[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baseball

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: phonegirls_converted.webm (1017KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
phonegirls_converted.webm
1017KB, 640x360px
It's Opening Day. Excited?
>>
Words can't express how much I hate the girl with the pink cap
>>
>>35970551
i like the girl on the right in the front. she only picks up her phone and pretends to check her messages just to fit in with the airheads all around her.

her tolerance of the sisters she lowkey hates is adorable.
>>
It'd feel so fucking good to just shoot them sll right fucking there
>>
File: 1460833789570.png (50KB, 335x376px) Image search: [Google]
1460833789570.png
50KB, 335x376px
>>35970551
i try to watch my team's every game and this year i'm jobless so it's gonna be comfy. my favorite sport since football doesn't do it for me anymore
>>
>>35970834
i like the comfiness of listening on the radio.

you get to hear the latest john sterling catch-phrase homerun calls
>>
Anyone else here like the Dodgers?

>tfw Ryu is back

Feels good man.
>>
>>35970834
They're talking about cutting down on commercials and such, thank fucking God, I think that's what's turning a lot of people away and drags the game on for so long
>>
>>35970966

Vin Scully is no more. What's the point?
>>
>>35970765
She's far and away the most attractive
>>
>>35970994
He lives in in our hearts, anon.
>>
>>35970854
sadly I don't live near an area that plays yankees radio. before I moved upstate I heard papa yankee's calls all the time, very funny dude
>>35970991
I read about that but what really turned me off is this recent raiders move to LV.. i'm no fan of them but it's a punch in the chest to move a legacy franchise like that for money.. black hole is field advantage no more- while in baseball only one team has moved in 45 years (nats)
>>
File: boby cox weights.jpg (39KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
boby cox weights.jpg
39KB, 500x403px
>>35971049
the $20 per year for MLB Radio streaming is the one streaming service i subscribe to.

listening to baseball games on long drives is comfy af
>>
>>35971049
Yea Raiders fans are so passionate you gotta admire them. The Rams should've stayed in Mo., everyone was used to it already
The Chargers should've fucked off to somewhere
I'm a Pats fan, you?
>>
>>35971139
you can laugh it up but i'm jets fan, grew up near syracuse but never seen bills games (cbs only ever played jets games in my area and I loved keyshawn johnson and vinny testaverde. started watching jets game in 1999
>>
>>35971233
Funny my mom's a Jets fan, we live in Boston though so I don't know what her deal is. My dad took me to a Pats game once, it was fun
You ever see a basketball game? Syracuse is good no?
>>
>>35971347
when I left the area I wasn't a sports fan yet so idk, probably couldn't do it anyway cause life was rough for me (which is part why I'm a sports fan anyway). basketball has always left a sour taste in my mouth cause there's no real parity in the game. it doesn't help that the knicks suck dick. last time I was seriously into basketball latrell sprewell was a knick
>>
The 'smartphone' is the worst invention of all time. There has never in any point of history been a bigger retardation enabler.
>>
>tfw twins fan

it's already over
>>
>>35971443
Yea NY sports are kinda bad right now, excluding the Giants and I don't maybe a hockey team. I don't watch baseball
I hate to say it but the Knicks and Nets are kind of a joke right now except for Porzingis
>>
I'm a Brewers fan so I'll probably stop caring out of suicidal depression by mid-May or so
>>
File: k73ha.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
k73ha.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>35971835
mets could be decent
>>
File: bob-uecker-and-furry.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bob-uecker-and-furry.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>35971862

you can still listen to furry lover bob uecker on the radio
>>
>>35971650
Smartphones and social media are possibly the worst combination ever made.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.