[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a Muslim Arab girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Would you date a Muslim Arab girl?
>>
That's not an Arab Bedouin and you know it.
>>
>>35970714
You will have to convert to do anything with her.

I had one gf in my life. It was when I was 18. She was a tunisian, and muslim. Not shariah tier muslim, but still kind of serious on religious matters. We were neighbors in a student residence, and we were both shy so we didn't mingle with other students, we eventually sympathize and finally, I don't know even how that happen, get together. We slept in the same bed for three months without doing anything sexual. I was a virgin ( I'm still ) and she was too, and she insisted that no sex before marriage. It was cute, we hugged and kissed nearly every night in those three months who were the most happy in my life. One day she confronted me and asked me If I was ready to convert and to marry her. I thinked longly and sadly I refused. Because I thought that it if it wasn't a sincere conversion, my life will be pure shit, I will have to pretend to be a muslim in front of her family, in front of my childrens, in front of my eventual childrens, and most importantly in front of myself and in front of God, if he exist. I thought that such hypocrisy will led to nothing and I declined. She then broke with me because our relationship will led to nothing. I'm now 21, lonely, without friends, and socially retarded and still a virgin, and more and more, I think that I take the wrong decision and that I will regret it all my life.
>>
File: 1486617689256.jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486617689256.jpg
18KB, 450x450px
>>35970843
Similar situation minus the muslim part, here's a feel for ya I'm in the same boat, except I'm 26 and its been really hopeless for a while
>>
>>35970843
you were correctly man, you can't be what you don't feel that you are
>>
File: aku shrug.jpg (56KB, 549x495px) Image search: [Google]
aku shrug.jpg
56KB, 549x495px
>>35970843
you should have converted and become just another religious person that doesn't practice their religion
and you would have had your gf
>>
>>35970843
My gf wants to wait until marriage but I'm twenty and she nineteen so I think if we're together for like, three years and aren't yet married she'll do it. She's not even religious or anything she just wants to. It's driving me insane she's got this cute little butt and I want to roughly fuck her face
>>
>>35970714
they're taught to be submissive and even believe they must be because their god says so. Perfect?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.