[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what % of girls using this thing are actually fucking guys from it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
what % of girls using this thing are actually fucking guys from it?
>>
Because we would know that
>>
Seeing how you only use tinder for sex, and girls can easily get sex, 100% have probably fucked at least one guy from it.
>>
>>35966197
100%
They just aren't fucking you
>tfw you date a girl from Tinder
>after date she drives over to a Chad she matched with and fucks him
>>
>>35966297
>dating a girl from tinder
I don't understand why people do this. Tinder is for casual hookups only. The girls use their dating websites to find their financial provider
>>
10% at best

most girls never even reply
even less ever meet up
This is because girls use it as a confidence boost, not to meet people.
>>
>>35966318
>10% at best

this sounds like a bluepiller in denial meme
>>
>>35966197
I don't know I just collect matches.
>>
>>35966197
more importantly, what % of normie western millennial single females are on it? 80%?
>>
>>35966339
>>35966339
you sound like a normal woman. I am a semi-normal male. i suspect women get overwhelmed and just end up using it as a confidence boost
>>
>>35966370
According to official stats it's only 400k in the US, but that doesn't go into detail as to how much of that are men just looking for a quick fuck
>>
>>35966317
Generally yes, but I have a very average asian co-worker who never had a girlfriend before, and found his first on tinder like a month ago. He's 23.
>>
>>35966317
I had no choice.

She said "no hookups"
Sounds legit.
>>
>>35966197
Met my girlfriend of three years on tinder. We now live together and have a dog. She helpes buy me a car as well. She's as insane as me though. I didn't text her for 6 hours when i was out and she carved my initial onto her leg.

She's lovely but I'm genuinely worried she would kill me in my sleep, or poison my food. That's exactly the type of thing she would do.

So yeah, things can work out on tinder.
>>
>>35966399
>According to official stats it's only 400k in the US

what, there's like 50 million people on it
>>
>>35966397
I'm a guy, I just don't like talking to whores that's it. So yeah a bit of a confidence boost but currently a NEET so not like I have any other chance at women right now.
Plus I am extremely shy but counter it with over bearing faux confidence.
>>
>>35966439
There are more countries in the world than the USA, burger.
>>
>>35966458
I'm not a burger. 400k seems extremely low for the USA
>>
>>35966472
Take into account the amount of entitlement modern American women have that they don't use Tinder because of its bad rep. They have dozens of sites they can use which won't make them look like a whore (but still let them be a whore)
>>
>>35966472
American girls don't use tinder anymore. They got tired of the amount of dick picks and migrated to Clover (the dating app, not the 4chan app), Bumble (which is basically a fusion of tinder and pinterest but the woman has to make the first conversation so if you're a guy you're literally waiting for the girl to make the first move), or a million other dating sites.
>>
>>35966197
100%
The question you should be asking is: what percentage of guys are fucking girls they meet on there?

If we split it into 2 categories 'men who have fucked someone from Tinder' and 'men who have never fucked someone from Tinder', which category do you think you'd be in?
>>
>>35966489
>>35966512
ok so, basically the same shit

>>35966521
I fucked one girl from tinder
>>
>>35966512
>bumble
>have to wait for the girl to make the first move
The only guys on that entire app must be super Chads because otherwise they'd be absolutely no point.
>>
>>35966577
I installed it, haven't made I profile I will make one now for experimentation.
>>
File: 1478363207707.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1478363207707.png
317KB, 730x1789px
Read this

Any chubby girl can go on Tinder and have 50 thirsty guys on her ass 24/7.
>>
File: kIoOQhjE.png (292KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
kIoOQhjE.png
292KB, 588x588px
>>35966623
and here i am trying to be funny. fuck it! i'm just gonna say "wanna smash" next time i'm a match with someone.
>>
>>35966623
Stop posting that shit. It was entirely made up.
>>
File: laughter stops.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
331KB, 600x431px
>>35966317
This. Got a friend who recently delved into Tinder thinking he'd find his future wife. In the space of 2 months he's had 3 lasses, all of which have left him within a week or so.

Every time this fucking happens he comes blabbing to me about how his life sucks and that he's going to die alone. Meanwhile I'm a 20 y/o khv. I wish he'd just get it over with and fucking kill himself. Fucking Normans.
>>
>>35966736
Why don't you do the same thing he does? You could easily lose your virginity with tinder.
>>
>>35966453
>Plus I am extremely shy but counter it with over bearing faux confidence
Are you me? Though in my case it has actually worked wonders quite a few times. Disasters too, of course.
>>
>>35966834
I'm one of those faggots that think your virginity is special or something. I know its really not but I've clinged to the idea for so long its hard to think otherwise.
>>
File: 1491028743510.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491028743510.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
About 50 percent only boost their ego, of the remaining half that intend it for dating about 3/5 are looking for a relationship, the remaining 2/5 are down to fuck. Of the ones that gave me their number, around 10, only one actually met up and fucked. So yea, you must be good looking because there are many better looking people competing for a small number of women.
>>
>>35966197
depends on where they are from
in europe, tinder girls are generally more conservative when it comes to whoring themselves out
in US, it's mostly sluts who use it

i've tested this myself.
>>
>>35966958
what about australian senpai
>>
>>35967013
i dont think i tested australia.
it's been a while since i last used tinder.
but i don't think any region can top US in the amount of whore women using tinder.

When i was testing US, i pretended that i'm a tourist from europe, so it gave me bonus points. Women were down to fuck me only because i was foreign.
>>
not sure if someone gave the statistics already but 40% of females get laid and only 10% of guys.
>>
I mean my gf on tinder so Idk.

I've had a couple of tinder dates but like, never any hookups.
Tbf tho, i was a virgin before my current relationship so therein lies the hookup problem.

Also like don't sperg out to hard in texts. Legit just be funny and you're set. I'll link my old profile if you guys need pointers
>>
>>35966197
I've fucked half a dozen from it but it'd be way higher if I didn't get bored of talking to 99% of my matches within a day.
>>
File: RedpillNoobs.jpg (100KB, 900x429px) Image search: [Google]
RedpillNoobs.jpg
100KB, 900x429px
Is being born a non-alpha male the biggest JUST?
>>
>>35967225
>I mean my gf on tinder
>>35967235
>I've fucked half a dozen

FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35967235
Stop LARPing faggot

oregano
>>
>>35967256
I mean I wouldn't call it like Normie Reee

There's a lot a possibility for all of you, you just need a little help :)
>>
>>35967262
Anon pls. If hadn't promised the girl I'm dating I'd stop using it then I'd take a screenshot of all the likes and superlikes I've got in the last couple of days.

>>35967186
10% seems a bit low. Like I'm willing to believe only a few % regularly get laid off it but I'm sure more than 10% would've had one or two low-tier hookups and shit.
>>
>>35967340
it's probably a much higher % than you think desu. they just don't admit it
>>
File: 1483255198942.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1483255198942.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>tfw girl I met on OkCupid while we were joking around the subject said we should meet and we're going out next thursday
I'm so anxious she's gonna cancel it's unbelievable. I've managed to keep the anxiety hidden but man, is it hard
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.