[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just got put on suicide watch. fuck my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: a bird girl.jpg (106KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
a bird girl.jpg
106KB, 960x957px
i just got put on suicide watch. fuck my life.
>>
File: 372.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
372.png
163KB, 392x324px
>>35969575
I think you dropped this, Anon.
>>
File: TRAPS.png (635KB, 936x710px) Image search: [Google]
TRAPS.png
635KB, 936x710px
>>35969575
lrn2 hide your power level senpai
>>
>>35969606
the thing is im usually happy all the time. I just got drunk and sat on the windowsill with my legs dangling over the edge. i texted someone and then came back in to lay on my bed, and they told people.
>>
File: 1472664153281.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472664153281.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35969646
Well, then what does it matter? If you are normally happy and content, then i fail to see the problem. Unless being on suicide watch means you're gonna have to go through some long and tedious procedure, of course.
>>
>>35969691
well, my friends are freaked out by me and i don't think they'll want to hang around me anymore.
>>
Poor you, that sounds really difficult

not
>>
File: 1473419342223.jpg (301KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473419342223.jpg
301KB, 1920x1200px
>>35969716
If that is the case, then they were never your friends to begin with. I mean, who gets freaked out by that? Let alone distance themself from someone allegedly suicidal?

You should explain to them that it's just bullshit and that you are happy. If they really know you, then they will understand.
>>
>>35969716
Alright, fuck them then. If they don't want to help you when you're """""suicidal"""", then they ain't your real friends.
By the way, unless you're being put in a psychiatric ward, you shouldn't worry.
>>
>>35969769
fortunately i'm not being put in a ward, but i have people coming to check on me every few hours.

>>35969765
one friend came and chatted to me, said that people were freaked out by me because it wasn't like me to do that. ever. apparently a couple of them are scared of me, one hates me and the other dislikes me(because of other drama), and the last is just a snake of a human being.
>>
>>35969839
>fortunately i'm not being put in a ward, but i have people coming to check on me every few hours.
Do you live by yourself? Like, do you pay your own rent and stuff?
If so, then tell them to back off.
>>
>>35969878
im in college accommodation. yes, I pay my own rent. unfortunately, can't tell them to back off since the people checking on me have the power to kick me out.
>>
>>35969926
Well, then just act normal and be polite to them when they come check on you. Soon enough they'll forget about this.
Also, if you can't get drunk without doing stupid shit, then don't get drunk.
Good luck.
>>
>>35969575
You should've been put on faggot watch
>>
>>35969839
Sounds like you got some shit friends to be honest. You shouldnt take it so hard, they sound like shallowed pieces of shit that will eventually forget about it.

>>35970006
Kek.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.