[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did this piece of shit get a TV show?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: how.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
How the fuck did this piece of shit get a TV show?
>>
>>35969227
its called hard work and talent, dumb fuck
>>
>>35969227

Like with every other tv show. Someone important liked it and it get a green light.

This is also the same way that MDE World Peace was canceled. Allegedly also Judd Apatow ordered it gone, and got Sam Hyde blacklisted for good measure.

Guy deserves it, he is a piece of shit. Some people you can just see it on their face. He is one of these people.
>>
>>35969679
>He is a piece of shit because I don't like the way he looks.

You think like a woman.
>>
>>35969771
He IS a piece of shit though.
>>
>>35970522
why?
orignin
>>
>>35970522
Give me an objective reason why he's a piece of shit.
>>
He got it by being a funny guy.

He lost it because his humor pissed the wrong people off. TV is a dying medium anyways. I thought his YouTube was much better than the show.
>>
>>35970532
probably because he fucked marky, who was 16 at the time, and OP is a woman who thinks that a man who fucks anyone younger than her is a pedo

it must suck, being a woman. I'm glad I'm not one of them
>>
I keep meaning to watch him, to see what all the fuss is about.
I never get around to it though.
>>
>>35970595
i'm a chick and i enjoy mde

your point?
>>
>>35971126
Let me taste your asshole
>>
>>35970522
Yeah, that's his whole thing. If he wasn't a piece of shit he'd just be an unrelatable asshole
>>
Sam Hyde was better before he got into this political alt-right trash, it's unfunny and cringy.
>>
>>35969227
He got it because it's adult swim, and they want to make provocative, low brow stoner comedy for teenagers, which is what MDE is
>>
>>35971203
he was "alt right" before there even WAS an alt right community
case and point, this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ6W0tbWkgo
that's dated 2011,
he was way ahead of his time, making fun of sjw's before it was cool
>>
>>35971203
>t. butthurt Latinx

You gotta go back
>>
File: beyblade.jpg (124KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
beyblade.jpg
124KB, 600x900px
Being funny, having talent, making funny and cool weird shit.
>>
Why do people always joke about Sam being a serial killer when Charles gives off more of a serial killer/mass shooter vibe?
>>
>>35971374
nick is pretty deranged too
but yeah i agree sam is the most sane in the trio
>>
>>35971126
get the fuck off this board you subhuman cunt

women are lower than niggers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.