[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sociopath's Analysis of Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sigmund-freud.jpg (195KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund-freud.jpg
195KB, 868x1024px
You've probably heard the same ol' story, Girl doesn't like you, yet likes some chav bellend.
I've had a bunch of unsuccessful interactions with women in the past year, or to be precise, within the age spectrum of 19-22. (As my age is in the same range.) Now, At my workplace, Employees come and go. Whenever there's a new, cute-looking girl in this building, I decide to befriend her and see how it goes. I've tried different methods of behavior, Whether being myself(Attempting to toss out a joke for a laugh,usually not serious unless I have to be.), or acting polite, gentleman-y, at a distance, or just pretending I do outdoors stuff and that I'm social, that there's 'more to me'. (Complete polar fucking opposite)
Now, you must be guessing how that worked out?
It didn't really, never getting past by the friendship barrier. Things like asking the girl to go out for a drink, says she doesn't drink, then puts up a picture on facebook with her in a club.
So, there has to be something wrong, Right?
Indeed! I've noticed, if you'd be willing to call it, a girl's stereotype for dating, is as follows:
1.You must be visually fit, Not overbuffed, but at least a decent amount of buff.
2.Going to university\college
3.Have short, clear cut hair, possibly with a nice beard.
..Basically, You have to be an eyecandy to pass, Your personality doesn't matter a whole lot, Your life's situation may or may not help you much with a girl, But the most simple and shallow answer is really just appearance.
>>
>hey becky, I know you're new here
>there's this one guy who hits on every new girl
>watch out for him
You failed before you even started, my friend. Act more professional in your workspace.
>>
>>35970541
The thing to learn is, that women have decided if they want to do stuff with you or not, from the moment they first look at you.
Everything else is just societal ritual.So you shouldn't just randomly hit on EVERY girl you see op
See which ones talk to you when you don't talk to them, for start.
>>
>>35970541
Could be, albeit, I've never hit on someone directly amidst a crowd, and most of the girls basically come and go, never sticking around for more than 4 months or so. Albeit, the rest of the coworkers are friendly with me, tend to be mostly 30 years old and over, And while they sometimes tease, I highly doubt they go to every new young employer and attempt to coax them into avoiding me, if anything, I've heard them mention my name in order to try and sway the new girl's opinion of me. (Which could also be the cause too)
>>
>sociopath
I thought you guys were supposed to be charming, yet highly manipulative due to a lack of regard for others. Is this not the case, or are you just a fucking retard?
>>
I don't even know if those mentioned are enough. I'm good looking but I only had one girlfriend , and it took me a whole year to make her commit , just to see her leave after 2 months.

So yeah I think there is more to that
>>
>>35971823
That's true to attractive sociopaths with an extraverted personality.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.