[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I meant to meet women if I have no friends? I wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Scared Wojak.jpg (12KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Wojak.jpg
12KB, 322x322px
How am I meant to meet women if I have no friends?

I wouldn't mind having an online gf if she wasn't mentally ill and if I could see her irl every now and then
>>
>>35967511
Truth is that you are not. You must be seriously fucked to not have friends. I am sorry, anon. I am in your boat.
>>
File: 1491083225589.jpg (65KB, 596x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491083225589.jpg
65KB, 596x399px
>>35967598
>You must be seriously fucked to not have friends.
>>
>>35967598
FBBP ORIGANIMALOMOUS

This is pure distilled truth

t. friendless wageslave
>>
How do you know if you have friends?

I talk to people but I never feel closer to them, and they don't seem to feel close to me either since they never say hi to me when they see me on the streets.

Why do people act so weird around me? I must be autistic or something
>>
>>35967598
Well I have a few online friends.

I lost contact with all my irl friends when I became a NEET and now I don't know what to do
>>
>>35967511
Have you not tried online dating? As in OKC or POF? And actually meeting these girls irl by talking to girls within driving distance only?

You guys can meme all you want about how girls on dating sites are trash. It's pretty representative of real life; majority are sluts/nutcases/ugly but there are a few gems on there if you're diligent

t. never dated a girl I haven't met on OKC or POF
>>
>>35967656
If you don't take up an initiative, nothing will happen. Surely, online you can meet friends and an online ""girlfriend"", but you have to be realistic in what you are going into. Those are not comparable to irl unless you meet them
>>
>>35967670
What if I'm hideous and too self-conscious to take photos of myself?
>>
>>35967598
>tfw your old highschool friends move away or are too busy living adult lives to play vidya with you in your autism den

Fuck being an adult ;_;
>>
>>35967511
friendship is level 1
romantic relationship is level 2
you can't progress further if you don't pass level 1

even if you skip to level 2, the girl will not want to hang with a friendless loser and you'll be set back.

>>35967598
>You must be seriously fucked to not have friends
What is considered "seriously fucked?
>>
>>35967736
>tfw currently in highschool and no friends
you have had it better
>>
>>35967726
>Hideous
Angles, lighting, etc. Use it to your advantage. I'm a 3/10 (according to /soc/ and /fit/) and I make it work

>too self-conscious to take photos
That's just mind over matter really, how do you expect to get a gf if you won't show your face? It translates to real life.
>>
>>35967749
>What is considered "seriously fucked?
Depressed, ugly, anxious, shy and too different to fit in a group of people you can call friends.
>>
File: 3d rare pepe.png (1MB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
3d rare pepe.png
1MB, 564x797px
>>35967511
you dont

origulami gravioli
>>
You don't get a GF without having friends. Get friends first before you even think about trying to get a GF.
>>
>>35967787
>Depressed, ugly, anxious, shy and too different to fit in a group of people you can call friends.

you just described me
>>
>>35967997
>you just described me
and myself. I am actively projecting, but I know that this is you and pretty much everyone else with such problems.
>>
>>35968091
same here.
sucks being this fucked up.
we're missing out on a lot of nice things.

i want to belong, have friends and girlfriend, but i'm unable to do it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.