[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a qt 3.14 gf who is into anime, video games and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 8724589345.jpg (35KB, 446x466px) Image search: [Google]
8724589345.jpg
35KB, 446x466px
How do I find a qt 3.14 gf who is into anime, video games and is not fat or a tranny?
>>
Oh my dick... Do they actually call it that? Do girls gather around and giggle about giving the sucky sucky?
>>
>>35970579
They used to be pretty common on soc and on here a few years ago. If you look for them, you'll find them.
>>
>into anime
>not a tranny
Hah no
>>
File: 1491048699920.jpg (12KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491048699920.jpg
12KB, 323x250px
how do i find a gf of any sort?

i'm fine with chubby average looking girls
>>
>>35970579
They exist. Alot of them roam certain boards here on 4chin pretending to have dicks. I've even seen a couple who claimed to have posted on s4s, out of all the unholy boards on this hell site... But realistically, senpai, you may have to settle for a chunky girl. Alot of them have a BMI of around 25 -28, which isn't obese by any means, but overweight for sure.
But hey, at least that way they aren't total hambeasts, and still got some good boobage going on.
>>
>>35970626
try actually getting a girlfriend before spewing your bullshit
>>
>>35970694
One time I saw a girl on here speculating about what getting cum inside feels like. It was probably just some tranny but the though it could be a shy pale chubby girl who had a crush on Satsuke when she was little made me diamonds.
>>
just be a chad. women have no personality, they just want to attract chads and feel special, and will do or "like" anything that brings them closer to him
>>
I found a qt azn gf recently... I think she actually likes me, she's always talking to me and sending me kissy emoticons and shit.

Anyway, I ask her out for dinner (like a chicken shit) and she tells me she's busy but that she'd love to do dinner some other time.

I've now asked her to let me know when she's free... But I feel like such a beta bitch for not just asking her when I think she's giving me sooo many fucking signs.
>>
>>35971462
The signs could just be in your head
>>
>>35971462

I showed them to a girl and she said she's into me? Also all my mates actually said that she seems super into me?
>>
The trick is to find a 4channer girl (or at least a non-normie who understands and enjoys 4chan humor), but find her on a place that isn't 4chan. Hang around various websites and Discords and you might find one.

>>35971652
That's too short of a conversation to judge one way or the other. She might be into you, might not. Just be patient. If you keep desperately asking to meet up, even if she did like you she might stop pretty fast.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.