cheat sheet for robots to allow our kind to atleast minimize the embarrassment in our responses. Heres a list of questions below, feel free to post your additional questions / answers and we can compile them later:

>what do you do in your free time?
>are you still a virgin?
>do you ever plan to get a gf?
>you don't watch anime or play video games at your age do you?
>do you still live with your parents?
>do you have any friends / do you still keep in touch with your friends?
>do you like, play, watch, support or do "_____"?
>why don't you do "_____"? (normies attempt of giving you advice to make himself feel better)
>>
>why are you so quiet?

WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD NORMIE

WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD
>>
>>35971013

Actual responses I use.

>>what do you do in your free time?
Get drunk. Shitpost.

>>are you still a virgin?
I'm 36

>>do you ever plan to get a gf?
Ugh

>>you don't watch anime or play video games at your age do you?

Yeah, sometimes, but only when I have time. (Blatant lie)

>>do you still live with your parents?
No.

>>do you have any friends / do you still keep in touch with your friends?

Yeah, I've got heaps of friends (blatant lie)

>>do you like, play, watch, support or do "_____"?

No, not really into that.

>>why don't you do "_____"? (normies attempt of giving you advice to make himself feel better)

Well, I've thought about it, buuuttt... (change subject)
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
>>35971013
>I'm thinking of putting together a Normie interaction cheat sheet for robots

it's already been done
>>
>>35971110

link for guide
www.selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
>>35971013
>what music do you like?
Apparently the correct answer is not vaporwave
>>
>tfw to smart to waste my time talking to normal people
>>
>>35971132
Jesus Christ, I meant MINIMIZE the embarassment in our responses, not outright turn into a fucking normie instead
>>
whenever they ask me something personal I just say that is a really good question and "who knows, it maybe so" and move onto the next topic.
>>
>>35971173
>outright turn into a fucking normie instead

it's the only solution
>>
>>35971013
>>what do you do in your free time?
this is the fucking worst question because my interests are too autistic and hard to explain, i can't answer it someone help

>>are you still a virgin?
it doesn't embarrass me to say yes, pretty sure they can tell anyway

>>do you ever plan to get a gf?
explain honestly that i cbf seeking one out but i would be open if things fell into place

>>you don't watch anime or play video games at your age do you?
no (i don't)

>>do you still live with your parents?
"yes, i'm sadly not yet financially independent"

>>do you have any friends / do you still keep in touch with your friends?
nobody asks this, i'd just lie and say i have a few

>>do you like, play, watch, support or do "_____"?
"no, do you?" (try to get them to talk about themselves)

>>why don't you do "_____"? (normies attempt of giving you advice to make himself feel better)
try to give a sincere as possible answer i.e.
>why don't you join a club or something?
>"i get anxious meeting new people and i don't require much social interaction to stay sane so it's not worth it in the end"
>>
>>35971013
just RP as a normie

>fucking get wasted and hike with mates ya know man epic
>nah man got 3 girls on the go at the moment, thinking of trading in one for this new bitch who's been all after my dick yo
>maybe when i've done my degenerate years if i want kids when i'm 30 or some shit man haha lol
>nah man i watched one animo with this jap girl i was seeing, was about some giants eating people and these nerds yelling while flying around, i play pokemon go on my phone
>yes
>of course man i do all things deemed popular
>i do do that though and i do it better than you wanna arm wreslte about it

ez
>>
>>35971013
>do you still live with your parents
My answer to that is "i'm saving up for my own place" or "it's cheaper than renting"
>>
>>35971055
It's a shit test mate. Just give them some banter back.

>What, you want me to be loud?
>*loud autistic screeching*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.