[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, if I had to choose to do only one thing with a girl,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1963.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.png
36KB, 778x512px
You know, if I had to choose to do only one thing with a girl, I would choose kiss, hug, cuddle and smell her hair rather than fuck her.

Am I the only one like this?
>>
Nope.

Feels lonely man.
>>
>>35968368
I would smell the feet.

I'm so fucking lonely
>>
File: Hillary Clinton.jpg (101KB, 904x680px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton.jpg
101KB, 904x680px
>>35968368
>do walkarounds instead of sticking your snake

That's the reason you are alone, faggots.
>>
>>35968475

Here's my explanation.
I can jerk off myself and cum. I doubt the orgasm will feel much different. But I can't love myself. I can't kiss myself. Hugging the pillow doesn't satisfy me at all. I want someone to love and be loved.

I'm a romantic idiot.
>>
Those are four things
>>
I would choose that too, without hesitation.
>>
>>35968368
no dude
you should fuck
men are made for fucking
love is a social construct anyway
>>
File: 1491058016902.jpg (32KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
1491058016902.jpg
32KB, 1054x526px
You must learn to want to fug them, the cuddly phase will last about a month before they want you to slam your dingus in them. Most women are hoes and if you're not fugging them as often as they want, they will leave you for someone who will.
>>
>>35968368
But sex by default includes most of those things
>>
>>35969889

I meant any of those.
>>
I want to seep with a girl.
Just sleep.
It'd feel so nice to lay there as she sleeps peacefully in my arms.
>>
File: AuqHJTXngOw.jpg (156KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
AuqHJTXngOw.jpg
156KB, 1400x933px
>>35968368
i'd like to touch her face and hands, all sensual like an' shit. those are the most beautiful and intriguing parts of the female form

feet are vastly overrated
>>
I've slept in a bed next to two girls who weren't family related at all (separate occasions). What does that make me?
>>
>>35968368
Me too dude. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
Men say they want sex but really want love.

Women say they want love but really want sex.
>>
>>35970030
gay for not sticking it into one of them
>>
>>35970205
Women don't really want sex either, they want emotional support and social status
>>
>>35970248
That's not how that works anon.. you can sleep next to a person you aren't attracted to/isn't attracted to you.
Is sex the only thing on your primitive mind?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.