[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you doing today? I'm playing my rogue on a rp server

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: farming is a bitch.jpg (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
farming is a bitch.jpg
456KB, 1920x1080px
what are you doing today?
I'm playing my rogue on a rp server in wow
got banned from dark souls 3 so i have to do something else
>>
Going to clean my basement and do some quick trades on local bitcoins.
>>
>>35970057
Going a date with a qt. genius girl.
Should be very interesting.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (12KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
12KB, 278x182px
>>35970057
I fucking love bloodborne, my favorite game by far.

Gonna let the wife abuse my nuts then go have dinner with my family this afternoon
>>
>just quit a private wow server and deleted all of my characters

oh the wasted time. glad to be free of all of the toxic shitlords that game forces upon you as well
>>
>>35970295
Wow and any other mmorpgs really do eat away at your time. I wish there was a game all about dungeon crawling and grinding for loot but you didn't have to grind the levels you would get the gear from the dungeon and when you felt confident you could move on to the next dungeon
>>
File: Heather_wave.png (237KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
Heather_wave.png
237KB, 640x449px
I was reading manga for a while but then I got distracted and started looking at pictures of Heather from Silent Hill 3. I'm going to go back to reading manga now.
>>
File: a2979384310_10.jpg (76KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2979384310_10.jpg
76KB, 1200x1200px
>>35970057
Playing Stalker CoC, PUBG, and The Division. Listening to music and watching streams. Feeling down and thinkin' about suicide. Pretty average day desu.
>>
my plan is to do laundry, cleaning, masturbate, and virtual reality
>>
File: 18gmIJF.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
18gmIJF.png
201KB, 620x387px
Trying to get comfy playing FFX remastered which I just bought on steam, but my mom keeps pestering me about my recent aspergers diagnose
>>
File: IMG_20170402_091641.jpg (1MB, 3006x3539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_091641.jpg
1MB, 3006x3539px
I'm going to be on watch
>>
>>35971494
>not playing STALKER: misery
>>
Gonna go fap for awhile and play Red Dead Redemption
>>
>>35971567
I got somethin for you to watch bby
>>
>>35971567
What are you watching for anon ?

Originalio
>>
>>35971607
I'm basically here to make sure the chads don't go on their rape rampages
>>
>>35971567
>defending neets rights to live
thank you Mr. soldierman
>>
>>35971578
You better mean Misery 1.1 and not 2. Misery 1.1 was alright, but 2 was total garbage. Unless you mean CoM. CoM is pretty cool.
>>
>>35971713
What was wrong with misery 2? Been a while since I played so I don't know which one I had
>>
>>35971695
I joined the Navy to not be a neet anymore but now I'm just a professional neet.
>The military is the same as highschool
>>
I'm working on a jazz cover of the Creed theme
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NPsOEZctEh
It's a little sloppy and I'll try to add a sax solo with the theme (I get too sidetracked so another instrument to spell out the theme without too many crazy variations would be good) but the general idea is there I think
>>
>>35971757
When I played it, it was pretty unstable, unnecessarily 'hardcore' (you needed a fucking power device for your PDA for Christ's sake. Not even CoM does this, and it teaters on the threshold for me). Mutants were spongy as fuck too. Mostly though they just took the whole "hardcore" experience thing to stupid levels of ridiculousness. Misery 1.1 had a good balance where you still had an extended hobo phase (or CoP's equivalent of a hobo phase anyway) but didn't have such retarded shit like a UPD to power your flashlight that lost battery in 3 minutes time.
>>
having a mental breakdown
eks dee
>>
>>35971759
arent there less girls in the military tho?
also is it true that all sailors are secretly gay and have hot steamy shower sex all the time?
>>
>>35971494
Carissa's Wierd are absolutely fantastic!
>>
>>35971933
My nigga. I fucking love Jenn's voice.
>>
>>35971921
Less girls. 99/100 are Stacy

Not entirely. But there are a few people with mental illness.
>>
>>35971567
I never got digital camo. It looks modern and stuff but it's a pattern that never occurs in nature
>>
>>35972434
>lives in the digital age
>every military deforests combat areas first and replaces all trees with holograms
>doesnt get digital camo
get with 21st century grandpa
this isnt nam anymore
>>
>>35970112
Does it pay any good?
>>
>>35970279
>wife
Not even trying to be hostile as I'm not an autistic "muh secret club" robot, but seriously why are you here? I can't see why a married man would come to this website unless his marriage sucked (which it doesn't if your wife is abusing your balls) or he's just here to laugh at us.
>>
>woke up at 11:30
>Mom went out for dinner with da>made a couple grilled cheese sandwiches for myself
>Played on my Switch for a bit, while listening to chiptune
>Mom came back with some beer
>Talked to her for a little
>Played see more I am Setsuna
>On walk now
>Will have supper wity rents when dad comes home from work
>Will play more I am Setsuna all evening, in addition to some beer

Boring weekends off are the best
>>
>>35970057
spending the rest of the day at uni studying
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.