[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been smoking crack nonstop for 16 hours straight. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 220x222px
I have been smoking crack nonstop for 16 hours straight.

I know it's officially against the law, but i think the gubbmint likes it when I do hard drugs.

Surprisingly I feel fine and my heart is at a normal bpm
>>
>>35969582
From that second paragraph I can tell you are completely off your fucking rocker. Seek help. Oh, and substitute this crack nonsense for concentrated THC; preferably in capsule form.
>>
>>35969635
I had some experience I cannot explain. I lost a baggie, searched all my pockets, bags, everything. Was convinced someone stole it.

Then suddenly it appeared about 12 feet away from me at 3 feet drop to the ground. I was high but it was 100 percent real. Things were rearranged In our aooarntment that we had not touched, absolutely spooky.
>>
Been up on speed all weekend almost nap time feeling pretty okay myself just hungry tired and out of good brain feelings

I forgot what she smells like I wish I could remember just for a second
>>
>>35969635
of fucking course they like it when you do drugs
if you didn't, the DEA would get fucking defunded and they'd have to go be mercs and wal-mart greeters
>>
>>35969832
No it's beyond that. The stimulants tube your brain to a specific frequency that makes one more susceptible to the toys that the government has. Stuff that would make your jaw drop
>>
>>35969582
nigga u b smokin' dat crack stuff sheeeeeit we wuz prezidantee
>>
>>35969990
This meme is getting pretty abstract.
>>
I'm serious as a heart attack guys. There are interdimensional tweak Wizards beyond our scope of vision which can make objects disappear. I've seen it with my own eyes
>>
>>35970267
>he is astounded by sleight of hand
Holy frickin crap
>>
>>35970436
No. It was not. I cannot deny what I saw. If anything my perception was enhanced. There were people who came into my apartment, but they weren't normal people. I think they can warp time-space, and literally move objects remotely. It happened at least 10 times which I documented. I believe they can literally stop time and transmit physical matter, like that scene in Willy Wonka where he sent the candy bar thru the TV
>>
>>35969635
>From that second paragraph
>paragraph

You're fucking stupid as shit
>>
>tfw been up all night on meth
>can't sleep
>>
>>35970828
Photographic evidence is required.
>>
Beware the psychic vampires anon
>>
>>35969582

I've drank for years, in unhealthy quantities, and surprisingly my heart is at a normal BPM.

I'm sure continuing to do this can't possibly be harmful despite the avalanche of medical evidence that it eventually will be.
>>
>>35969635
>durrhurr led weed is better xDDDDD
back to 420ch
>>
Where do you buy crack? I live in the suburbs and I want some crack dude.

Ps: watch out this dimension has telepathic spiders. Ignore any spidery thoughts
>>
>>35969582
That's not rock you pussy bitch.
>>
>>35973443
Ya'll cowards dont even smoke crack: The Post
>>
>>35973408
If you are in a more wealthy area you will be more likely to see cocaine hcl as opposed to base. Businessmen like it up the nose rather than in the lungs.
Stay away from it anyway. Shit is fiendish as fuck.
>>
>>35973497
I could always try the deep Web but honestly it's just so sketchy I'll probably just lose my money.
>>
Drugs are pretty awful

Every person that's told me that drugs are overly demonized has been really fucked up

>"I only did them when I was young, I'm a totally normal person, everyone goes through their party phase"
or
>"I only do them once in a while, with friends. I'm safe and I don't do it often"

>In community college at 25-30
>Can't have a functional relationship
>Still lives with their parents
>Doesn't have a solid job and has no drive to get a solid job
>Overly-emotional or emotionless

I kind of hope everyone that takes drugs just drops dead
>>
File: ub1smht.jpg (43KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
ub1smht.jpg
43KB, 400x350px
>>35973647
>I kind of hope everyone who takes drugs drops dead

Well you sure sound well adjusted.
>>
>>35973712
You literally didn't read my post

Case and point
>>
>>35973749
You literally said you wanted the vast majority of people on Earth to die because they didn't conform to your lifestyle.

You're a sociopath and apparently dumb as hell, to boot. The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>35973647
You're wild senpai.
>>
>>35971550
Why is that? Are you implying there is no second paragraph?
>>
meth masterrace
>>
>>35969582
Have you ever smoked crack INSIDE a bridge?
>>
>>35973467
Of course not. I'm white and not on welfare.
>>
>>35974861
um yes, i was just making a joke m'good sir
>>
Bunch of party and play faggot up in this thread.

/opi/ is the true patrician choice.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.