[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that normies do that annoy you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: attackinggunman.jpg (205KB, 896x1358px) Image search: [Google]
attackinggunman.jpg
205KB, 896x1358px
over-swearing, combining swear words: "holy shitballs!" It just looks and sounds really reddit
>>
instead of saying "alright" or "ok" they say kkona or top kek
my only friend is a fucking normie, i hate him, but i dont want to be friendless
>>
>>35970616

Making cheap threats at someone who annoys them behind their back. I know a few south korean chicks that do this all the time, like "I swear if they dont let us leave early I will drop kick them" "If so and so conducts my room inspection I will kill him."

Being loud in a movie theater also annoys me
>>
File: IMG_3955.jpg (69KB, 562x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.jpg
69KB, 562x791px
Make big fuckin groups in the halls at school
>>
this fucking shit here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM
>>
File: IMG_4573.jpg (900KB, 2001x3248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4573.jpg
900KB, 2001x3248px
Pretend to actually fuckin like talking to down syndrome and autistics in the hall
>>
>>35970616
got any memes? X)
>>
>>35970616
i hate their cheap shit sense of humor.
>>
I hate how they never want to talk about anything aside from sex and the latest trends
>>
File: 20170403_012702.jpg (1005KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_012702.jpg
1005KB, 2560x1440px
>>35970616
>Be me
>Uni puts me in all male dorm
>5 guys, 1 is gook, 2 are Indians
>No toilet paper in bathroom for over a week
>Don't put more toilet paper in toilet out of curiosity
>slowly noticing pubic hairs pile up on back of toilet
>water bottle next to toilet
>kitchen unsanitary
>piles of garbage bags next to bin
>start only taking my own garbage to the bins
>week later, bags are still there.
>stop using kitchen
>>
>the constant shittalking they do behind each other's back
>inviting me to teach them mathematics, accounting, or finance and doing some other shit instead of studying, wasting mine as well as their time
I hate the second shit so much...... I dream of killing normies who do this. If you don't want to study just say so, I could be home watching animu or playing vidya instead of sitting in your place and doing nothing for 4 hours
>>
>>35971095
You sound like an absolute delight.
>>
>>35971095
This. I hate them too bro, I've also thought about killing people just as a way to relax.
>>
>>35971359
>You sound like an absolute delight.
Ironic or not, thanks
>>35971405
I just can't process the normie thinking behavior
>>
>>35970826
yeah empty threats make me cringe, too. it's virtue-signalling, or something like it.

>if anyone says anything fascist around me I AM GETTING MY BOOTS
>>
File: 1481168124416.jpg (50KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481168124416.jpg
50KB, 540x477px
>>35970616

>normie says something that's wrong
>not a matter of opinion or interpretation
>factually wrong and logically invalid
>tell them they're wrong and correct them
>they act really shitty about it
>show them irrefutable evidence they're wrong
>they still won't admit they're wrong and instead say something like "You're upset. I'm not going to argue." or "Let's agree to disagree."

It can be something as simple as the date a movie was released and they'll act shitty about it and refuse to be corrected. And afterwards they talk about you like you're the bad guy, the nerd who always needs to be correcting people.
>>
>>35972466
Is that really the mountain you want to die on? Being technically correct isn't everything, you know.
>>
I'm not sure if it really annoys me, but I always found it weird how obsessed normalfags are with wings. I mean they taste allright, but I don't see the hype behind them
>>
>>35972605
>technically correct
Even if its an objective fact like the year something happened?
>>
>>35970747
Being alone > being with shitty people
>>
It's probably just the general gossiping and passive-aggression

why be friends if you all secretly hate each other?
>>
>>35972605
out of interest how is objective fact, technically correct? isnt it the correct answer?
>>
>>35972659
Yes. Basically way the benefits of you being correct and the impact you arguing with people has on the relationship. Is it really worth straining a friendship and to seem like more of a dick in other people's eyes if they don't know what year Robocop was released?
>>
I hate it when normies automatically assume i am a bad person when they find out i am a satanist. I am,it is just rude to assume things of people.
>>
>>35972756
Because all you're doing is finding the objectively correct answer to the question, but this isn't an exam - the correct reply doesn't get you more marks, and being incorrect doesn't mean that much either - they're just ways to keep the conversation going.
>>
File: 1476243361451.png (254KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1476243361451.png
254KB, 399x385px
>Hey anon check out this funny video!
>Its either a twitter video about a baby making faces or some black guy putting a weird voice
>>
>>35972605

That's the point. It's not a big deal to be corrected on a simple thing, but normies act like it's the worst thing ever.
>>
>>35972806
>straining a friendship and to seem like more of a dick in other people's eyes

If you think something saying, "What you said isn't true. See I have proof of the correct answer," is an asshole thing to do, then you're an oversensitive faggot.
>>
>>35972929
Bro, you're trying to justify yourself and say that what you're doing is not that bad, but at the end of the day, you're upsetting some people with what you're saying, you know that but you're being too much of a dick and too stubborn to stop. That's a major quality that differentiates robots and normies, the ability to back down over small things.
>>
File: 1466814532984.png (143KB, 342x423px) Image search: [Google]
1466814532984.png
143KB, 342x423px
>Act some way when they're alone with you
>Turn into a complete dickhead when in a group
That must be some social rules bullshit my autism doesn't understand, I have seen many normies acting in a total different way when they're alone than when they're in a group.
>>
>>35973001
>you're upsetting some people with what you're saying

>being upset because your knowledge of the world has been increased and is more accurate

I guess I'll just never understand the normie mindset.
>>
>>35970961
>Uni puts me in all male dorm
>...1 is gook...
i know that feel anon
>>
File: autism.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51KB, 338x288px
>>35972466
>creating a scene just to prove you're correct
>>
>>35973034
why can't you take the banter
>>
>>35970616
"I'm going to kill myself, lalymoo exdee!" when the slightest thing goes wrong or they get the wrong drink at starbucks
Really rustles my jimmies considering I've been locked up for planning on killing myself just a year ago
I just want to scream at them
>>
>>35973150
nothing is worse than the quirky "I want to die lol xD" coming from neurotypicals
>>
>>35972812
that was funny
nice
>>
>>35973149
I don't like mean people. Banter is cruel
>>
>I'm totally bipolar xD
>I have OCD!
>I think I'm schizophrenic, you know, voices on my head!
FUCKING NEUROTYPICALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY NEVER PRETEND TO HAVE AUTISM BECAUSE IT ISN'T A COOL MENTAL ILLNESS LIKE BEING "BIPOLAR" TRY TO LIVE WITH A TRULY BIPOLAR PERSON AND SEE IF ITS SO QUIRKY AND FUNNY YOU UGLY CUNT
>>
File: IMG_0622.jpg (17KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.jpg
17KB, 256x192px
>>35972867
This, but you forgot to mention memes/viral videos years past their sell by date

My sister showed me pic related the other day
>>
File: killkill.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
killkill.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>3 normies in my class sitting across from me loudly watching youtube
>notice they keep saying things like 'shitballs' and ' holy shitdicks'
>gets really annoying
>one of them is a cute girl
>decide to try and interact and make a joke
>go and sit behind them
>wait for them to watch some video of a monkey falling over
>lean into the middle of two of them and shout 'PISS BASTARDS'
>they turn and look
>start bitching at me
>face goes red and I have to leave
>>
>holy fuck

If you say this you're probably a reddit cucklord
>>
>>35972929
You're just a pedantic cunt
>>
>>35972466
My friend does this shit constantly, I know how you feel
>>
When talking about things they did during the weekend, mostly parties. They make sure to talk extra loudly so that everyone can hear that they went to a party or some shit.
>>
>>35974042
>Those normalfags who send pic to the uni group of them drinking some overpriced fluid in a club
>Those normalfags who send voice messages that are just music to brag that they went to some decadent night club
>>
>Normie starts an argument with me
>Defend myself and counter what they were saying
>"You're just angry I'm not talking to you when you're like this"

>Those normies who gush their hearts out believing their country should take in thousands of refugees who will never contribute
>Those same normies proceed to scoff and shit on homeless people who can't make ends meet "Pfft loser should have just got a better job"

>Those family members who try and get you to do things for them through emotional blackmail
>>
>>35970616
>the way girls pretend to be eachothers friends and then act surprised when they realise theyre not the only ones who can talk shit behind someones back
>>
>>35973632
i have a friend who still think trollfaces are hilarious
>>
>>35972466
One time in middle school my moms boyfriend tried to help me with my homework and insisted the x axis was the vertical one. I politely disagreed and googled proof he was wrong. Long story short I got screamed at and beaten.
>>
>>35974634
Well it doesn't matter anyways, just a convention.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.