[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the idea of having kids appeal to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

Does the idea of having kids appeal to you?
>>
nope. i can barely take care of myself and would be a terrible father and i dont want the responsibility anyway
>>
No. The idea of creating a living being that has the potential to be as miserable as me seems morally wrong, so I don't plan on having any.
>>
Sort of, until I realize how much responsibility and commitment it takes, and how a huge number of things could go wrong such as your spouse filing for divorce and taking them away forever.
>>
>>35967268
the world is too fucked right now, I wouldn't bring a kid in to this.
>>
Having kids is immoral
>>
>>35967278
Same, my man. Why can't more people see this?
>>
>>35967294
>huge number of things could go wrong such as your spouse filing for divorce and taking them away forever
So not any of the fatal illnesses or injuries or genetic deformities or diseases, you're afraid of divorce. Don't breed, you're not right for it.
>>
>>35967335
I just named the most likely example haha
>>
>>35967268
If I could find a good woman.

I have to continue the white race somehow.
>>
>>35967335
>. Don't breed, you're not right for it.
if you think you are you're on the wrong board anon.
>>
>>35967334
you could have 200 kids and it wouldn't make a difference you little retard
>>
>>35967362
>most likely example
I dunno dude. Kids are germ farms with practically no immune system, they explore, fall down, stick shit in their mouths. Then there's SIDs. In the first six months of life a child is susceptible to soooo many things.
>>
>>35967392
it makes a difference to the 200 kids you fucking moron.
>>
>>35967392
sorry... supposed to be for>>35967366
>>
>>35967402
the point anon is that no matter how many kids you have, you won't be able to save the white race.
>>
>>35967418
So? Nihilism is even more retarded than that you cuck.

I will die knowing I did my part.
>>
I do like the idea.
I would like to have children if I could find the right woman to do it with, which seems an unlikely prospect to begin with.

But I am concerned about the direction society is heading in though, I worry that if I have children, the world may be an unpleasant place for people like them by the time they're my age.

I think I'd be a good father, but I don't know if I'd be able to counter the massive influence of Mr Goldberg's media, which will be trying to turn my children into genderfluid gay communists every chance it gets.
>>
>>35967268
Absolutely. I fully intend to have at least three once I'm financially secure and meet the right person. Continuation of your genetic heritage is the fundamental telos of being - living past 40 without children and close family must be a truly horrifying existence.

For all the blackpilled cunts worried about your wife divorcing you and taking your worldly possessions/children ... just kill her and flee the country, ending in a murder suicide if it looks like you're about to be caught. Why any father would hesitate on this is beyond me.
>>
>>35967468
you'll die knowing that your children will be a hated minority in their own country.
>>
>>35967530
You're such a insecure twit.
>>
If I could find a good, wholesome virgin to have kids with, maybe. The other stipulation is that me, my wife, and my close family (i.e mother, father, brothers, sisters,etc) all have to move into the woods up north, preferably Alaska. A commune if you will. The seed would be homeschooled; no other option. No media beyond my personal library and classical music.

I laugh at the thought of this happening because it won't. What will happen is I save some money, buy some land up in AK an drive my motorhome there on a one way trip. I will then die of "natural causes" within a few years hopefully
>>
>>35967530
Maybe I will.

It's better than being a defeatist cuck though.
>>
>>35967544
I'd rather be the bachelor soldier and fight for the white race without continuing my lineage. It's not that I hate myself, but I undoubtedly have mental problems that I don't wish on anyone else. I know it's not guaranteed that my offspring would inherit those traits, but the possibility is enough to ward me away from chancing it.
>>
>>35967544
how so anon? you want to bring children in to this fucked up world just to satisfy your own agenda. that's pathetic and disgusting. what are you going to do when your kids turn out gay or they want to fuck penguins or niggers or something, then it will have all been for nothing.
>>
>>35967592
>rather be the bachelor soldier and fight for the white race
>I undoubtedly have mental problems that I don't wish on anyone else
Gee I couldn't tell from any of your other posts, I'm glad you spelled it out. Let your genes die with you.
>>
I don't want kids, but sometimes I get primal urges to pass on my genes. But we all know that's not happening
>>
>>35967612
Not if I raise them right.
>>
it depends on women but i dont think that i would fine a female that i would get along with since im not a good provider
>>
not with my shitty genetics, I'd adopt probably assuming I ever have a social life
>>
>>35967569
Why dont you think it will happen anon? You won't know unless if you try.
>>
>>35967630
now who's being delusional
>>
>>35967654
What the fuck are you even doing here normalfag? origini
>>
>>35967621
K. That's literally what I just said. I mean, if you don't want my help killing shitskins and Jews, that's fine too.
>>
>>35967268
It would not end well for both me and the kid. Some people shouldn't have kids and I know I'm sure as fuck one of them.
>>
Yes. Hopefully a daughter. Unless I mate with an amazon, I cannot bring another tortured manlet into this world. Would probably consider abortion an option if the fetus were male.
>>
It makes me really fucking sad that we've let our society get to a point where people are afraid about the world their children will grow up in.

It's not even a conventional threat, we did this to ourselves.
>>
>>35967679
Pal I don't think the world needs your kind of help.
>>
>>35967697
do you think your daughter would want such a pathetic fuck for a father?
>>
>>35967679
I believe in you anon. fight for whats right.
>>
>>35967713
I hope you and your cunt mother both get cancer
>>
Yes but I strongly doubt I will find a woman that would both be a good mother and would want to have kids with me. Therefore I suspect I will end up living a hermits life, which seriously hampers my motivation to be honest considering living a single life is pretty cheap.
>>
>>35967654
First of all, sex, or, moreso, women are rather disgusting to me. I am not the alpha male, the "knight in shining armour" so to speak, that my ideal virgin girl would be looking to "save her from the tower" or whatever. It's just not me on a fundamental level. Could it happen? Sure, anything is possible, and I full heartedly believe that about everything. Does that mean I'm delusional about those thins? No. I realise some things have such a small chance of happening that it's better to not waste time eating for those, or working towards those things.

Now, I'm not saying finding a women is a mathematical impossibility. Obviously it's not. I'm saying finding a women who meets my standards, is mutual attracted to me, wants the same (or similar) things as me, and my ability to acquire enough land to sustain such an idea all yield a low probability; so low, that to me, it is more rewarding to avoid women and maintain my virginity so that I have some sort of prize in my head instead of risking no prize at all (that being a proven relationship or failed dream).
>>
why is r9k being infected with this weird pregnancy fetish cult

kids are disgusting and I make a point of cutting contact with people if I learn that they have or want kids
>>
>>35967756
I'm sure you hope for alot of things, most of which never come true. I hope you live long enough to see your white empire crumble. It's good to have goals!
>>
>>35967713
Pal, I do not think the world needs your kind of help. Meaning, shitposting on an image board about how some mentally unstable guy shouldn't have kids and how he shouldn't do the only thing that actually would help the white race; physically removing the Jewish threat.

Unequivocally; K.
>>
>>35967823
>be me
>be 20
>fail at college, fail the navy
>move back in with my mom
>mom is 36
>just had a kid last year
>I can't make them stop bringing suffering into this world.
>else I would have no place to live for free
The gods know I can't afford a place to live right now
>>
If I'm not going to have children, I see little reason not to just kill myself now.
>>
>>35967868
Same. I mainly stay alive hoping that SHTF. If things start to look too good I will probably off myself
>>
File: 1441084200481.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1441084200481.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>35967823
>why is r9k being infected with this weird pregnancy fetish cult
tranny faggot shit, 90's born retards obsessed with having kids, fucking queers talking about boy pussy and feminine penis, get the fuck out of here, you have other fucking places for all this shit, please leave /r9k/ out of it. Fuck.
>>
>>35967837
>mentally unstable guy wants to take out the joos
Your hope rests in the hands of invalids. I take comfort in that.
>>
>>35967868
the world had enough miserable children and you just want to add to it because you're a selfish fucking moron, find your happiness somewhere else or kill yourself, just don't bring babies in to your shit life, they don't deserve that.
>>
>>35967918
>not wanting to kill Jews
Who's unstable here?
>>
>>35967306
you don't mean that, do you
>>
>>35967966
I do and, I do.
>>
>>35967907
lmao fuck off dude. /r9k/ has had a niche interest in that gay shit since its inception - which I'm sure you dont remember being a newfag who probably came with one of the migrations in the last few years.
>>
>>35967961
>whos unstable
The guy thats admittedly mentally unstable. Yep, he's still the unstable one.
>>
>>35967979
I remember a time when it didn't.

Fuck off n00b
>>
>>35968010
Using dated mmo slang doesn't make you look like any less of a newfag my dude. Just go, you've clearly lost this internet battle of wills.
>>
>>35968019
That's where you're wrong bucko. Sorry to break it to you, but, you're not the only person who's been on the interweb for more than a year
>>
>>35967979
>niche interest
yeah you're right there, not half the fucking board being trans and gay shit, this whole pregnancy/dad feels/you must have kids shit is all over 4chan right now though
>>
>>35968008
Actually, you both are so...
>>
>>35968049
On the topic of the family kid shit, I'd blame /pol/ since it falls into their whole "Revive the nuclear family! Save the white race!" shtick.
>>
>>35967979
>claims to be oldfag
>uses lmao
just kill yourself literal faggot, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>35968076
I actually never claimed to be an oldfag my illiterate friend.
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 300x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 300x409px
>>35967268
I don't like kids, but I wouldn't mind dealing with my own.

But then again as >>35967278
says, they could end up like their father. I'd try my best to make them happy, make them play a sport, instruments, be free and all that shit that makes them less likely to become like me, but I don't know if I could deal with that whole thing.
>>
File: 62452421.jpg (328KB, 1280x796px) Image search: [Google]
62452421.jpg
328KB, 1280x796px
>>35967268
Yes.

I want to find a caring and loving husband, with traditional values, and have at least a boy and a girl.
I'd like to stay at home and take care of them for the first 4-5-6 years? I'm not sure...
I think parents should involve themselves in the first years of development of their kids.

I'm not sure about how we should educate them. Yeah, we have our own ideas and all that, but... that doesn't mean is the best for the kids.
I think there is no way to be sure what way is the best. We will simply have to try our best.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-01-01-02-43-1.png (853KB, 1066x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-01-01-02-43-1.png
853KB, 1066x1152px
>>35968068
I beg to differ my guy
>>
>>35968149
you didn't say the world but you attempted to imply it. also lets not pretend you have any friends .
>>
>>35968187
>my guy
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>35968187
I-I-I don't k-know what you're... haha... uh... talking about pal! Hahahah
>>
>>35968179
/Kill yourself you stupid whore. origini
>>
>>35967678
>implying trying to improve your life is too horrid and "normie"

I don't want to die in this website like the rest of you.
>>
I suppose I would like kids but there are so many things against it like health problems I have being passed on. That and I doubt I would be able to manage when the kid starts crying and stuff. What's also against it is I prefer my own company and prefer being in solitude now.

It's a nice dream but my branch of the family tree ends with me. At least there's my brother and half-brother to carry on the line
>>
>>35967268
I don't know if there is a point of bringing kids into this world, honestly. But if I had a nice wife and a good financial situation I would think about an adoption.
>>
>>35968230
I can't differ any harder.
>>
>>35968257
i'll ask you again. what the fuck are you doing here? of all the places you could go online, why come here? fucking normalfag.
>>
>>35968313
>cant tell the difference from a robot and a normie

Newfag try spending another two weeks on here before you get the hang of it.
>>
File: 1489409527075.jpg (48KB, 564x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489409527075.jpg
48KB, 564x522px
>>35968266
this is the only good response in this thread, I applaud you anon.
>>
>>35968298
I am 100% sure you are wrong. I am completely calm and collected.
>>
I'm never going to forgive my father for failing to keep his dick in his pants during high school and forcing me to exist in this disgusting world.

Why the fuck would I selfishly inflict that on someone else, just to make myself feel better when the world is only getting shittier with each day?

I wish the world's water supplies would get infected with some shit that causes miscarriages and birth defects so that all the dipshit normies who want to senselessly breed like rabbits to fulfill their selfish instincts would suffer.
>>
>>35968341
You're not fooling anyone, go and find some bitch to fuck anon.
>>
>>35968238
N-no!
Think about my (future) children!
>>
>>35968353
Thank you, senpai.

Original.
>>
>>35967268
I want women to carry my seed but I have no desire to take care of kids. I think getting a woman pregnant and bailing out on the responsibility is the ultimate form of dominance. I may get some girls in the third world pregnant just for this
>>
>>35968397
what? the slugs of grey flesh your defective body will shit out aren't going to have any life worth living.
>>
>>35968370
Just bee urself my man! Maybe if you weren't a virgin you wouldn't feel that way XD

Un-ironically I feel the same, at least towards my dad
>>
>>35968421
Are you a nigger? orog
>>
>>35968179
I'm with you, anon. I'd hate to be a housewife/stay-at-home mom forever, but I think it'd be great to do it at least until the children enter school. Working on making some kiddos at the moment.

Best of luck to you, lassie. Hope you can find a good guy who shares your dreams.
>>
>>35968380
Do you not realize what fucking board you're on? Just fuck off already damn brainlet.
>>
>>35968512
why don't you tell me anon? why don't you also tell my why you come here?
>>
>>35968179
>>35968511
I want to date a girl like one of you, lead them on with promises of a happy family life, marry them and get them pregnant a few times, then just quietly disappear from their lives one day and leave the kids to be raised by a distraught single mom and grow up to be losers.

I'm actually making good progress with one girl but I wanna see if I'm slick enough to pull off 2 girls at once or something.
>>
>>35968559
But why? Why would you want to leave your children behind?
>>
>>35968449
Yes
I want to get white Women pregnant and abandon my hybrid offspring.
>>
>>35967268
I want a kid but I don't want to deal with having a wife.
>>
>>35968572
because he's roleplaying as a nigger on the internet.
>>
>>35968572
To dominate you. I leave you with a mess and I have fun
>>
>>35968620
I'm a guy. I just can't fathom the idea of leaving my seed behind.
>>
>>35968616
why would you want to deny a child it's mother faggot?
>>
>>35968572
Why do I have to care about them? Sorry it makes YOU uncomfortable, but newsflash: this is reality and not your happy hug box where everyone loves their kids. A staggering amount of people don't give a shit about their kids. Those little brats would be lucky I'm just a deadbeat dad who left and not some psycho mom who drowns them all in a tub (tho she might do that to them when I leave her, lol)
>>
>>35968627
As if the mother wouldn't deny it's father once she finds Chad.
>>
>>35968656
no lol you just dont want to take responsibility for sticking your dick in some whore
>>
>>35968624
Einstein had kids he bailed out on. So did a lot of great men. When you're great women are willing to raise your baby alone
>>
>>35968689
i see it more as a coward move
>>
>>35968685
I could just wear condoms in that case. That's not what this is about. I specifically want to cause suffering. Causing a woman's dream of having a husband and children to backfire in her face so drastically would be absolutely delicious. I want to stalk her social media after the fact and see how messed up her and the kid's lives get.
>>
>>35968674
no chad is going to want a busted slag that let you knock her up.
>>
File: 0645214150.gif (2MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
0645214150.gif
2MB, 500x277px
>>35968559
What a faggot...

Anyway, I guess I would have to legally pursuit you and make you pay the alimony.
>>
>>35968763
are you fucking retarded or what anon? as if her facebook wouldn't be filled with other stupid bitches telling her how awesome and what a strong woman who don't need no man she is, you wouldn't even be on her friends list anymore. this is a bizarre fantasy.
>>
>>35968862
He's just trying to be an edgy badass and show all his friends in trig how cool and cynical he is.
>>
>>35968842
If they ever even managed to find me I would make the process absolute hell for them and go to great lengths to ensure they get no money.

>>35968918
I'm gonna guess you're a woman since your first reaction to being offended is to try to attack my social status as if I'm gonna care whether your little clique likes me. Would explain why you get so worked up over baby-related stuff too.
>>
>>35968987
>If they ever even managed to find me
Is not that hard
> I would make the process absolute hell for them and go to great lengths to ensure they get no money
I really don't care. That's my lawyers job.
But you?
Your life would be pretty much ruined.

But hey, is your choice...
>>
>>35968987
>>35969219
you should both kill yourselves, anyone who wants kids shouldn't even be here.
>>
>>35969219
It isn't hard for a man to avoid having his life ruined by alimony stuff unless he's a real idiot with no creativity. Work under the table, or leave the country, or the woman suffers an "accident" and the case can't continue...it's not like outsmarting a woman takes a lot of effort.
>>
>>35969294
idk i kinda like that anons idea of ruining some roasties life but its not like a robot could do that probably only chad
>>
>>35967268
In an alternate world where I inherit a large estate and it's socially acceptable for a man of my class to have no romantic feelings for my wife and we spend most of our time in separate houses, I would like to have kids.

I'd still form a relationship with the children and guide them as best as I can, and I'd want at least a friendship and platonic fondness for my wife, but II would need there to be a clear cut understanding that our lives are separate. Ideally society would have no expectations for otherwise and it wouldn't be a matter of shame or ridicule.

What I'm saying is that I'd just want to be continue being a semi-closeted homo. (ie. have everyone understand that those are my predilections and it's not a big deal as long as I'm fulfilling my duties, while as far as the official record goes in government and media I'm just a married man like anyone else).
>>
I'd like to have a little human who I can program to have certain characters, essentially create the perfect human, with GOAT tastes and intelligence.
I'd teach him to not waste time on normie shit and instead redpill him on every aspect of this shit society based on my personal first hand experience. .
Problem is that I dislike females and a baby, I suppose needs both parents. I don't see myself procreating with any female in near future nor would I want to share my little human with some female vessel.
>>
>>35967268

It does
But I dont want to raise a kid in this day in age
God forbid I end up with a smartphone social media addicted gender confused child
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.