[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basic social etiquette you were too aspergers to learn until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1460326213008.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
Basic social etiquette you were too aspergers to learn until far later than you should:
>shower every day
>clean under your foreskin
>shave often including trimming the pubes and ass/armpits
>don't wear autism trainers or fedora/trilby
>use WAY MORE deodorant
>refresh your cologne at the start of the evening
>use a bit of wax and gel to style your hair every day
>>
>>35966676
desu showering every day is a meme. I shower maybe once or twice a week and I smell the same.
>>
>wash your ass with soap, manually
>greet your coworkers every day
>never let a woman cut your hair
>>
>>35966716
why never let a woman cut your hair?
>>
>>35966731
They don't actually know how when it comes to men.
>>
>>35966743
That's odd, I never had issues with women hairdressers. Maybe it's because I don't get fagshit haircuts, I just get trims
>>
>>35966676
>use a bit of wax and gel to style your hair every day
that's just a effay meme. you come across as feminine/metrosexual
>use WAY MORE deodorant
use non-parfumized deodorant is important. apply as needed.
>refresh your cologne at the start of the evening
are you a fucking sandnigger or turkroach? come on.
>>
>>35966676
>shave often including trimming the pubes and ass/armpits

That's not in the social etiquette

>>use a bit of wax and gel to style your hair every day

This si not necessary
>>
>>35966763
I got a buzz last time - dumb broad left patches on the nape.
>>
Thats basic hygiene you retard
>>
>>35966770
>>35966789
T. virgin walkers with virgin hair that blows around in the slightest of wind
>>
>dry off after shower
never really did this until 15 or so, i would just put my clothes on and let the water dry. i always stank like mildew
>trim ass hair
never did this until 22, makes wiping much easier
>>
>>35966676

Shower and shave regularly. You shouldn't be shampooing every shower, it will strip all of the natural sebum oil from your hair and make it look shitty over time.

Shaving is useful if you have acne because oils will collect less at the pores

Cut your fucking nails, you're not a vampire.
>>
>>35966676

Good job, OP. These threads are great for r9k and robots in general.

Improving my personal hygiene did loads for my happiness and personal esteem, as well as my social interactions.

To add to everything here, most people are overlooking the mouth. Brush and mouthwash are great, and will save you money in the future.
>>
>>35966696
No, you don't. You won't notice when your stench escalates slowly.
>>
no guys shave their armpits you retard
>>
>>35966807
different anon here

how do i stop my hair from going everywhere when wind hits?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35966676
This is a very fundamental list.
>>
>>35966952
(another different anon here)
I understood wax and gel help with that.
>>
File: large (2).jpg (50KB, 460x908px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
50KB, 460x908px
For the first 25 years of my life nobody told me that sweat could come off the body. I assumed that sweat glued to the body and would soak back in.

Basically this meant I never washed my bedsheets, clothes etc because I assumed the 'sweatstains' were just heat vapour and not my sweat and heat vapour is odorless. So I spent 25 years walking around covered in sweat thinking it was normal

I once attended a fucking job interview at a restaurant with sweat on 99% of my formal shirt and kept making the joke that 'My heat vapour can steam the rice'

Fuck I was disgusting.
>>
>>35966676
>don't take too much food or drink (includes non-alcohol beverages) at parties
>give way to those going uphill when you're going downhill on hiking trails
>when someone asks you something, return the question if possible (e.g. "how are you?" "fine thanks, how are you?")
also this coworker thing >>35966716
>>
>>35967056
Not that guy you're responding to, but I have very long hair and it always blows in the wind. How do girls manage it? Not all put it in a ponytail.
>>
>>35966676
How do you shave your ass hairs? This has always bothered me.
>>
>>35967064
You must be actually mentally impaired in some way.
>>
File: deb.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
>>35967109
Get a fucking haircut if you're a guy.
Get off this fucking board if you're a female.
>>
>>35966676
I used to do all of that, there was even a period in which I used to get cold showers everyday when I still bought the /fit/ memes. Don't know what happened to me since last year, It's like I now fear taking showers or something, it's stronger than me.
Also I always had tonsil stones and my fucking doctors don't want to do shit about it, what's the point if you can't closer to another humab being than 3 meters then.
>>
>>35966676
>never cleaned my foreskin as kid
>inflammation when I was like 12
>too scared of going to the Doctor
>still have it
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>35967064
Are you genuinely autistic? Not trying to be mean.
>>
>>35967250
I am midly aspergers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.