[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hates humanity >is depressed because he feels 'lonely'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487235622310.png (464KB, 3999x3801px) Image search: [Google]
1487235622310.png
464KB, 3999x3801px
>hates humanity
>is depressed because he feels 'lonely' and 'isolated' from humanity

explain yourself

shouldnt you be happy?
>>
Biology you autist
>>
>>35968744

what do you mean by that? biologuuu origanu
>>
>>35968750
Humans as social animals have a need to socialize. Whether or not you hate everyone, that need doesn't go away and if you don't fulfill it, you will feel bad.
>>
>>35968750
Humans are biologically driven to want to be around other humans. Personal taste and opinion cannot overcome that.
>>
>>35968766

so why hate it then? shouldnt biology dictate that you like it?
>>
>>35968773
>shouldnt biology dictate that you like it?
Explain to me just how in the hell did you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>35968796

well whats the point of the biology argument then?

>hurr durr its biology that makes you desire social contact
>hurr durr the same biology makes you avoid social contact

what?
>>
it pisses me off

I can't be a shut in like I want because of inescapable social instinct

I can't kill myself like I want because of inescapable self preservation instinct

I couldn't even stay a virgin like I wanted because whoops I smelled her nasty ass hormones time for inescapable reproductive instinct to kick in

I hate the most basic things in life. I hate being human. I hate that I'm too much of a fucking coward to kill myself when plenty of other people around me pull it off just fine.

I wish I could just have an endless supply of opiates and live my life in the clouds until I take too much and stop breathing in my sleep one night
>>
File: 1396254393760.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1396254393760.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>35968902
>well whats the point of the biology argument then?
What do you mean by point? It's a simple fact that normal humans crave social contact.
>hurr durr its biology that makes you desire social contact
Yes. That is a fact.
>hurr durr the same biology makes you avoid social contact
A strawman. Nobody claimed that and even if a part of your biology made you hate humans, does not mean you would not have the primal need for social contact. It is not dichotomous in any way.
>what?
You are stupid. Hopefully a woman, or underage, for your sake.
>>
I like the concept of having friends.
People who understand me, people I enjoy being around, people who enjoy my company.
This is what I want.

But in reality, all I get is people I don't connect with at all, and it just serves as a reminder that I am not normal and will always be alone.

It's like if you want food, but the only food available to you tastes horrid.
>>
>>35968988
>You are stupid.

dont be so harsh anon :(
>>
I think frustration is more accurate than hate.
>>
>>35968750
fucking stay on reddit you retarded little piece of shit, how fucking stupid can you possibly be. you are a fucking failure even by the standard or /r9k/ do the world a fucking favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>35969230

>fake anger rage against an anon
>le reddit meme

you are almost fitting in ... keep going
>>
>>35969420
>you are almost fitting in
you're not
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.