[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NoFap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: poopoo.jpg (90KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
poopoo.jpg
90KB, 980x653px
Are you guys doing NoFap? Do you feel any different since you started?

I started last week and I constantly think about sex now, anything related to females gets me rock hard, and I'm slowly becoming attracted to traps now. I'm scared.
>>
If you are MORE attracted to traps after nofap that is a worrying sign. Like you my libido goes crazy on nofap but i find vanilla stuff exciting again, whereas when I've fapped recently only the stronger fetish stuff can turn me on.
>>
>>35967949
It's like my dick just wants anything at this point, it's incredibly hard to focus on anything.
>>
File: 1428529771962.jpg (72KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1428529771962.jpg
72KB, 400x267px
I haven't gone at it for nearly a week as well. I'm not sure how frequently you were going at it beforehand, but I'm having this effect where I think of some stuff to have a snaffy to but end up not even hard.
>>
How do you do it? I can only go a couple of days before it ends in a binge fap daze with a brush handle us my ass.
>>
>>35968064
I used to do it twice a day, no trouble getting hard though.

>>35968096
It's almost like self-torture at this point, I just want to grab something and fuck it for 6 hours until one of us dies.
>>
>>35968096
Speaking as someone currently only in the first week, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to give advice.
>>
>>35968109
I think if going cold turkey doesn't work, do what I used to do- make it every 2nd day. Gradually, you ween yourself off it. It takes discipline, but I think if you're desperate for improvement, you can succeed.
>>
>>35967925
>he fell for the no fap meme

Shouldn't be done for more than a week desu. Its supposed to motivate you to talk to girls because you're horny, but honestly past that there's no benefits.
>>
>>35968156
I'll probably do that but I wanna see how long till I finally break

>>35968198
I do it far too often for my own good and besides, I read it might cause balding if you do it too much.
>>
File: fuckin' mint.jpg (17KB, 213x349px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin' mint.jpg
17KB, 213x349px
>>35968227
Glad to see you're not stuck in the "All in, all out" meme. Ignore the naysayers- if you feel it is doing you good, trust your instincts.
>>
>>35968258
Pretty much this, I do feel a bit more energetic so it's not looking too bad, hopefully gets easier with time as you adjust.
>>
Day 86 here.

Horny basically every day but every time I would jerk off I would be drained of energy and have bad brain fog. So I needed to quit.

I don't regret it and plan on never masturbating ever again.
>>
>>35967925
I'm doing a week long fap every week.
I used to fap thrice a day and now I can only fap the sunday.
I can't fap the rest of the week because I'm in a military base and I only have the Sunday as a free day.

It made me more resistant and gave me more endurant for physical stuff as well as more aggressive.
But I can't focus too only think about putting my dick somewhere.
Heck, I even release precum regularly if I'm left to my thoughts.

At least today my balls are empty, I came 5 time and I still intend to fap more.
>>
>>35968281
It's all about discipline and focus. It's like the navy seals man- the first thing they teach you is not how to avoid drowning, but to make your bed. So do just that-find some small things that "center" you and drown out the need for a quick bit of self-indulgence. It's worked for me so far.
>>
File: No girls allowed.png (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
No girls allowed.png
11KB, 800x600px
Just saw this thread here on /adv/

>>>/adv/18181592

Seriously giving it some thought but I'm too weak to even try.
>>
>>35968349
You have to give it a shot to see if you are too weak, problem is it's just so tempting to whip it out and let loose.
>>
>>35968327
Thats actually how you use nofap to max out your testosterone. Your test peaks after one week so your supposed to fap once a week to get it up as high as possible. I always try to do it but I'll end up fapping by day 3 or 4 and then end up going on a fapping binge for a few days.
>>
>>35968409
What's the point of maxing on test?
>>
>>35968394
I know, I'm feeling the urge still to do it. One of the few things that I still enjoy though. I feel like saying, just one more night, but it could just turn into another day where I'll say that again.
>>
>tfw this thread made me wants to jack off

This shit is hard (no pun intended).
>>
>>35968435
It makes you manlier, increases muscle mass and ability to grow muscle, makes you more aggressive, gives you a higher test looking face, basically all the beniefits that come with having high test.
>>
>>35967925
This is how straight guys become faggots in prison. In the absence of females, they'll start craving boypussy.

Just go jack off, dude. Better that you cave to your biological urges than start becoming attracted to mentally ill men in women's clothes.
>>
>>35969531
Doesn't really high test cause hair loss?
>>
Gonna try and do it for the entire month in an attempt to get my desires back toward normal sex stuff, and not degenerate sex stuff.
>>
File: textgram_1488881220.png (59KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
textgram_1488881220.png
59KB, 1440x1080px
On what stage are you
>>
>>35970539

Soon gonna be 3.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.