[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help cutting off a roastie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: pensive pepe.jpg (157KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
pensive pepe.jpg
157KB, 1600x1064px
>Trying to clean up my life to some degree
>Shes a remnant of the parts of my life I'm trying to get rid of
>Still messages me but I've been slowly trying to reply less frequently
>Was an internet gf sort of deal, very long distance and little to no fallout IRL if I was to just block her number/social media and go on with my life
>Still nervous for some reason, I've never done something like this before
Are there any hidden consequences to going ghost, or can I just do it?
>>
To put it simply: no. As long as she has no connection to anyone that you wish to remain in contact with then go ahead.

Not that I would advise it of course as it's a pretty arsehole thing to do.
>>
File: beerdog.jpg (100KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
beerdog.jpg
100KB, 625x505px
>>35970393
Yeah, I'll feel like a bit of an ass but she's someone I really don't want to be in contact with anymore. Selfish and a dick move maybe, but if it doesn't come back to bite me I don't think I'll lose much sleep.
>>
If you want to disappear on her, at least make up a shitty excuse for why you won't be talking to her anymore. Ghosting someone is about the rudest way of going about it.
>>
>>35970467
Wouldn't a bullshit excuse make it worse? I can't think of any plausible reasoning I'd put before "so I'm not going to have any contact with you anymore."
>>
File: cloudpe.jpg (188KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
cloudpe.jpg
188KB, 1280x857px
The absolute madman, I did it. Feels good for now, I'm a bad person but I don't think I'll have any regrets going forward
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.