[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i never did get my xmas card from her. nor did i get a refund

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1491009802904.jpg (193KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491009802904.jpg
193KB, 900x1200px
i never did get my xmas card from her. nor did i get a refund on paypal. nor did i get thanked for the amazon gifts i bought her. nor did she acknoowledge my patreon donations. oh well. the life of an orbiter is suffering. guess i got nobody to blame but myself. Oh well.
>>
She went out with my son for two weeks. She took his virginity and then dumped him. Broke his heart.

Yet, even as I listen to his sobbing in his room, I am still sending money to her PayPal.

He'll never get over her, and apparently, neither will I.
>>
>>35967467
Why is everyone giving this man money?
>>
>>35967467
If this is true true not an orbiter you're an idiot. Let me tell ya something, no girl is ever exactly what her social media profile and pictures would seem to indicate. Whether it's Facebook, tumblr, IG, doesn't matter. The music she likes, tv shows, cute baby animal pictures, memes, sad poetry, etc etc. Even after u make an irl connection u always learn more about that person. Some of the stuff you learn is cute or sweet or nice, some of it us shitty or even repulsive. But that's reality. When u start throwing money at some common little 4/10 bitch like this you're confusing your pathetic fantasies with reality. Stop it.
>>
>>35967467
Please kill yourself or never interact with a female online or offline ever again.
Beta/omega males like you are the reason women get away with this shit. FUCK you.
>>
>>35967467
I despise men that enable women more than I hate women that use men to get money or gifts.

You're an embarrassment.
>>
>>35967467
>i never did get my xmas card from her

Me neither, and it really upset me. I don't even care about the $3, i just want a card
>>
>>35967467
what a sad sad situation
>>
>>35967467
C-u-c-k

oregano
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.